First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Mercury Poisoning Makes Birds Act Homosexual
23260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 5/5/17 , edited 5/5/17

MasterBismuth33 wrote:

Most humans are demonic and corrupted due to poisoning of the mind, body, and spirit by the government elites. You guys really need to do research on what the truth is or you will keep on repeating false bullshit. Just because you don't agree with something or don't like it does not mean it is not true.

A lot of humans are disconnected from the spirit within or god which is why they are so horrible.


I sense a troll trying to derail threads though acting like a crazy.

23260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 5/5/17 , edited 5/5/17

sundin13 wrote:


DeadlyOats wrote:
The study shows that the GMO DNA is being found in our blood stream without having been digested. It does not say that the DNA is entering our cells. There needs to be more studies to learn if that is happening, is what the study says.


Okay, but why does it matter? Foreign DNA entering the bloodstream is far from unheard of (transfusions/transplants) and I am aware of nothing stating that this matters in any way. The headline may sound scary but in reality it is just a mildly interesting piece of information, not a vast condemnation of GMOs.


Mad cow disease is caused by a malformed protein that is copied and replicated. Should a GMO have a malformed protein that our body replicates the it could have a similar effect. It might be a quick effect or be noticed 2 decades later after the damage is done.

Simple fact is were exposing the entire population to untested genetic experiments with little knowledge of how DNA works.
15868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 5/5/17 , edited 5/5/17

Rujikin wrote:


sundin13 wrote:


DeadlyOats wrote:
The study shows that the GMO DNA is being found in our blood stream without having been digested. It does not say that the DNA is entering our cells. There needs to be more studies to learn if that is happening, is what the study says.


Okay, but why does it matter? Foreign DNA entering the bloodstream is far from unheard of (transfusions/transplants) and I am aware of nothing stating that this matters in any way. The headline may sound scary but in reality it is just a mildly interesting piece of information, not a vast condemnation of GMOs.


Mad cow disease is caused by a malformed protein that is copied and replicated. Should a GMO have a malformed protein that our body replicates the it could have a similar effect. It might be a quick effect or be noticed 2 decades later after the damage is done.

Simple fact is were exposing the entire population to untested genetic experiments with little knowledge of how DNA works.


The problem with that is that prions are transmissible. If a plant had a DNA sequence which created a prion, we would be eating the prions. The fact that DNA is in our blood doesn't matter at that point, because the prions would already have been transmitted. No need for further levels of abstraction with the DNA somehow finding a way to incorporate itself into our human DNA and then replicate itself.

So at that point, the question becomes: Do GMOs contain prions? Well, we can test for prions whether or not symptoms of prion disease are present, so I think it is safe to say: no, GMOs do not contain prions.

Side note: Prion replication is not the same as DNA replication. Prion replication doesn't require the cell's processes and is self-contained, which allows them to replicate when introduced to an endogenous environment while free DNA cannot.
21941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Online
Posted 5/5/17 , edited 5/5/17

aleodar wrote:


redokami wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

GMOs can be harmful, but they may not be, from what I can tell. Other than that, the conspiracy that the Government Elites are trying to turn the population to be more malleable by spoon feeding us GMOs to make us more stupid does not appear to have a great deal of evidence, other then the presence of GMOs that may be capable of this on a larger scale.

OT: Ibris I believe mainly eat fish, while humans are omnivorous. They may also be more susceptible per gram, but I am not sure.


looking at the rise in riots the past 3 years id say there is evidence


What... there's literally no evidence whatsoever that GMO consumption leads to more riots, none. You literally just made this up out of thin air. A rise in riots (if that's even true, and not just your anecdotal experience) can be caused by a trillion different things. This is just fear mongering.


im not talkin bout gmos, but a rise in stupidity in general lol
6638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/5/17 , edited 5/6/17

redokami wrote:

im not talkin bout gmos, but a rise in stupidity in general lol


agreed im more inclined to say lack of natural selection or bad education/parenting is whats the cause of that then gmos for one thing if they were trying to rewrite the genes of most of the human species it would end up effecting them as well, well unless believe in lizard people or something
176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/5/17 , edited 5/5/17
So you're saying homosexuality is an illness caused by a certain poison? Hmmmm
39169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/5/17 , edited 5/6/17

Ryulightorb wrote:

You can't agree with me but science can and that's all that matters to me.
We are what we eat yes but gmo's don't mean chemicals...if you know how GMO's even work.

