First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Crazed woman attempts to run congressman of road
11301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Abyss
Offline
Posted 5/14/17

ninjitsuko wrote:


AppleFart wrote:

I punched my liberal brother-in-law in the face last night. It was refreshing.


I got punched in the face by my psychotic brother-in-law who thinks I'm a liberal because I'm pro-choice...

Mike, is that you?

(kidding)


I can't tell if that is a real life experience or not. Can you elaborate? If its true, did you hit him back? I sucker punched my cousin when they ran at me with a pocket knife!
Posted 5/14/17

Dark_Alma wrote:

I can't tell if that is a real life experience or not. Can you elaborate? If its true, did you hit him back? I sucker punched my cousin when they ran at me with a pocket knife!


Nah. Most of my family doesn't bother with politics at all. In their words (even when looking at documents/photos from 50-60 years ago):

"Politics are a crock of shit. They're only set to divide the common man while the rich get rich, the poor get poorer, and the people who sacrificed their lives for this shit are probably rolling in their graves." - My grandfather, Circa 1953-2017.

I pretty much agree with that assessment. I only vote so I can state an opinion without either side giving me the "if you don't vote, you can't complain" nonsense. Liberal/Conservative are both conservative in my mind when it comes to the United States. I haven't really seen a liberal in America - just a less conservative.
runec 
37225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/14/17 , edited 5/14/17

ninjitsuko wrote:
Liberal/Conservative are both conservative in my mind when it comes to the United States.


Rest of the western world's mind too. The US operates on a different scale of left/right then the rest of us.
11301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Abyss
Offline
Posted 5/14/17

ninjitsuko wrote:

Nah. Most of my family doesn't bother with politics at all. In their words (even when looking at documents/photos from 50-60 years ago):

"Politics are a crock of shit. They're only set to divide the common man while the rich get rich, the poor get poorer, and the people who sacrificed their lives for this shit are probably rolling in their graves." - My grandfather, Circa 1953-2017.

I pretty much agree with that assessment. I only vote so I can state an opinion without either side giving me the "if you don't vote, you can't complain" nonsense. Liberal/Conservative are both conservative in my mind when it comes to the United States. I haven't really seen a liberal in America - just a less conservative.


"The people who sacrificed their lives are rolling in their graves." I remember my father having to put up a sign in front of our door during the election time saying "I served this country for 30 years so you could speak your mind, I would like if I could speak mine too."

The story behind this was my dad had an Obama sign up and neighbors kept coming to talk to my mother, sister and me. They would never do it when my father was home. My dad realized that people are so asses to even those who served and their families. I remember my little sister crying when a man started yelling at her about the Obama sign. My sister was 7. GOD I LOVE TEXAS!
18183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / In a van down by...
Offline
Posted 5/15/17
The US is a fucking shithole nowadays. And it's only going to get much, much worse, thanks to Trump and his cult.

I live in a rural area, but the conservatives and really...liberals don't talk about politics in the open, other than maybe watching Faux News in the breakroom at my job. Also, I work with a lot of Latinos so talking about the Wall and that stuff is asking to get their ass beat.
55139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / M
Offline
Posted 5/15/17

Rujikin wrote:


redokami wrote:


ronin99 wrote:

Lmao is this for real?How loud did she say it?Did the people in the restaurant look?Tell me more!!!


yup its for real, and kinda loud too, like loud enough tobe heard but not like obvious loud, ya know? it didn't look like anyone noticed but my grandpa grandma and aunt were there, I was the only one voting for trump, and during the whole election and as I said a few months after they would verbally chew on me like dogs, ofc they were voting for Hillary

mind you this bs is coming from grandparents who say even if I have a gun pressed to my head I have NO REASON to defend myself, therefore should not own a gun, -my response was "so I would die" and mygrandpa says " yea" -
im sure judging from that you can guess what else I deal with lol


"Put a tax on all money wired to Mexico like they did in Oklaholma. It paid for their entire drug enforcement part of the budget"

Survival is the #1 human instinct and they would abandon it just to be "right". Horrible logic there. I encourage all people to be armed and willing to fight for their life. Usually at that point criminals back off or they were intending on killing you anyways in which case you have a chance for survival.


Wendy should be on Control Substance lists! j/k :p
One Punch Mod
116911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 11/8/17
Closed because OP nuked
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.