Nyaa torrent is gone!!
49363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / 24th Ward
Offline
Posted 5/4/17 , edited 5/4/17
Nyaa torrent is gone!! The site was down I thought it gone for maintenance but after next day I check it's gone. And it gone forever I don't think it's coming back. ever. . This is not replaceable.
19830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/4/17 , edited 5/4/17
Every time I find a new home it gets shut down. Too bad.
Posted 5/4/17 , edited 5/4/17
What is nyaa torrent?
Posted 5/4/17 , edited 5/4/17
Oh man rip
49363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / 24th Ward
Offline
Posted 5/4/17 , edited 5/4/17

Roboteki wrote:

What is nyaa torrent?


The site you find anything.
1515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/4/17 , edited 5/4/17

Roboteki wrote:

What is nyaa torrent?


Just guessing, but it sounds like a site for pirating anime.
18866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / outer wall, level...
Offline
Posted 5/4/17 , edited 5/4/17
well its gone, but some one has the site back up from april 1.
9759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Palm Coast, Florida
Offline
Posted 5/4/17 , edited 5/4/17
Still won't pay 60$ for 12-24 episode anime series.
26481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In Jail, On Death...
Online
Posted 5/4/17 , edited 5/4/17
It is a pirating site. Damn it Sage, do you not know the cardinal rules of Crunchyroll?
49363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / 24th Ward
Offline
Posted 5/4/17 , edited 5/4/17

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

It is a pirating site. Damn it Sage, do you not know the cardinal rules of Crunchyroll?


Does CR have rules policy of pirating?
26481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In Jail, On Death...
Online
Posted 5/4/17 , edited 5/4/17

Sagenaruto68 wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

It is a pirating site. Damn it Sage, do you not know the cardinal rules of Crunchyroll?


Does CR have rules policy of pirating?


You cannot mention a specific website's name that specializes in pirating, usually torrent sites, or really anything about torrenting or mass file sharing at this point.

Crunchyroll itself is a legal avenue, those sites are not.
Posted 5/4/17 , edited 5/4/17
Sweet.
1174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 5/4/17 , edited 5/4/17

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Sagenaruto68 wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

It is a pirating site. Damn it Sage, do you not know the cardinal rules of Crunchyroll?


Does CR have rules policy of pirating?


You cannot mention a specific website's name that specializes in pirating, usually torrent sites, or really anything about torrenting or mass file sharing at this point.

Crunchyroll itself is a legal avenue, those sites are not.


Well it doesn't exist anymore so I'd say it's fine now ;o
29752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Scotland
Offline
Posted 5/4/17 , edited 5/4/17
One less anime pirate site on the internet- hurray! Not that it'll make any difference, of course.
Jaeger Moderator
68280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / The North
Offline
Posted 5/4/17 , edited 5/4/17
Seriously?

You must be logged in to post.