First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply Kitakubu Club - Discord
7315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
π / Train / Railyard
Offline
Posted 8/17/17

eggrollsama wrote:

just joined o.o


welcome \o/
Posted 8/23/17
you make me want to die
7315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
π / Train / Railyard
Offline
Posted 8/23/17

Hobomilk wrote:

you make me want to die


That's a talent of mine, I'm born with it.
19217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 9/2/17 , edited 9/2/17

wststreet wrote:


Hobomilk wrote:

you make me want to die


That's a talent of mine, I'm born with it.


And yet you haven't accomplished the end result. Damn let down I say! *Shakes fist*
7315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
π / Train / Railyard
Offline
Posted 9/2/17

nukadude wrote:
And yet you haven't accomplished the end result. Damn let down I say! *Shakes fist*


A quick death is no fun, let me borrow some of your radioactive toys.
19217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 9/2/17

wststreet wrote:


nukadude wrote:
And yet you haven't accomplished the end result. Damn let down I say! *Shakes fist*


A quick death is no fun, let me borrow some of your radioactive toys.


No problem! Would you like the Strontium-90, the plutonium, or the ray gun?
42768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/2/17
K
7315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
π / Train / Railyard
Offline
Posted 9/2/17

nukadude wrote:

No problem! Would you like the Strontium-90, the plutonium, or the ray gun?


All!




L
19217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 9/2/17

wststreet wrote:


nukadude wrote:

No problem! Would you like the Strontium-90, the plutonium, or the ray gun?


All!






No problem! *take all you need. Just make sure you put them back. It helps keep me warm.





Also.

M
N
O
P
29053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 9/6/17
When you join wrecked train pictures in the meme channel Satan will approve.
7315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
π / Train / Railyard
Offline
Posted 9/8/17

Ryulightorb wrote:

When you join wrecked train pictures in the meme channel Satan will approve.


wat, no!!!
3773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Wherever
Online
Posted 9/10/17
7315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
π / Train / Railyard
Offline
Posted 9/11/17
Look who's in a spanky mood.
3773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Wherever
Online
Posted 9/12/17
Always
134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 9/17/17
Can I conduct the apple train?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.