It's not all about money even if you would like to believe it is.


Actually it depends on what studies you want to lean on. If you want to go by the studies paid for by Big Agra, Big Pharma, and Big Industry, then of course, those studies will say that foods which are GMO's are safe to eat. However, if you lean on studies paid for by proponents of organic food, nutritionists, and medical associations, then you will find that GMO foods may not be safe to eat.

There is no proof that GMO foods are harmful, based on a thresh hold set up by Big Agra's studies, so they sell us GMO foods. On the other hand, there are studies that there is potential for GMO foods to harm humans who consume them - which is why government requires GMO foods to be labeled as such, and organic foods to be labeled as such.

What does that mean? It means that Science has not made up its mind. Science is still out on the matter. Science hasn't agreed, one way or the other, which means that the issue needs much more study.

So, you can say, some studies agree with you, but you can't say Science agrees with you.


If Big Agra is involved, then shareholders are involved. And if shareholders are involved, then it is ALWAYS about money - even if you don't want to believe it is.


sundin13 wrote:


DeadlyOats wrote:
The study shows that the GMO DNA is being found in our blood stream without having been digested. It does not say that the DNA is entering our cells. There needs to be more studies to learn if that is happening, is what the study says.


Okay, but why does it matter? Foreign DNA entering the bloodstream is far from unheard of (transfusions/transplants) and I am aware of nothing stating that this matters in any way. The headline may sound scary but in reality it is just a mildly interesting piece of information, not a vast condemnation of GMOs.


Foreign DNA that manages to enter cells cause the cells to become cancerous, because it mutates the cells. That's what I'm getting from the study. This is why they want to do more studies, to see if this is actually happening, and how.

According to that study, it should be impossible for undigested, nearly complete, DNA to go from your stomach (from eating food) into your blood stream. Since this is happening, AND THEY DON'T KNOW HOW IT'S HAPPENING, more studies are needed. Studies to find out HOW it's happening, and studies to find out if these nearly complete DNA are entering cells and - if they are entering cells - are they causing cells to mutate into a cancerous form.

So, it kind of matters.


redokami wrote:

im not talkin bout gmos, but a rise in stupidity in general lol


I took the thing about GMO's causing riots as a bit of sarcasm. The sarcasm was mistaken for serious thought, and then to took off from there.


boxnoodle wrote:

So you're saying homosexuality is an illness caused by a certain poison? Hmmmm


Nope. The study is saying that a certain of species of birds are displaying homosexual behavior after exposure to increased mercury levels in their diet - and that the experiment IS REPEATABLE, by the studiers, but that third party studiers need to replicate the study to see if they can also get repeatable results.


Rujikin wrote:


MasterBismuth33 wrote:

Most humans are demonic and corrupted due to poisoning of the mind, body, and spirit by the government elites. You guys really need to do research on what the truth is or you will keep on repeating false bullshit. Just because you don't agree with something or don't like it does not mean it is not true.

A lot of humans are disconnected from the spirit within or god which is why they are so horrible.


I sense a troll trying to derail threads though acting like a crazy.



Yeah. He is kind of batty, and an eye has to be kept on him, but some of what he's said is not completely crazy...

Maybe it's just his choice of wording that is off? (I'm giving benefit of the doubt - for now.)

19419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/5/17 , edited 5/6/17
Relativity of actions are not the same as causatively of actions. (think about it.)
39169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/5/17 , edited 5/6/17

sundin13 wrote:


DeadlyOats wrote:


sundin13 wrote:
Okay, but why does it matter? Foreign DNA entering the bloodstream is far from unheard of (transfusions/transplants) and I am aware of nothing stating that this matters in any way. The headline may sound scary but in reality it is just a mildly interesting piece of information, not a vast condemnation of GMOs.


