First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Hit and Run
runec 
39986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/11/17 , edited 5/11/17

Rujikin wrote:
And letting violent foreign criminals run wild is sane? They need real punishments and getting shot the 3rd or 4th time you illegally re-entered would make them rethink their plans. If you getting kicked out that many times then you are not here to live a peaceful life your doing some other illegal shit and ruining American lives.


Well, I know attempting to appeal to your sense of morality or humanity is pointless. Pointing out the legality of your argument will likewise fall on deaf ears. So I'll once again point out: If you start shooting other nation's citizens, how long do you think it will be before your own nation's citizens start suffering repercussions in other countries?

11841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / People's Republic...
Online
Posted 5/11/17 , edited 5/11/17

Hazard wrote:

This is not an immigration issue. Don't bring unrelated information into the real issue here.
This is an issue of a criminal and a heartless, negligent asshole that was justifiably arrested.

By saying, "Oh, he was an illegal immigrant, the system is broken, cities need to cooperate with ICE" you're in the same mindset as idiots who say that people commit crimes because of video games. This guy didn't commit a crime just because he happened to be an immigrant. He committed a crime because he is a criminal. Don't confuse those subjects. Don't blame his actions on his original nationality.


It's one hundred per cent an immigration issue. If you're interloping here to begin with then your very presence is breaking the law. If you can't even honor national boundaries then you're not the law-abiding kind. Your stance is much closer to the idiots who say that people commit crimes because of video games; when you say "don't blame his actions on his original nationality" it completely confuses and misunderstands the issue. There are plenty of people of his original nationality that honor national sovereignty and don't interlope.
5505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 5/11/17 , edited 5/11/17

Hazard wrote:

It baffles me how many stupid people are into anime when most quality animation teaches the values of intelligence and compassion.


Guest Pass Litter Moderator
120638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 11/8/17 , edited 11/9/17
Closed because OP nuked
23260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 5/11/17 , edited 5/11/17

runec wrote:


Rujikin wrote:
And letting violent foreign criminals run wild is sane? They need real punishments and getting shot the 3rd or 4th time you illegally re-entered would make them rethink their plans. If you getting kicked out that many times then you are not here to live a peaceful life your doing some other illegal shit and ruining American lives.


Well, I know attempting to appeal to your sense of morality or humanity is pointless. Pointing out the legality of your argument will likewise fall on deaf ears. So I'll once again point out: If you start shooting other nation's citizens, how long do you think it will be before your own nation's citizens start suffering repercussions in other countries?



If our citizens are illegally entering Mexico 3-4 times and committing crimes then shoot them. It will stop that shit. If you don't do it we might claim more of your land :3 See Texas.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.