First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
what do u liked bout ur parents'
Posted 2/15/08
i can't decide..
Posted 2/15/08
my parents are still alive. So I can't say what I "liked" about them
duplicate
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-5039/Whats-the-best-thing-about-your-parents.html
29965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/15/08

blablabla9876 wrote:

my parents are still alive. So I can't say what I "liked" about them


You trying to get a hate streak or something
7801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Pinsnotch2
Offline
Posted 2/15/08
learn correct grammar your title is all fucked up
Posted 2/15/08

HitsuToushi wrote:


blablabla9876 wrote:

my parents are still alive. So I can't say what I "liked" about them


You trying to get a hate streak or something


no im stating the truth.
29965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/15/08

blablabla9876 wrote:


HitsuToushi wrote:


blablabla9876 wrote:

my parents are still alive. So I can't say what I "liked" about them


You trying to get a hate streak or something


no im stating the truth.


Thats true, but it seriously seems like you wanted to be hated
Posted 2/15/08
enough already...so u guys hate ur parents??

u should honor ur parents..no offence
Posted 2/15/08
They love me
and even though
they are strict
and mean
they are all I will ever have in life.
Posted 2/15/08
My parents are fair and will always love me (I assume), that is why I love them
222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / M
Offline
Posted 2/15/08
UUh they give me free money anytime. Just needa keep my grades up.
626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / US....USA.....Ame...
Offline
Posted 2/15/08
the fact that they'll always put me (and my sisters) before themselves.....i love them for that
2982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Utah
Offline
Posted 2/15/08
Everything lol
Posted 2/15/08

wolzen wrote:

learn correct grammar your title is all fucked up


shut up. i'm not stupid.
7801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Pinsnotch2
Offline
Posted 2/15/08

rockangel7589 wrote:


wolzen wrote:

learn correct grammar your title is all fucked up


shut up. i'm not stupid.


you fooled me
Posted 2/15/08
whatever ...
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.