Foreign DNA that manages to enter cells cause the cells to become cancerous, because it mutates the cells. That's what I'm getting from the study. This is why they want to do more studies, to see if this is actually happening, and how.

According to that study, it should be impossible for undigested, nearly complete, DNA to go from your stomach (from eating food) into your blood stream. Since this is happening, AND THEY DON'T KNOW HOW IT'S HAPPENING, more studies are needed. Studies to find out HOW it's happening, and studies to find out if these nearly complete DNA are entering cells and - if they are entering cells - are they causing cells to mutate into a cancerous form.

So, it kind of matters.


Reading through the study, I see no evidence of any of these things really being a concern. I skimmed through some of the things that I didn't really find relevant (methods and the like), but I didn't actually see any mention of foreign DNA entering cells. From what I can tell, that is what you are getting out of the study, not what the study is putting out.

Second, while I'm not an expert on cancer, I do know that it really isn't as simple as you are making it out to be. Mutations aren't as frightening as they sound. Most mutations actually do nothing, and mutations by default do not lead to cancer. Simply adding another gene or adding to the noncoding DNA wouldn't cause cancer. It would have to be a specific mutation in order to cause cancer. Also, I think the DNA wouldn't just have to enter the cell, it would have to enter the cell and then somehow insert itself into our DNA (which isn't exactly easy) in order to really alter cell processes. Again, I've seen no evidence of that being something that happens.

Third, reading the study again, I don't think it is specific to GMOs. It mentions the phrase "GMO" a total of one time, and it is in a fairly tangential context. I see no reason to assume that this is something that is only seen in GMOs, and if it has been happening for millions of years, I see no reason to assume it suddenly presents some extreme danger. (Bolded because I think this part is particularly important to the discussion as a whole).

And yes, the mechanism isn't known, but that really isn't as frightening of an idea as you think. There are actually still a lot of things we don't know within biology. There is no reason to assume the worst (especially when the worst doesn't actually make much sense) without evidence. As of now, all signs point to "it doesn't really matter". What this study did was find a niche that no one really cared about and made some observations. The fact that "we don't know" is mostly just a result of the study not really saying anything substantial. Additionally, while there haven't been follow up studies to look into the "how", there also haven't been follow up studies to confirm these results. "A study was printed" isn't the end of the science.

Little side note, "nearly complete" DNA isn't getting into the blood stream, "potentially gene sized pieces" are. For reference, there are over 100,000 gene sized pieces in the human genome.

EDIT: Also worth noting that there is a fairly robust rebuttal by Rich Lusk of the University of Michigan which suggests that contamination is a more likely explanation for the data:

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0110808
tl;dr: http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article/comment?id=10.1371/annotation/5126dbdc-b67c-4327-83f6-4fdf6f8e2adc


Yeah. There's gonna be rebuttals, and rebuttals to the rebuttals. But in the end, repeated experimentation to see of the experiments and the results can be repeated - or not repeated - will be the only way to be sure.
23260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 5/5/17 , edited 5/6/17

boxnoodle wrote:

So you're saying homosexuality is an illness caused by a certain poison? Hmmmm


It is causing homosexuality in a certain species of birds. The question is if it is the same in mammals and in humans. If so then those infected with mercury could be suffering from the effects of a type of mercury poisoning. If it does cause such things then we would need to limit exposure to mercury even further.
31309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 5/5/17 , edited 5/6/17

DeadlyOats wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:

You can't agree with me but science can and that's all that matters to me.
We are what we eat yes but gmo's don't mean chemicals...if you know how GMO's even work.

It's not all about money even if you would like to believe it is.


Actually it depends on what studies you want to lean on. If you want to go by the studies paid for by Big Agra, Big Pharma, and Big Industry, then of course, those studies will say that foods which are GMO's are safe to eat. However, if you lean on studies paid for by proponents of organic food, nutritionists, and medical associations, then you will find that GMO foods may not be safe to eat.

