First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Having Acne or being Transexual will get you denied health coverage under Trumps new healthcare
runec 
36057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/9/17

MysteryMiss wrote:
Why not wait and see how things play out before going into attack mode after reading thru this thread i feel sic!


Why not wait till the Congressional Budget Office has at least assessed the impact of the bill before trying to get it through the House?
Why not wait till you've actually read the bill before voting to get it through the House?

Your argument is silly.



462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Germany
Offline
Posted 5/9/17
Glad i don't leave in america! also this thread does not make any since when is acne a serious thing?
& trannies omg think imm'a going barf
35022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/9/17
The majority of the people in the US get their health care insurance through their employer, so just like when the unaffordable care act was passed, for them nothing will change. For the rest, they have been faced with huge deductables, over $10K a year in some cases, premiums rising 10-25% per year, and numerous companies dropping out of the program. Not too mention that absolutely nothing was ever done to actually make healthcare affordable (they just changed who was paying for it). I'm sure the new program will be as big a joke, but I would never stand up to defend the current one.
21683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 5/10/17

DjBlow wrote:

Glad i don't leave in america! also this thread does not make any since when is acne a serious thing?
& trannies omg think imm'a going barf


Acne medicine is either cheap or expensive, expensive because its behind a doctor paywall the medicine itself isn't that bad. The best acne medicine for me was something not even for acne but that was for something else but also helped some peoples acne. No health insurance or healthcare would cover it because it wasn't approved for acne. HSA covered it thankfully.
15418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/10/17
for just acne, ere that stupid.
I mean why they re making it hard for most teen that will need the insurense.
I mean is not a bad thing, cause when we get acne it pass.
But treament is necesary, to anybody who want a social life.
But the Tranny, what that hell?
they re citizen too, and rejecting their coverage, that most
to suffer from somesort of sexual disease or something.
Damn repucblicant they re doing it cause of conservative moral reason,
well les just say they dont like the new.
1673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 5/12/17
This election was bull, Hillary won the popular vote but the electoral college decides who is going to be president. I just don't like who that is done, it's like in the end your vote doesn't matter.
5042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/12/17
"weeaboo twelvie trys to discuss something he doesnt understand with other weeaboo twelvies trying to discuss something they dont understand.
21768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M / Between yesterday...
Offline
Posted 5/12/17

Rujikin wrote:


DjBlow wrote:

Glad i don't leave in america! also this thread does not make any since when is acne a serious thing?
& trannies omg think imm'a going barf


Acne medicine is either cheap or expensive, expensive because its behind a doctor paywall the medicine itself isn't that bad. The best acne medicine for me was something not even for acne but that was for something else but also helped some peoples acne. No health insurance or healthcare would cover it because it wasn't approved for acne. HSA covered it thankfully.


No you have no idea what the hell you are talking about in this topic. I explained how this used to work earlier in this post it is not that you currently have acne. The problem is that they treat acne as a means by which to kick you off your insurance if you had an illness that is costing the insurance company to much. No really they did this type of shit to people all the time get cancer kick them off their insurance.

Health savings account do dick if you really get sick they are what I call a bankruptcy waiting to happen. Cancer could wipe you out in a matter of months hell weeks if it was aggressive enough. So an HSA is basically sightly better than going uncovered if you end up with a broken arm or leg or something basic it can cover. If you go over the amount you have saved you better have an actual insurance plan to back it up if you don't that is all out of pocket.

So if you want to go back to the bad old days you have a really good preexisting condition now that the heath insurance companies can use to refuse you insurance or even if you get insurance they would be able to use it to kick you off if you start to cost them to much. So how does it feel to be a victim of your own hubris. No really you are prime victim number one for what happens if the AHCA passes don't get cancer or something else that can cost money they will punt you faster than you can say what happened.

Me I'm a dead man if that thing passes diabetes and there are your grandparents if they are in assisted living yeah be ready to take grandma back home with her Alzheimer since you won't be able to afford the five grand a month for the home. Yup folks don't even know how this stuff works because they didn't have to learn how it works now that stupidity is come home to roost.
31101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 5/12/17 , edited 5/12/17

Ryulightorb wrote:

Not everyone can work some people are disabled.
Some people work their asses off and still can't afford healthcare.

Just letting the "uneducated, unmotivated and/or lazy." is wrong by itself anyhow.

Nobody owes you anything that's true for Americans i guess luckily for me where i live healthcare is a human right and i pity those who live in a state where they can work there asses off and die just because healthcare isn't given to them through taxes which everyone contributes to but as i said your country do what you like there is a reason our average lifespan is higher then yours


Sorry bud, but healthcare is not a human right. Take some advice for once, "Nobody owes you anything." That includes paying for your existence. Just because you exist doesn't mean people should be held accountable for the injuries and/or sickness you endure. You want to live so bad? Then get out there and work for it.

Also, I shudder to think what your wait times are like over there, I bet they're dreadful. That's what happens when you incorporate a single payer system; people who are in need of let's say a surgery or some sort of special treatment are pushed out months because of it.

By the way, our public hospitals are not allowed to deny people who don't have insurance. You'll get billed a hefty amount of money that you'll most likely end up paying off for a good portion of your life, but no one dies just because they don't have insurance.
35022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/12/17

This election was bull, Hillary won the popular vote but the electoral college decides who is going to be president. I just don't like who that is done, it's like in the end your vote doesn't matter.


I've never understood why people think they vote for the president. Don't schools still have civics class around 9th grade where they teach that the states vote for the president? You vote to determine how your state will vote, and the states submit their vote via the electoral college, simple as that. And considering most states have laws determining how the electoral college must vote based on popular vote, the electoral college is little more then a formality anymore. With the name United STATES of America, you would think it would be more obvious that things are done by state at the federal level.

