First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Having Acne or being Transexual will get you denied health coverage under Trumps new healthcare
29547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 5/9/17

karatecowboy wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/what-counts-pre-existing-condition-ahca-trump-obamacare-2017-5?r=US&IR=T

Seriously...how the fuck does that make any sense?
I'm really questioning how fucking stupid this man is.

If this is false and i have seen so many articles and sources to claim this as true and show enough evidence that it is please prove to me it's false because

Faith in humanity declining...
Most of the things in the list of banned things if not all of them should be impacted by healthcare not rejected.


Your OP makes my faith in humanity decline: if you actually read the article, it says that pre-existing conditions could have you declined OR pay more in premiums. Is there something unreasonable about this? It's a very normal thing; it's the nature of insurance. Going to a home insurance company and saying "my house already burned down" ... what would you expect? What would you do if you were running an insurance company? Seriously, stop and think about that.




Well it was incredibly hard to read plus I was working under my understanding of healthcare there which is wrong so that's why I was so off.


It makes sense now I know what they meant it's stupid though more to the point on why insurance systems for healthcare are bad but that's another story my post was wrong due to my misunderstanding of how the system worked in America.

I only have a ton of contradicting info online to base how it works off so please do forgive me for my error
Banned
416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/9/17 , edited 5/9/17

gvblackmoon wrote:


AppleFart wrote:

So we are supposed to spend trillions to keep people who contribute nothing to society alive? For what? Sorry, I'm not paying $1000 a month to keep some fat slob alive that can't leave his house without the assistance of a forklift. Nor will I pay to chop off some guys dick because he is feeling like a woman. If we have to have high risk pools paid for by the public, these people should be forced to eat properly, quit smoking, quit drinking, exercise and work for a living or lose coverage.

I'd rather that money be spent on the future well-being of children.


That is call civic responsibility chum you agree to it by living in the country you are in. Don't want it move some place where there isn't a society just be ready for the fact you can't survive there. I would suggest a nice third world country like Afghanistan. Again not pleasant to live there but hey you are only responsible for yourself.


Ummmm no I didn't. Nowhere in the constitution does it say that have to pay for the lazy and stupid. I suggest that you move to china where the government has total control over peoples lives, since you love it so much, sheep.
23875 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Oppai Hell
Offline
Posted 5/9/17 , edited 5/9/17

AppleFart wrote:


gvblackmoon wrote:


AppleFart wrote:

So we are supposed to spend trillions to keep people who contribute nothing to society alive? For what? Sorry, I'm not paying $1000 a month to keep some fat slob alive that can't leave his house without the assistance of a forklift. Nor will I pay to chop off some guys dick because he is feeling like a woman. If we have to have high risk pools paid for by the public, these people should be forced to eat properly, quit smoking, quit drinking, exercise and work for a living or lose coverage.

I'd rather that money be spent on the future well-being of children.


That is call civic responsibility chum you agree to it by living in the country you are in. Don't want it move some place where there isn't a society just be ready for the fact you can't survive there. I would suggest a nice third world country like Afghanistan. Again not pleasant to live there but hey you are only responsible for yourself.


Ummmm no I didn't. Nowhere in the constitution does it say that have to pay for the lazy and stupid. I suggest that you move to china where the government has total control over peoples lives, since you love it so much, sheep.


Well, some people probably do need it, homeless veterans, people who need disability, etc. I consider those forms of socials services well worth keeping, although it may need a more stringent and in depth process to determine who needs the help.

I mean, what exactly do you think proponents of healthcare and welfare are advocating for, the lazy and stupid to be on perpetual welfare? Most aim for the independence of the person being paid, and the ability to stay healthy to actually work. You cannot exactly work a horse without feeding it.

Whether or not it is currently effective, or can be more effective, I feel is a more worthwhile debate, though I am disconcerted about your feelings towards "stupid" people. I think people with intellectually disabilities who should be cared for if they meet sufficient criteria.
Posted 5/9/17
Why not wait and see how things play out before going into attack mode after reading thru this thread i feel sic!
21768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M / Between yesterday...
Offline
Posted 5/9/17 , edited 5/9/17


Doesn't have to be written in it is expected of you by being a citizen it is called a social contract you have to follow the laws, so if they say you have to pay a tax you have to pay the tax you don't get out from under it. Again if you don't want to pay the tax you can face the penalty or move some place that doesn't have this level of social contract. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_contract Even China has one it is just enforced more formally.

