First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Would You Water Your Plants With Your Breastmilk If You Had No Choice?
23054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Oppai Hell
Offline
Posted 5/5/17 , edited 5/5/17
Just wondering what you all would think of this idea. Breast milk is very nutritious, and plants need nutrition. Say you cannot get water for some reason, but then came up with the idea that freshly squeezed breast milk will do the trick. Would you do it? Would you water your plants with breast milk? Would you squeeze it out beforehand or do it manually on top of the plant? What do you think others will think of you if you do this? What do you think of others that do this?


Me? I think it could be the synopsis for my new erotic novels!
11083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / within the world...
Offline
Posted 5/5/17
What about your sister plants.-.
23054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Oppai Hell
Offline
Posted 5/5/17

HopexLight wrote:

What about your sister plants.-.




You were saying?
11083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / within the world...
Offline
Posted 5/5/17
.....

Myaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan........

You be you PeripheralVisionary!

Posted 5/5/17
I don't even water plants with water i just let them die so why would i waste my breast milk on them?
11442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The outer atmoshe...
Offline
Posted 5/5/17
Well, breast milk is milk made by humans that contains all the nutrients a baby human would need, similar to how cow milk is milk made by cows that contains all the nutrients a baby cow would need.

Following that logic, soy milk would be the ideal milk to water your plants with.
24320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in the land of th...
Offline
Posted 5/5/17
Breast milk??

Plants...

You're a Mr bull-chitter are'nt you P.V.??

How bout this then boy-o,

A woman whose IQ. is a skyrocket in flight, claims drinking male semen
a day made her smarter..

myself, stick to the whiskey...
23054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Oppai Hell
Offline
Posted 5/5/17 , edited 5/5/17

Lord_Wunder wrote:

Well, breast milk is milk made by humans that contains all the nutrients a baby human would need, similar to how cow milk is milk made by cows that contains all the nutrients a baby cow would need.

Following that logic, soy milk would be the ideal milk to water your plants with.


Well, no, we drink cows milk, just not pasteurized, as well as soy milk, from the milky udders of soy.

Therefore, it is only fair we trade our milk back in return. Capeesh?


-Requiem wrote:

Breast milk??

Plants...

You're a Mr bull-chitter are'nt you P.V.??

How bout this then boy-o,

A woman whose IQ. is a skyrocket in flight, claims drinking male semen
a day made her smarter..

myself, stick to the whiskey...


Yes, I am "bull-chitter", and you are beautiful. Marry me!

Though back on topic, I did water my plants with the aforementioned boy milk.

In fact, my misadventures with that experiment were the basis for this movie.



24320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in the land of th...
Offline
Posted 5/5/17
I'll pass...darling,

you see I am an evil fairy..

it's complicated....
Banned
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / In
Offline
Posted 5/5/17
nope because you get this
5340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/5/17
I watered my garden with rice-water and it made my herbs taste terrible. I wouldn't want to try any kind of milk.
23054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Oppai Hell
Offline
Posted 5/5/17

-Requiem wrote:

I'll pass...darling,

you see I am an evil fairy..

it's complicated....


My powers as a loving onii chan will surpass all complexity!

But okay.
11442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The outer atmoshe...
Offline
Posted 5/5/17

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Lord_Wunder wrote:

Well, breast milk is milk made by humans that contains all the nutrients a baby human would need, similar to how cow milk is milk made by cows that contains all the nutrients a baby cow would need.

Following that logic, soy milk would be the ideal milk to water your plants with.


Well, no, we drink cows milk, just not pasteurized, as well as soy milk, from the milky udders of soy.

Therefore, it is only fair we trade our milk back in return. Capeesh?


Well, to be fair, I never said that you couldn't feed plants breast milk, just that soy milk, which has all the nutrients necessary for a baby soy to grow into a healthy adult, would be more beneficial.

Also, I feel your comment suggests that because we eat cows, it's only fair for cows to eat us, too...
Posted 5/5/17
I wonder what It tastes like.....
280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 5/5/17 , edited 5/5/17

You do you, PV.

Edit: ffs crunchyroll still hates my images...
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.