First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Please check your privilege before you Pee!
Banned
416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 5/9/17 , edited 5/9/17
Before you go and take a leak please check your privilege!!
Northern Arizona University hast posted signs outside of it's bathrooms asking that students consider their pee privilege.
When will the madness stop? Is this really what kids are learning these days?

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=9156
9736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / London, England
Offline
Posted 5/9/17
I'm not even surprised at this point.
11815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 5/9/17

AppleFart wrote:
Northern Arizona University hast posted signs outside of it's bathrooms asking that students consider their pee privilege.
https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=9156


oh god. no. noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo


Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo


now i can't stare at people while they pee!
Posted 5/9/17

AppleFart wrote:

Before you go and take a leak please check your privilege!!
Northern Arizona University has posted signs outside of it's bathrooms asking that students consider their pee privilege.
When will the madness stop? Is this really what kids are learning these days?


Actually, students at Northern Arizona University posted these. The university themselves did not put them up, else it wouldn't refer to a Tumblr page of all things. Perhaps CampusReform needs to stop jumping the gun with their publications and their readers need to stop freaking out whenever someone posts something up on campus. I recall a number of things posted when I went to MIT and University of Tennessee that suggested that jocks or non-geeks not use campus facilities. It didn't stop the jocks from using them and it didn't stop the nerds/geeks from complaining about them being messy.

Is this how it feels when people forget about the back and forth "liberal freedom" that both conservatives and liberals have on campus grounds once they're older? Or is it just that there are so few people who actually went to college these days?
13288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / AH / Helipad
Offline
Posted 5/9/17 , edited 5/9/17
I'll pee however I want and wherever I want. You can't stop me.
37807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/9/17 , edited 5/9/17

Shipwright wrote:

I'll pee however I want and wherever I want. You can't stop me.

I will check your pee-privilege so hard.
19836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 5/9/17 , edited 5/9/17
So we have a bunch of university students who put up posters that ask their viewers to consider the social hardships the various gender identities face regarding washroom use is grounds for this calling something madness.


1986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Valhalla
Offline
Posted 5/9/17 , edited 5/10/17

kinga750 wrote:


Shipwright wrote:

I'll pee however I want and wherever I want. You can't stop me.

I will check your pee-privilege so hard.


Lmfao
3045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51 / M
Offline
Posted 5/9/17 , edited 5/9/17
The actual question should be "Do youi have privilege privilege?" Just being able and willing to consider this kind of bullshit as an actual problem constitutes the summit of privileges, where you can be a social parasite all day long and mock the people paying for your pastimes.

Being a SJW means enslaving taxpayers for your own entertainment.
27279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 5/9/17
I mean you may think it's funny, but I think the current format of public bathrooms and the problem it causes for many different people is worth talking about and worth improving upon.
25602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 5/9/17

onepiece_fan wrote:

I mean you may think it's funny, but I think the current format of public bathrooms and the problem it causes for many different people is worth talking about and worth improving upon.


I wholeheartedly agree. However, I assume that a lot of people are not even willing to acknowledge that there is a problem in the first place and that is exactly why this topic is being made fun of. Although I admit that the phrase "Do you have pee privilege?" makes it very easy for people to engage in ridicule.
19836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 5/9/17

onepiece_fan wrote:

I mean you may think it's funny, but I think the current format of public bathrooms and the problem it causes for many different people is worth talking about and worth improving upon.


Is this an ounce of sanity here on Crunchyroll ? Damn now I've seen everything.
11307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / People's Republic...
Offline
Posted 5/9/17 , edited 5/9/17

Ranwolf wrote:

So we have a bunch of university students who put up posters that ask their viewers to consider the social hardships the various gender identities face regarding washroom use is grounds for this calling something madness.


....Oh wait the OP is some right winged nut job...never mind then.


The very term "privilege" means a benefit or luxury above or beyond what is ordinary or expected. Ordinary urinary functioning is ordinary, and thus intrinsically not a privilege. The very utterance of "privilege" in these regards, with any level of seriousness, lands one squarely in the realm of "left wing nut job".

The people behind these posters are sanctimonious extremists who have no scruples about imposing Orwellian brainwashing on society. This is an inevitable and direct result of the average college culture; it's what can be expected when Democrats outnumber Republicans 50 to 1 in the social sciences. You take a party that does not believe in science or human rights, put them in charge of educating our youth, and this is what you get.

EDIT: On a side note: the University, as we know it, is a cultural creation of the Church. The first universities were created by and for the church. Hence, any secular university is, by definition, an appropriation of Christian culture. However, don't expect Christophobic secular professors to start obsequiously apologizing any time soon, as a huge part of their worldview is to destroy America's Christian culture from within.
3045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51 / M
Offline
Posted 5/9/17
There is no problem beyond the pretentious urge to be special. Wheelchair/disabled are accommodated very well and for the rest you don't have to check privileges or your mood of the day but simply the contents of your pants. See stuff dangling? Mens. See a cavity? Womens. Free choice only if you actually have both.
mo-gan 
8165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 5/9/17

Ranwolf wrote:

So we have a bunch of university students who put up posters that ask their viewers to consider the social hardships the various gender identities face regarding washroom use is grounds for this calling something madness.


....Oh wait the OP is some right winged nut job...never mind then.


You're wrong... It's to do with some disabled people not being able to stand up.
The phrasing of "Pee privilege" is stupid.
The insinuation that being able to pee standing up is a privilage is stupid.
Some people can't stand up whilst they pee. That fact does not, in fact, make people who can't stand up whilst they pee somehow lesser to those that can. That fact is an inconsequential aspect of life, instead, making a stand to have more disabled access, to have charity events to raise money for disabled or even physically helping a disabled person in real life would all be of far greater consequence.

Being able to pee standing up is not somehow an unjust "privilege", and there are far greater problems a disabled person might face over having to sit down when they pee (which, incidentally is something about 50% of the population do anyway.)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.