Anyone want reenact lady and the tramp spaghetti scene?
Posted 4/28/17
Anyone want to reenact the lady and the tramp spaghetti scene with me and this sub? SERIOUS RESPONSES ONLY!

7088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/28/17
no
6556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Canada Ontario
Offline
Posted 4/28/17
sry hobo Ill support you but I dont kiss my bros
Posted 4/28/17

MrEnder1337 wrote:

sry hobo Ill support you but I dont kiss my bros


6556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Canada Ontario
Offline
Posted 4/28/17

Hobomilk wrote:


MrEnder1337 wrote:

sry hobo Ill support you but I dont kiss my bros




What I only like women 0.0
Posted 4/29/17

MrEnder1337 wrote:


Hobomilk wrote:


MrEnder1337 wrote:

sry hobo Ill support you but I dont kiss my bros




What I only like women 0.0


Same
12000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 4/29/17
That moment when you aren't funny and have no natural talent so the best you can do is an Elk Whisperer wanna be post
Posted 4/29/17

TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:

That moment when you aren't funny and have no natural talent so the best you can do is an Elk Whisperer wanna be post


My natural talent is eating subs.
2695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/29/17

TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:

That moment when you aren't funny and have no natural talent so the best you can do is an Elk Whisperer wanna be post


Was it really that serious though? Lol
119234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 11/11/17
Closed because OP nuked
You must be logged in to post.