First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Anime Art Contest
Posted 2/26/08
haha sorry almost forgot to enter this contest!



i dont have it anymore to put the sig on it but it can be vouched for by many. in fact its hangin on littlerockerchika's wall
Member
16767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Off to kill me so...
Offline
Posted 2/26/08


haha bored on windows live messenger
i did that for one of my friends who ABSOLUTELY loves kakashi =DD
she said it was amazing =DD
Member
16767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Off to kill me so...
Offline
Posted 2/26/08

lonewolfketsueki wrote:

haha sorry almost forgot to enter this contest!



i dont have it anymore to put the sig on it but it can be vouched for by many. in fact its hangin on littlerockerchika's wall


THATS A LIE!!

........its leaning up against my window....
i put the back thing in upside down on accident....
i was too lazy to change it
so its up against my window
IN A FRAME!!!
but sorry jimmy
the frame broke....
when i was shoveling...
the snow i shoveled was hitting my window a little too hard and it fell down...T.T...
i wish it wasnt broken
there is glass everywhere!!
T.T!!
Posted 2/26/08
lol XD at least ya tried. haha!
Posted 2/26/08

LittleRockerChika wrote:



haha bored on windows live messenger
i did that for one of my friends who ABSOLUTELY loves kakashi =DD
she said it was amazing =DD



sweet!

Member
16767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Off to kill me so...
Offline
Posted 2/26/08
haha his face reminds me of sai
just cuz its so pale
lmao
Member
16767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Off to kill me so...
Offline
Posted 2/26/08
OH YEAH AND THANKS TO THE PEOPLE WHO COMMENTED MY OH SO KAWAII GAARA!!! =DD
Member
16767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Off to kill me so...
Offline
Posted 2/26/08

zack_fair17 wrote:


lonewolfketsueki wrote:


LittleRockerChika wrote:

uhhh yeah...
since i dont know how to use a spoiler tag
im just gonna put my picture up =DD
just because...
T.T its ruined T.T
so i want to enter it into a contest...=DD



hehe gaara so cute...T.T i just wish it wasnt ruined... T.T
oh this was before it twas ruined btw
=DD
crappy scanned pic =DD

E N J O Y!!

ps this was before it was ruined before my username is on it and i think jimmy knows who drew it so its valid
=DD



well i know the TW is for tumbleweed and the sig too so yeah its good. but you spilled on your gaara oh and to use a spoiler thing its the same as using hte colors just click hte spoiler button



waah!! ur gaara looks so kawaii~~


ARIGATO!!
=DD
Member
16767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Off to kill me so...
Offline
Posted 2/26/08

animenmangarox wrote:


LittleRockerChika wrote:

uhhh yeah...
since i dont know how to use a spoiler tag
im just gonna put my picture up =DD
just because...
T.T its ruined T.T
so i want to enter it into a contest...=DD



hehe gaara so cute...T.T i just wish it wasnt ruined... T.T
oh this was before it twas ruined btw
=DD
crappy scanned pic =DD

E N J O Y!!

ps this was before it was ruined before my username is on it and i think jimmy knows who drew it so its valid
=DD


GAARA~!!!! >.<........kawaii! xD........nicely coloured too!


ARIGATO!!! =DD
Member
16767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Off to kill me so...
Offline
Posted 2/26/08

animenmangarox wrote:

Allen... :D....u saw it be4 jeffy...n maybe some of my buddies...xD

its by me sry...i 4gt to write my name...


your allen is so kawaii!!! i like it!! its better than my kakashi
=DD
Member
16767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Off to kill me so...
Offline
Posted 2/26/08

zack_fair17 wrote:

ok ok...here's mine!! I draw this like a long time ago!! and its one of my first CG drawing!hope you like it!waah light-kun!
tell me what u think!


AHH!!! YOUR LIGHT IS SOOO KAWAII!!! but L is hotter =DD
Moderator
4361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / S'pore
Offline
Posted 2/27/08

LittleRockerChika wrote:


animenmangarox wrote:

Allen... :D....u saw it be4 jeffy...n maybe some of my buddies...xD

its by me sry...i 4gt to write my name...


your allen is so kawaii!!! i like it!! its better than my kakashi
=DD


lol..kakashi?...post him!....n thx! xD
Posted 2/27/08

animenmangarox wrote:


LittleRockerChika wrote:


animenmangarox wrote:

Allen... :D....u saw it be4 jeffy...n maybe some of my buddies...xD

its by me sry...i 4gt to write my name...


your allen is so kawaii!!! i like it!! its better than my kakashi
=DD


lol..kakashi?...post him!....n thx! xD



she did post him XD i even already posted him as her second entry!

Moderator
4361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / S'pore
Offline
Posted 2/28/08
LOL...juz saw the kakashi....
Member
189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Camp Humphreys S....
Offline
Posted 2/29/08
Looks like it's too late for my drawing. I didn't get it finished, mainly because I was too busy this week. So It'll be in the next contest if there is one.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.