There is no proof that GMO foods are harmful, based on a thresh hold set up by Big Agra's studies, so they sell us GMO foods. On the other hand, there are studies that there is potential for GMO foods to harm humans who consume them - which is why government requires GMO foods to be labeled as such, and organic foods to be labeled as such.

What does that mean? It means that Science has not made up its mind. Science is still out on the matter. Science hasn't agreed, one way or the other, which means that the issue needs much more study.

So, you can say, some studies agree with you, but you can't say Science agrees with you.


If Big Agra is involved, then shareholders are involved. And if shareholders are involved, then it is ALWAYS about money - even if you don't want to believe it is.


sundin13 wrote:


DeadlyOats wrote:
The study shows that the GMO DNA is being found in our blood stream without having been digested. It does not say that the DNA is entering our cells. There needs to be more studies to learn if that is happening, is what the study says.


Okay, but why does it matter? Foreign DNA entering the bloodstream is far from unheard of (transfusions/transplants) and I am aware of nothing stating that this matters in any way. The headline may sound scary but in reality it is just a mildly interesting piece of information, not a vast condemnation of GMOs.


Foreign DNA that manages to enter cells cause the cells to become cancerous, because it mutates the cells. That's what I'm getting from the study. This is why they want to do more studies, to see if this is actually happening, and how.

According to that study, it should be impossible for undigested, nearly complete, DNA to go from your stomach (from eating food) into your blood stream. Since this is happening, AND THEY DON'T KNOW HOW IT'S HAPPENING, more studies are needed. Studies to find out HOW it's happening, and studies to find out if these nearly complete DNA are entering cells and - if they are entering cells - are they causing cells to mutate into a cancerous form.

So, it kind of matters.


redokami wrote:

im not talkin bout gmos, but a rise in stupidity in general lol


I took the thing about GMO's causing riots as a bit of sarcasm. The sarcasm was mistaken for serious thought, and then to took off from there.


boxnoodle wrote:

So you're saying homosexuality is an illness caused by a certain poison? Hmmmm


Nope. The study is saying that a certain of species of birds are displaying homosexual behavior after exposure to increased mercury levels in their diet - and that the experiment IS REPEATABLE, by the studiers, but that third party studiers need to replicate the study to see if they can also get repeatable results.


Rujikin wrote:


MasterBismuth33 wrote:

Most humans are demonic and corrupted due to poisoning of the mind, body, and spirit by the government elites. You guys really need to do research on what the truth is or you will keep on repeating false bullshit. Just because you don't agree with something or don't like it does not mean it is not true.

A lot of humans are disconnected from the spirit within or god which is why they are so horrible.


I sense a troll trying to derail threads though acting like a crazy.



Yeah. He is kind of batty, and an eye has to be kept on him, but some of what he's said is not completely crazy...

Maybe it's just his choice of wording that is off? (I'm giving benefit of the doubt - for now.)





Both sides are equally questionable its better to go but it isn't always about money even if you want to believe it is but you are welcome to your opinion but many nutritionalists i have seen are pro-gmo.

GMO's have their negatives but they are safe for the most part they label it for many reasons as labeled in the video i linked mostly because people DEMAND it be labelled.

In the end whether its harmfull or not doesn't matter as much as the big question do we need gmo's? and the resounding answer (unless we can stop the population from growing more) is YES.

For the most part science does agree with me whilst GMO's are very uncertain and debated there are proven benefits to them that by themselves make them worth using.

The future will eventually be pure gmo's eventually.

15868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 5/5/17 , edited 5/6/17

DeadlyOats wrote:


sundin13 wrote:
Okay, but why does it matter? Foreign DNA entering the bloodstream is far from unheard of (transfusions/transplants) and I am aware of nothing stating that this matters in any way. The headline may sound scary but in reality it is just a mildly interesting piece of information, not a vast condemnation of GMOs.


Foreign DNA that manages to enter cells cause the cells to become cancerous, because it mutates the cells. That's what I'm getting from the study. This is why they want to do more studies, to see if this is actually happening, and how.