Oh and to point out the first Federal government health care program was a hospital in what is now foggy bottom in DC it was establish in 1806 to help the poor those lazy people you keep talking about. So guess what this idea of taking care of those who have the least has been around since the founding. The hospital isn't there anymore it was replaced and what is there now is George Washington University Medical school.

Only a fool doesn't make sure those around him aren't carrying disease there are several that are airborne and easily transmitted like TB Tuberculosis. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuberculosis If you want to sit next to the guy on the plane coughing go ahead roll the dice there are plenty more than this one out there that can kill you just as easily. Greed starts with thinking about what can kill you and then figure out what keeps you alive and what is the trade off. Can't spend it if you are dead or in an iron lung.

Also the amount you keep screaming about as payment shows you live in a crappy state with weak insurance regulation or have family or an employer that has push most of the cost of insurance off on to you the employ. When I was paying for insurance out of pocket and I have several times because I didn't like the crap insurance the company I worked for had. It wasn't much more than 300 dollars a month including dental. Crap insurance regulation at the state level makes it easy for the companies to abuse the hell out of you the end user.

Oh and the way you define stupid is incorrect stupid is an unwillingness to learn and a desire to remain ignorant of the facts and reality. A person willing to learn can never be stupid they are at least willing to put in the effort and I'm willing to support that. As for lazy sure there are lazy people out there most tend to be rich snobs that push ignorant ideas while drawing a month allowance from the trust fund their granddaddy setup. Poor folks on the other hand tend to work two or there jobs just to keep their damn head above water.
Banned
416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/9/17

gvblackmoon wrote:



Doesn't have to be written in it is expected of you by being a citizen it is called a social contract you have to follow the laws, so if they say you have to pay a tax you have to pay the tax you don't get out from under it. Again if you don't want to pay the tax you can face the penalty or move some place that doesn't have this level of social contract. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_contract Even China has one it is just enforced more formally.

Oh and to point out the first Federal government health care program was a hospital in what is now foggy bottom in DC it was establish in 1806 to help the poor those lazy people you keep talking about. So guess what this idea of taking care of those who have the least has been around since the founding. The hospital isn't there anymore it was replaced and what is there now is George Washington University Medical school.

Only a fool doesn't make sure those around him aren't carrying disease there are several that are airborne and easily transmitted like TB Tuberculosis. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuberculosis If you want to sit next to the guy on the plane coughing go ahead roll the dice there are plenty more than this one out there that can kill you just as easily. Greed starts with thinking about what can kill you and then figure out what keeps you alive and what is the trade off. Can't spend it if you are dead or in an iron lung.

Also the amount you keep screaming about as payment shows you live in a crappy state with weak insurance regulation or have family or an employer that has push most of the cost of insurance off on to you the employ. When I was paying for insurance out of pocket and I have several times because I didn't like the crap insurance the company I worked for had. It wasn't much more than 300 dollars a month including dental. Crap insurance regulation at the state level makes it easy for the companies to abuse the hell out of you the end user.

Oh and the way you define stupid is incorrect stupid is an unwillingness to learn and a desire to remain ignorant of the facts and reality. A person willing to learn can never be stupid they are at least willing to put in the effort and I'm willing to support that. As for lazy sure there are lazy people out there most tend to be rich snobs that push ignorant ideas while drawing a month allowance from the trust fund their granddaddy setup. Poor folks on the other hand tend to work two or there jobs just to keep their damn head above water.


I do live in a crappy state that has been overrun illegals and 'refugees'. The thing is before Obama came health insurance cost $400 a month.

I did define stupid correctly, my town is full of fat, lazy and stupid illegals that prefer to sit home and drink and do drugs. Most of them don't even wake up until sometime after noon. Every time I go food shopping and get to see fat non-English speakers riding around the store in a motorized cart that is supposed to be for the handicap. I get to watch these fat women, with their blubber spilling over the side of the cart, with 10 kids buy $400 worth of groceries and whip out their EBT card to pay for the junk that they buy. The fat and stupid get more fat and stupid with every dollar of mine that they spend.

Perhaps you live in a state that is too nice.. try moving to a large city run by democrats, I hear that you can buy a home in parts of Chicago for a few grand... you should move there and enjoy what enablers like yourself, have created.

These are disgusting people and those that defend them are probably either fat, lazy and/or stupid themselves.





8965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Ark-La-Tex
Offline
Posted 5/9/17
Banned
416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/9/17 , edited 5/9/17


Buy your own food. buy your own insurance, pay for your litter of children YOURSELF.
21768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M / Between yesterday...
Offline
Posted 5/9/17 , edited 5/13/17

AppleFart wrote:

I do live in a crappy state that has been overrun illegals and 'refugees'. The thing is before Obama came health insurance cost $400 a month.

