First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply ☼ New Town
Student
383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Nohr
Offline
Posted 5/3/17

Her movement stopped once the words left his lips and made their way to her ears.
Now she was certainly unhappy-- that much was obvious by the way her face expressed clear annoyance. "First, don't call me spoiled ever again. Second, I do have better things to do than shop! But I was dragged here against my will so I could look "nice" for some stupid, ridiculous dinner party I have to attend, which, mind you, I am being dragged to as well!"
As soon as the words left her lips, she bit down on her lower lip and gently pressed her forehead into the palm of her hand.
"I'm sorry... It's been a very long day today, and I'd rather be in the council room than out here."
Second-in-Command
5429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / On the loading sc...
Offline
Posted 5/3/17

Rickie raised a brow at Willow's response then let out a silent, "I see." Truthfully, he hadn't been looking at the full picture this entire time. From word of mouth and short experiences, He had always assumed that Willow was just some spoiled Princess with loads of money. Now it was different...She was a trapped Princess, with still a load of money.
"If that's the case, why don't you do just that? Be in the council room," Rickie proposed to the girl, "It's not like your family would know the kind of work you are undertaking. Telling them you're simply too busy with paperwork stacked on top of school should be enough. After all, a busy Vice President looks prestigious in itself."
Student
383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Nohr
Offline
Posted 5/3/17

There was a moment of silence... nothing was said and no looks were exchanged.
Finally, after a few solid seconds had passed, the brunette bobbed her head in agreement to Rickie's words. He was right... she really did have lots of paperwork to finish filling out.
If her mother ended up asking where she had gone off to without warning, she could always say she had been called back to the school to help with council work.
"Mhm, I think I'll do just that. Thank you, Rickie." She gave him a quick bow of her head and began on her way back to the school, dragging along all her heavy shopping bags.
691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/3/17
ASHE (ICHIJOJI YUUMA) & ALICE
Hearing footsteps heading his way, the young man lifted his eyes from the ground. He recognised the face, but didn't quite remember her name. She was an important figure in the Renegade, he recalled, but that was it. Ashe didn't bother to greet her or anything, he simply adverted his gaze to the other end of the alley and smoke quietly.
Student
15243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Vαlley oғ тнe Sυɴ ❤
Offline
Posted 5/3/17





Alice


Alice tilted her head and focused on trying to remember his name. "Don't mean to bother you, but I feel like I should know your name and it's bugging me that I don't know it." She waited for she didn't know whether or not he was going to respond since it looked clear he didn't want company, but she couldn't leave this alone

Student
2774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / M
Online
Posted 5/10/17 , edited 5/10/17
kona walked around, bored out of her mind, looking for something to do
Posted 5/10/17
Azalea Ezequiel was getting out of a bookshop with her headphone on hearing the music on full volumen. She looked around to see if there was something else for her to do here but there was none so she made her way to the school.
Student
254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a small baseme...
Offline
Posted 5/10/17
Khao Would Walk around looking at the many newcomers at G.I.T Smirking under his mask.
He would soon come across someone that caught his attention.
Posted 5/10/17 , edited 5/10/17
Azalea Ezequiel once again return to the Town has she make her way to the book store, her stomach rumble. She blushes has she look around for a place to eat, she saw someone walking around boring and a masked person waiting for something or someone, then she saw a store that sales Noodles. Has she make her way to the store, she make sure to avoid the masked person.
Student
254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a small baseme...
Offline
Posted 5/10/17
Khao Would Notice the Woman rushing towards the Noodles store. He'd then slowly start to walk towards her (tailing her) making his way through the crowd.
Posted 5/10/17
Azalea Ezequiel notice that the masked man started to follow her but she ignore that fact and entered the Noodle store. She went straight for the coner and saw the man still trying to get to her. She ate normally like nothing weird happened. At occasion like this others girls will be scare and start to cry but not Azalea. She doesn't let herself be bothered because she can defend herself.
Student
254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a small baseme...
Offline
Posted 5/10/17
Khao Would enter the Noodle shop leaning on the wall next to the door. Monitoring the Humans in the area.
Student
2774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / M
Online
Posted 5/11/17
kona walked up to the masked man looked at him and said "fight me"
Posted 5/11/17

flauntlessfangs wrote:



Azalea Ezequiel notice that the masked man didn't enter, he just stay outside waiting for her. She then noticed the girl that was walking around came to the masked man and ask him to fight her? Azalea was suprise at first but then she thought that girl could be a Student Council student. *What do I do? Do I let them fight and see who won or just ignore that they are about to fight. I think that is a the best option*
Student
254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a small baseme...
Offline
Posted 5/11/17
Khao Khao would ignore the other girl stating that he has other business.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.