According to that study, it should be impossible for undigested, nearly complete, DNA to go from your stomach (from eating food) into your blood stream. Since this is happening, AND THEY DON'T KNOW HOW IT'S HAPPENING, more studies are needed. Studies to find out HOW it's happening, and studies to find out if these nearly complete DNA are entering cells and - if they are entering cells - are they causing cells to mutate into a cancerous form.

So, it kind of matters.


Reading through the study, I see no evidence of any of these things really being a concern. I skimmed through some of the things that I didn't really find relevant (methods and the like), but I didn't actually see any mention of foreign DNA entering cells. From what I can tell, that is what you are getting out of the study, not what the study is putting out.

Second, while I'm not an expert on cancer, I do know that it really isn't as simple as you are making it out to be. Mutations aren't as frightening as they sound. Most mutations actually do nothing, and mutations by default do not lead to cancer. Simply adding another gene or adding to the noncoding DNA wouldn't cause cancer. It would have to be a specific mutation in order to cause cancer. Also, I think the DNA wouldn't just have to enter the cell, it would have to enter the cell and then somehow insert itself into our DNA (which isn't exactly easy) in order to really alter cell processes. Again, I've seen no evidence of that being something that happens.

Third, reading the study again, I don't think it is specific to GMOs. It mentions the phrase "GMO" a total of one time, and it is in a fairly tangential context. I see no reason to assume that this is something that is only seen in GMOs, and if it has been happening for millions of years, I see no reason to assume it suddenly presents some extreme danger. (Bolded because I think this part is particularly important to the discussion as a whole).

And yes, the mechanism isn't known, but that really isn't as frightening of an idea as you think. There are actually still a lot of things we don't know within biology. There is no reason to assume the worst (especially when the worst doesn't actually make much sense) without evidence. As of now, all signs point to "it doesn't really matter". What this study did was find a niche that no one really cared about and made some observations. The fact that "we don't know" is mostly just a result of the study not really saying anything substantial. Additionally, while there haven't been follow up studies to look into the "how", there also haven't been follow up studies to confirm these results. "A study was printed" isn't the end of the science.

Little side note, "nearly complete" DNA isn't getting into the blood stream, "potentially gene sized pieces" are. For reference, there are over 100,000 gene sized pieces in the human genome.

EDIT: Also worth noting that there is a fairly robust rebuttal by Rich Lusk of the University of Michigan which suggests that contamination is a more likely explanation for the data:

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0110808
tl;dr: http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article/comment?id=10.1371/annotation/5126dbdc-b67c-4327-83f6-4fdf6f8e2adc
23260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 5/5/17 , edited 5/6/17

sundin13 wrote:


DeadlyOats wrote:


sundin13 wrote:
Okay, but why does it matter? Foreign DNA entering the bloodstream is far from unheard of (transfusions/transplants) and I am aware of nothing stating that this matters in any way. The headline may sound scary but in reality it is just a mildly interesting piece of information, not a vast condemnation of GMOs.


Foreign DNA that manages to enter cells cause the cells to become cancerous, because it mutates the cells. That's what I'm getting from the study. This is why they want to do more studies, to see if this is actually happening, and how.

According to that study, it should be impossible for undigested, nearly complete, DNA to go from your stomach (from eating food) into your blood stream. Since this is happening, AND THEY DON'T KNOW HOW IT'S HAPPENING, more studies are needed. Studies to find out HOW it's happening, and studies to find out if these nearly complete DNA are entering cells and - if they are entering cells - are they causing cells to mutate into a cancerous form.

So, it kind of matters.



Little side note, "nearly complete" DNA isn't getting into the blood stream, "potentially gene sized pieces" are. For reference, there are over 100,000 gene sized pieces in the human genome.