I did define stupid correctly, my town is full of fat, lazy and stupid illegals that prefer to sit home and drink and do drugs. Most of them don't even wake up until sometime after noon. Every time I go food shopping and get to see fat non-English speakers riding around the store in a motorized cart that is supposed to be for the handicap. I get to watch these fat women, with their blubber spilling over the side of the cart, with 10 kids buy $400 worth of groceries and whip out their EBT card to pay for the junk that they buy. The fat and stupid get more fat and stupid with every dollar of mine that they spend.

Perhaps you live in a state that is too nice.. try moving to a large city run by democrats, I hear that you can buy a home in parts of Chicago for a few grand... you should move there and enjoy what enablers like yourself, have created.

These are disgusting people and those that defend them are probably either fat, lazy and/or stupid themselves.




Yeah it is just the lazy people keep telling yourself that lie and it is a lie as someone else pointed out. It is an old talking point that has been debunked here is a nice article for you to read with the charts and information to back up that what you are spouting is pig ignorance. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/sean-mcelwee/budget-charts_b_4066063.html

Your poorly crafted attempts are deflecting show that you have no idea what the actually problems are you refuse to learn or even understand what the issues actually are. You fail to understand how health insurance works as well. You sir are the classic definition of stupid.

Talking points is all you have and they don't hold up in the light of day since the are lie that have been disproved more than once. Got anymore gems form days of yore they are easily disproved with facts and reality.

Let me guess you are good church going Christian as well right. If you are you sure as hell aren't following the good book and are more than likely on a one way ticket to hell. Hell I know Satanist with more humanity than you. Lies and disinformation that is all you have well guess what snowflake it doesn't work.



Posted 5/9/17

AppleFart wrote:
Buy your own food. buy your own insurance, pay for your litter of children YOURSELF.


You do realize that many families on EBT ("food stamps") or Section 8 (housing) are actually working full-time jobs and are unable to pay for everything due to their wages, right? Hell, even the images you've shown could have one person in the family working two full-time jobs and still qualify for EBT due to having more than one dependent. I'll never understand how people see the money they give to the government as "their money" once it hits the federal funds. It's no longer the individual's money and it becomes owned by "the people" (or the government). Just seems like a silly way to view it, personally.

---

I do think that it's rather absurd to dismiss those with pre-existing issues (that are not of their own choice) from obtaining health insurance. I feel those with issues that are beyond their capacity to fix without medical assistance (type 1 diabetes, cancer, and the likes) shouldn't be dismissed under such guidelines. As for recovering addicts and those who are trying to become "better" but require assistance, they also should be exempt to these kinds of regulations. Recovering addicts can become productive to society and pay taxes legally in the long-term if they're able to get the care and assistance required.

I have more issues with people assuming another person's lifestyle just from glancing at them for a moment than I do with the idea of actually giving the federal government 28% of my income each year. I'd rather there just be a unified healthcare system that's paid for by the federal government, reduce spending towards the military, and just take care of those "at home". Which, ironically, is what I'm told by many of those who support this ACHA (that we need to "fix things at home") - but many haven't any desire to actually fix things for all, just themselves.
25507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Beyond The Wall
Offline
Posted 5/9/17
Mike "If m-t-f trannies like the cock they get a shock" Pence
55081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / M
Offline
Posted 5/9/17
I keep hearing Trump may get impeach soon? But am assuming its his enemies wishful thought! -shrugs-
47839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / SC
Offline
Posted 5/9/17

MysteryMiss wrote:

Acne come on just cleanse your skin better and don't dig into your face there are cleanse products out there on market.


i wish dealing with acne was that simple
Posted 5/9/17

Sogno- wrote:


MysteryMiss wrote:

Acne come on just cleanse your skin better and don't dig into your face there are cleanse products out there on market.


i wish dealing with acne was that simple


>> feel free to message me I have a license in skincare i can give you a few tips.
47839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / SC
Offline
Posted 5/9/17

MysteryMiss wrote:


Sogno- wrote:


MysteryMiss wrote:

Acne come on just cleanse your skin better and don't dig into your face there are cleanse products out there on market.


i wish dealing with acne was that simple


>> feel free to message me I have a license in skincare i can give you a few tips.


yeah i've talked to you guys before

im too old and have spent too much time, money, and research into this, im out of luck at this point.

thx tho. lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.