First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Does anyone want to go get Icecream
Posted 4/23/17

eggrollsama wrote:

lmaooo <33 XD Do you have any publix's in Canada???


No! But I still love ice cream
113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 4/26/17

Hobomilk wrote:


nerideen wrote:

I like Ice Cream I want to eat ice cream when the weather is hot.


What does that mean. I only eat ice cream when Its cold


I mean when it's sunny day, I'll buy ice cream.

Posted 4/26/17

nerideen wrote:


Hobomilk wrote:


nerideen wrote:

I like Ice Cream I want to eat ice cream when the weather is hot.


What does that mean. I only eat ice cream when Its cold


I mean when it's sunny day, I'll buy ice cream.



No fun
211606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Antique bookshop
Offline
Posted 4/26/17
i got craving for ice cream now
Posted 4/26/17

summerbeat wrote:

i got craving for ice cream now


Can I double stuff your ice cream sandwich?
211606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Antique bookshop
Offline
Posted 4/26/17
my fav ice cream fav is cookie and cream / and yam
7146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/26/17
Hmmm. The good ice cream place is closed.

Sonic is still open. I can grab me a cookie dough milkshake.
Posted 4/27/17

Ravenstein wrote:

Hmmm. The good ice cream place is closed.

Sonic is still open. I can grab me a cookie dough milkshake.


Yeah ill come with ya.
136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Disboard
Offline
Posted 4/27/17
can I come too? I'm not paying tho.
Posted 4/27/17

bluemusker wrote:

can I come too? I'm not paying tho.


If you come and make me pay for you. I'll whip my phone at your head..
25454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / FL
Offline
Posted 4/28/17
Posted 4/29/17


No eggroll I dont want to join your orgy
6858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
∞ / AI / Cyberspace
Offline
Posted 4/29/17
I don't care for ice cream, but it's currently my Skype name.
Posted 4/29/17

Ocale wrote:

I don't care for ice cream, but it's currently my Skype name.


Cone me.
211606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Antique bookshop
Offline
Posted 4/30/17
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.