534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 5/12/17
It's obvious that the most virulent and lethal pre-existing condition is liberalism.
21768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M / Between yesterday...
Offline
Posted 5/12/17 , edited 5/12/17

Lemontitties wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:

Not everyone can work some people are disabled.
Some people work their asses off and still can't afford healthcare.

Just letting the "uneducated, unmotivated and/or lazy." is wrong by itself anyhow.

Nobody owes you anything that's true for Americans i guess luckily for me where i live healthcare is a human right and i pity those who live in a state where they can work there asses off and die just because healthcare isn't given to them through taxes which everyone contributes to but as i said your country do what you like there is a reason our average lifespan is higher then yours


Sorry bud, but healthcare is not a human right. Take some advice for once, "Nobody owes you anything." That includes paying for your existence. Just because you exist doesn't mean people should be held accountable for the injuries and/or sickness you endure. You want to live so bad? Then get out there and work for it.

Also, I shudder to think what your wait times are like over there, I bet they're dreadful. That's what happens when you incorporate a single payer system; people who are in need of let's say a surgery or some sort of special treatment are pushed out months because of it.

By the way, our public hospitals are not allowed to deny people who don't have insurance. You'll get billed a hefty amount of money that you'll most likely end up paying off for a good portion of your life, but no one dies just because they don't have insurance.


Why do you assume that healthcare isn't a human right? You have a right to life and liberty you can't have either without being healthy so why wouldn't healthcare be a right? Oh you don't want to pay for someone else healthcare, do you not understand how insurances works I explained it earlier in this post. I suggest you actually read it and understand how insurance works before saying you don't want to pay for someone else healthcare because you already are paying for someones healthcare. Actually your parents are since you are still on their coverage.

The real question is how inhuman can you be towards your fellow man. Is it that hard for you to understand that you are actually better off if those around you are well and not sick. Disease doesn't respect political boundaries it doesn't care if you believe you shouldn't pay for someone else healthcare or not. No really that guy riding in the plane or on the bus or driving your Uber with that cough what does that person have that is causing that cough do you know what a TB cough sounds like or if those red spot are just hives or measles or just a bug bite. You don't know what bugs someone else may have so don't you think for one second it might be a good idea that they can get treated if they get sick.

Personally I don't care if I help pay for you healthcare no really I want you healthy so you aren't carrying around the next version of Typhoid, or TB. Or if your appendix goes south or you get cancer, getting sick sucks but you have a right to be healthy and I want to make sure you can be. So how inhuman are you don't tell me you are one of those Christians that thinks this way if you are you really need to read Matthew 25.

Oh the emergency room which someone brought up earlier actually cost more to the public in the long run if people don't have insurance and can't pay. We pay for it in high rates and premiums, man this was just 10 years ago I know you didn't live through most of it but listen to your elders when we actually talk about this shit because some of us have. Bankruptcy for medical was really common back in the day that and insurance companies kicking people off their insurance when they needed it most.
21768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M / Between yesterday...
Offline
Posted 5/12/17

DengekiFugu wrote:

It's obvious that the most virulent and lethal pre-existing condition is liberalism.


So the Founding Fathers were diseased no really they weren't Conservative by any stretch of the imagination the founders where as Liberal as they get. 1 Open to new behavior or opinions and willing to discard traditional values. 2. favorable to or respectful of individual rights and freedoms. 3. favoring maximum individual liberty in political and social reform.

The founders meet all of those so they were diseased nice disease hope I infect you with it. They created for their time the most radical idea for a government ever self government of the people for the people by the people. Up until then it had been a king of the Church. Pretty damn liberal if you ask me.
534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 5/13/17

gvblackmoon wrote:


DengekiFugu wrote:

It's obvious that the most virulent and lethal pre-existing condition is liberalism.


So the Founding Fathers were diseased no really they weren't Conservative by any stretch of the imagination the founders where as Liberal as they get. 1 Open to new behavior or opinions and willing to discard traditional values. 2. favorable to or respectful of individual rights and freedoms. 3. favoring maximum individual liberty in political and social reform.

The founders meet all of those so they were diseased nice disease hope I infect you with it. They created for their time the most radical idea for a government ever self government of the people for the people by the people. Up until then it had been a king of the Church. Pretty damn liberal if you ask me.


I've posted this before, you need to research the distinction between Classic liberalism and the liberalism of today;

Classical liberalism was committed to limited government, individual liberties, and free markets.

Conversely, modern liberalism is committed to an expanded government to be used as a blunt instrument for social change, and the regulation of markets. It’s not so much in what modern liberalism seeks to accomplish that is the problem; it's the constant blundering to make those changes. Modern liberals seem to believe that the ends justify the means.
runec 
36057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/13/17

DengekiFugu wrote:
I've posted this before, you need to research the distinction between Classic liberalism and the liberalism of today;

Classical liberalism was committed to limited government, individual liberties, and free markets.

Conversely, modern liberalism is committed to an expanded government to be used as a blunt instrument for social change, and the regulation of markets. It’s not so much in what modern liberalism seeks to accomplish that is the problem; it's the constant blundering to make those changes. Modern liberals seem to believe that the ends justify the means.


Classical liberalism was committed to a few more things than that which were rather unpleasant. While it elevated the free market above all else it also operated under the belief that things like depressions were not possible. Hence there was some radical changes in thinking after a few rather notable depressions came along. ;p

As for your opinion of modern liberalism, well, I'm not exactly expecting a nuanced, reasoned and thoughtful opinion from someone that just described liberalism "the most virulent and lethal pre-existing condition". So I was not disappointed.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.