#1) They don't know how large our genome actually is yet
#2) That estimate was based on them thinking there is 1 gene for every protein.
#3) 1 gene makes multiple proteins which makes GMO's pretty unpredictable.
#4) There are an estimated 19,000-20,000 human protein-coding genes.[4] The estimate of the number of human genes has been repeatedly revised down from initial predictions of 100,000 or more as genome sequence quality and gene finding methods have improved, and could continue to drop further.
#5) Since every protein can be broken down by another protein, different type of proteins produced by a single cell organism ranges from two to four thousand. The common bacteria E-coli is predicted to have a total of 5,000 organic compound of which 3,000 are proteins. It is also estimated that human body has the ability to generate 2 million different types of proteins, coded by only 20,000-25,000 of our genes. The sum of proteins in biological organisms exceeds 10 million, but nobody has a clear picture of this. The field of research that focuses on proteins and catalogs all proteins in human body is known as Proteomics. The next step after completing the Human Genome project may be the Human Proteome project. The Human Proteome organization is being formed to achieve the goal of identifying and cataloging all the different proteins in the human body.
8085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Osaka
Offline
Posted 5/5/17 , edited 5/6/17
Can confirm with a minor in Biology that's not true.
39169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/5/17 , edited 5/6/17

sundin13 wrote:


DeadlyOats wrote:


sundin13 wrote:
Okay, but why does it matter? Foreign DNA entering the bloodstream is far from unheard of (transfusions/transplants) and I am aware of nothing stating that this matters in any way. The headline may sound scary but in reality it is just a mildly interesting piece of information, not a vast condemnation of GMOs.


Foreign DNA that manages to enter cells cause the cells to become cancerous, because it mutates the cells. That's what I'm getting from the study. This is why they want to do more studies, to see if this is actually happening, and how.

According to that study, it should be impossible for undigested, nearly complete, DNA to go from your stomach (from eating food) into your blood stream. Since this is happening, AND THEY DON'T KNOW HOW IT'S HAPPENING, more studies are needed. Studies to find out HOW it's happening, and studies to find out if these nearly complete DNA are entering cells and - if they are entering cells - are they causing cells to mutate into a cancerous form.

So, it kind of matters.


Reading through the study, I see no evidence of any of these things really being a concern. I skimmed through some of the things that I didn't really find relevant (methods and the like), but I didn't actually see any mention of foreign DNA entering cells. From what I can tell, that is what you are getting out of the study, not what the study is putting out.

Second, while I'm not an expert on cancer, I do know that it really isn't as simple as you are making it out to be. Mutations aren't as frightening as they sound. Most mutations actually do nothing, and mutations by default do not lead to cancer. Simply adding another gene or adding to the noncoding DNA wouldn't cause cancer. It would have to be a specific mutation in order to cause cancer. Also, I think the DNA wouldn't just have to enter the cell, it would have to enter the cell and then somehow insert itself into our DNA (which isn't exactly easy) in order to really alter cell processes. Again, I've seen no evidence of that being something that happens.

Third, reading the study again, I don't think it is specific to GMOs. It mentions the phrase "GMO" a total of one time, and it is in a fairly tangential context. I see no reason to assume that this is something that is only seen in GMOs, and if it has been happening for millions of years, I see no reason to assume it suddenly presents some extreme danger. (Bolded because I think this part is particularly important to the discussion as a whole).

And yes, the mechanism isn't known, but that really isn't as frightening of an idea as you think. There are actually still a lot of things we don't know within biology. There is no reason to assume the worst (especially when the worst doesn't actually make much sense) without evidence. As of now, all signs point to "it doesn't really matter". What this study did was find a niche that no one really cared about and made some observations. The fact that "we don't know" is mostly just a result of the study not really saying anything substantial. Additionally, while there haven't been follow up studies to look into the "how", there also haven't been follow up studies to confirm these results. "A study was printed" isn't the end of the science.

Little side note, "nearly complete" DNA isn't getting into the blood stream, "potentially gene sized pieces" are. For reference, there are over 100,000 gene sized pieces in the human genome.

EDIT: Also worth noting that there is a fairly robust rebuttal by Rich Lusk of the University of Michigan which suggests that contamination is a more likely explanation for the data:

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0110808
tl;dr: http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article/comment?id=10.1371/annotation/5126dbdc-b67c-4327-83f6-4fdf6f8e2adc


Yeah. There's gonna be rebuttals, and rebuttals to the rebuttals. But in the end, repeated experimentation to see of the experiments and the results can be repeated - or not repeated - will be the only way to be sure.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.