First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Who want's to play me in chess?
1775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / US
Online
Posted 5/17/17
I'm going to say it's totally ok, but a couple of things

21 year old girls, 14 year old guy; not the best idea
Think statistically: how many >21 year old girls are going to see this who actually want to play chess?

And besides, that just limits who you can play.
9846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 5/17/17 , edited 5/17/17
9846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 5/18/17
I have time to kill who wants to play?
https://lichess.org/vlfQ7PIS
Posted 5/18/17
you cheat in the game. Fuck you
9846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 5/18/17

Hobomilk wrote:

you cheat in the game. Fuck you


You just suck ass bruh
1166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 5/18/17 , edited 5/18/17

Potentsaliva wrote:


Hobomilk wrote:

you cheat in the game. Fuck you


You just suck ass bruh


oh

OH





Posted 5/18/17

zero356 wrote:

I'm going to say it's totally ok, but a couple of things

21 year old girls, 14 year old guy; not the best idea
Think statistically: how many >21 year old girls are going to see this who actually want to play chess?

And besides, that just limits who you can play.


you buffoon the guy lies about his age
1775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / US
Online
Posted 5/18/17
Fair enough

From what little I've seen, he acts like he's 14, though

And It's not unreasonable for him to be 14; anime knows no age limits
9846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 5/20/17
I'm a waifu slayer

https://lichess.org/D7ArNYxz
26050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/20/17
What's your fav. piece on chess?
9846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 5/20/17

TiredOfYou wrote:

What's your fav. piece on chess?


The queen, tho it depends on the position ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
26050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/20/17

Potentsaliva wrote:


TiredOfYou wrote:

What's your fav. piece on chess?


The queen, tho it depends on the position ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


Nice option Sir. But it's a shame the Queen can do the "L"Move the Horse does.
9846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 5/20/17

TiredOfYou wrote:


Potentsaliva wrote:


TiredOfYou wrote:

What's your fav. piece on chess?


The queen, tho it depends on the position ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


Nice option Sir. But it's a shame the Queen can do the "L"Move the Horse does.


True, the horse is her greatest weakness
9846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 6/2/17 , edited 6/7/17
It's been a minute since I've played someone on CR, who wanna square up?
h̶t̶t̶p̶s̶:̶/̶/̶l̶i̶c̶h̶e̶s̶s̶.̶o̶r̶g̶/̶6̶M̶j̶g̶t̶B̶f̶V̶
9846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 6/7/17 , edited 7/25/17
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.