First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply Kitakubu Club - Discord
Posted 5/2/17

wststreet wrote:

You shouldn't be complaining about the salt, you do realize a little bit of salt is what makes meals taste better, right?



Gold.
19048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 5/3/17

Hobomilk wrote:


wststreet wrote:

You shouldn't be complaining about the salt, you do realize a little bit of salt is what makes meals taste better, right?



Gold.


Like Gold Salt?
Posted 5/3/17

nukadude wrote:


Hobomilk wrote:


wststreet wrote:

You shouldn't be complaining about the salt, you do realize a little bit of salt is what makes meals taste better, right?



Gold.


Like Gold Salt?


Yes. Its mint
22973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Batcave
Offline
Posted 5/3/17

Hobomilk wrote:

Cant believe the open letter got reported and deleted, How salty do people have to get.


Some people can't handle criticism very well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posted 5/3/17

Axerilis wrote:


Hobomilk wrote:

Cant believe the open letter got reported and deleted, How salty do people have to get.


Some people can't handle criticism very well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


I guess so lmao.
F40PH 
39665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/3/17
Can confirm. This is a safe place for Trains.
17 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M
Offline
Posted 5/3/17
Boy its your server XD
Posted 5/4/17

nsnapp88 wrote:

Boy its your server XD


What
19048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 5/4/17

Axerilis wrote:


Hobomilk wrote:

Cant believe the open letter got reported and deleted, How salty do people have to get.


Some people can't handle criticism very well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


Its Axe!
Posted 5/4/17
hoo ha the whole world works
6743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Charleston, South...
Offline
Posted 5/4/17
ooo! May I join as well? (:
7295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
π / Train / Railyard
Offline
Posted 5/4/17

WynterBayumm wrote:

ooo! May I join as well? (:


Of course
19048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 5/5/17

WynterBayumm wrote:

ooo! May I join as well? (:


the seester has joined wooooo
Posted 5/5/17
Hoo Ha the whole world works
7295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
π / Train / Railyard
Offline
Posted 5/7/17 , edited 5/11/17
I didn't think much of the anime that inspired our name, but after watching the first episodes during yesterday's group anime watching session I really think they're a lot like us. Doing dumb stuff and having a good time.

Just had a moment there, I appreciate everyone who joined and is making this a fun place to be in.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.