First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Zero VS Kaname ~ VOTE NOW ^^ ~
Member
2412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / quivering in the...
Offline
Posted 2/20/08
omg, their both hott vampire guys how am i sposed to pick! im seriously confused now, sniff-sniff, the voices in my head are yelling at me (oh wow, those pics are sexy, babem.! -sigh, vampirey hottness-)
Member
20348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the Shoutacon...
Offline
Posted 2/21/08

animevamp727 wrote:

omg, their both hott vampire guys how am i sposed to pick! im seriously confused now, sniff-sniff, the voices in my head are yelling at me (oh wow, those pics are sexy, babem.! -sigh, vampirey hottness-)


Lolx ~ But You must Choose ONE ^^ ~ Ya ~ So Hot XD ~

AND WOOT XD ~ KANAME REALLY IS BEATING UP XD ~
Member
1333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / infront of the ea...
Offline
Posted 2/21/08
zero is just better then kaname lor so its Zero all the way!!!!
Member
2412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / quivering in the...
Offline
Posted 2/21/08

RinSakura wrote:


animevamp727 wrote:

omg, their both hott vampire guys how am i sposed to pick! im seriously confused now, sniff-sniff, the voices in my head are yelling at me (oh wow, those pics are sexy, babem.! -sigh, vampirey hottness-)


Lolx ~ But You must Choose ONE ^^ ~ Ya ~ So Hot XD ~

AND WOOT XD ~ KANAME REALLY IS BEATING UP XD ~


um...i like zero's hair and his personality amuses me to no end....but kaname is my choice (course i still would rather have both of them) because he is so intence....mmm....but those pictures of zero biteing yuki keep runing through my mind causing me to waver. oh, one of kaname biteing me just went by and i got to say, wow, -shiver- omg, both of them biteing....eek! thats the wrong track of mind for the moment! lol. but seriously that was...sigh...um when forced to pick id say kaname, but i would probly change that daily. plus is that he's on better terms with the vamps and zero needs yuki more so i wouldnt mind taking her off kaname's mind, lol!
Posted 2/21/08
i would go for Zero ^^"
Member
20348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the Shoutacon...
Offline
Posted 2/21/08

animevamp727 wrote:


RinSakura wrote:


animevamp727 wrote:

omg, their both hott vampire guys how am i sposed to pick! im seriously confused now, sniff-sniff, the voices in my head are yelling at me (oh wow, those pics are sexy, babem.! -sigh, vampirey hottness-)


Lolx ~ But You must Choose ONE ^^ ~ Ya ~ So Hot XD ~

AND WOOT XD ~ KANAME REALLY IS BEATING UP XD ~


um...i like zero's hair and his personality amuses me to no end....but kaname is my choice (course i still would rather have both of them) because he is so intence....mmm....but those pictures of zero biteing yuki keep runing through my mind causing me to waver. oh, one of kaname biteing me just went by and i got to say, wow, -shiver- omg, both of them biteing....eek! thats the wrong track of mind for the moment! lol. but seriously that was...sigh...um when forced to pick id say kaname, but i would probly change that daily. plus is that he's on better terms with the vamps and zero needs yuki more so i wouldnt mind taking her off kaname's mind, lol!



Lolx ~ Me too ~ When Zero sucks Yuuki;s Blood ~ Its like OMGosh!!!! ~
Member
226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 2/21/08
KANAME!!!

Gah! He's so HOT!! ^^
Member
18603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / anime world
Offline
Posted 2/21/08
i like zero..
Member
11788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Munich, Deutschland
Offline
Posted 2/22/08
zero!!!!!!!!!!!!
Member
1391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Away from Stalkers
Offline
Posted 2/22/08
kaname
Member
20348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the Shoutacon...
Offline
Posted 2/22/08
Uguu ~ STILL Zero ~~~ XD ~ Will Kaname Beat Up ? XD ~
Member
226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 2/22/08
Go Kaname! You know you are more popular than Zero!!
Member
16779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / in uranus
Offline
Posted 2/23/08
zero all the way!!!!!!!
Member
1560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / holding onto a bu...
Offline
Posted 2/23/08
zero... DUH!!!
Member
10396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/23/08
VOTE FOR ZERO u guys....
:D love you zero kun...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.