First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Target had transgender buttons, but these hashtags are funny lol
Ejanss 
17025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/15/17 , edited 5/15/17

Nogara-san wrote:


redokami wrote:
Toys have always been gender neutral if you ignore what assholes say. I never playedwith dolls, i did dinos hot wheels beyblades lol i played video games since I was 5
All u have to do is ignore the runny nosed asshoel goin " gwirls arent supposed to pway wif cars


True. I played with cars and didn't really like baby dolls when I was little.


When I was growing up in the 70's, we were inescapably fed to the gills with Marlo Thomas, Rosey Grier needlepointing, Tatum O'Neal in the Bad News Bears, and "Girls can play baseball too, if they want to!" on every single children's show. Every.

...WHAT F***IN' HAPPENED???

(Although I suppose it was rather prophetic when 10-yo. Jodie Foster voiced the baseball-capped "Girls are smarter than boys!" tomboy character on the old Saturday-morning Chan Clan cartoon...)
30953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 5/15/17

Nogara-san wrote:


redokami wrote:


Nogara-san wrote:

Oh, I don't mean on a personal level. I mean someone finding this in their local Target and going on a viral rant about it.

They did it for the bathroom thing and when Target decided to go with gender neutral toys...

Toys have always been gender neutral if you ignore what assholes say. I never playedwith dolls, i did dinos hot wheels beyblades lol i played video games since I was 5
All u have to do is ignore the runny nosed asshoel goin " gwirls arent supposed to pway wif cars


True. I played with cars and didn't really like baby dolls when I was little.


you bastard dolls were the shit!
19836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 5/15/17
Of course we'd be making a slight deal out of this. If only because it's a gender issue thing. It's like all the Cro-Magnon motherfuckers out there just can't accept the fact multiple gender identities is a thing. Why I am not just allowed to beat some sense into their underdeveloped and inbred brains will always be something I will never understand.
Ejanss 
17025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/15/17

Ranwolf wrote:

Of course we'd be making a slight deal out of this. If only because it's a gender issue thing. It's like all the Cro-Magnon motherfuckers out there just can't accept the fact multiple gender identities is a thing. Why I am not just allowed to beat some sense into their underdeveloped and inbred brains will always be something I will never understand.


I guess they just don't understand tolerance and getting along.
19836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 5/15/17 , edited 5/15/17

Ejanss wrote:



I guess they just don't understand tolerance and getting along.


Yes, yes the sarcasm is very strong with you mate. But I tolerate more then you ever will even if you live to be a thousand. Tolerance is just that tolerance . It's not all sunshine and rainbows. I don't need to sing something's praises to tolerate it . I just need to accept it's existence which I do, can you say the same?
148293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Overlord's Castle
Offline
Posted 5/15/17
I am ready to blow up the world and start over now
19836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 5/15/17

Kira0309 wrote:

I am ready to blow up the world and start over now


All over some poorly made buttons? Seems a bit excessive ya know.
Ejanss 
17025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/15/17 , edited 5/15/17

Ranwolf wrote:


Ejanss wrote:
I guess they just don't understand tolerance and getting along.


Yes, yes the sarcasm is very strong with you mate. But I tolerate more then you ever will even if you live to be a thousand. Tolerance is just that tolerance . It's not all sunshine and rainbows. I don't need to sing something's praises to tolerate it . I just need to accept it's existence which I do, can you say the same?


It's been said that "The best way to end racism is not to talk about it." That could be said for a lot of other social issues as well.

And in the case of Gender issues, dear GODS, could that be said about it.
Remember, people's ears are on the sides of their heads, not in their faces.
qwueri 
23456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / TN
Offline
Posted 5/15/17

Ejanss wrote:

It's been said that "The best way to end racism is not to talk about it." That could be said for a lot of other social issues as well.

And in the case of Gender issues, dear GODS, could that be said about it.
Remember, people's ears are on the sides of their heads, not in their faces.


Many things have been said that wind up being full of shit. No point in staying quiet when people are being told which fountainbathroom to use.
5309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 5/15/17
I forget the exact phrasing but calling excessive attention to someone's sexuality or making fun of someone because of it is sexual harassment at Walmart.
19836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 5/15/17

Ejanss wrote:


It's been said that "The best way to end racism is not to talk about it." That could be said for a lot of other social issues as well.

And in the case of Gender issues, dear GODS, could that be said about it.
Remember, people's ears are on the sides of their heads, not in their faces.


Please that philosophy was a false and utterly inane ideology the moment it was uttered. The best way to teach someone something is repetition. Schools, armies, musicians, and more all agree to that. When the world learns the lessons will end, it's a fact they should have learned back in grade school.
Ejanss 
17025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/15/17 , edited 5/15/17

Ranwolf wrote:


Ejanss wrote:


It's been said that "The best way to end racism is not to talk about it." That could be said for a lot of other social issues as well.

And in the case of Gender issues, dear GODS, could that be said about it.
Remember, people's ears are on the sides of their heads, not in their faces.


Please that philosophy was a false and utterly inane ideology the moment it was uttered. The best way to teach someone something is repetition.


Yes: Repeat the same line of an annoying song to them through frequent repetition, and they will quickly learn to punch you in the face.


qwueri wrote:
Many things have been said that wind up being full of shit. No point in staying quiet when people are being told which fountainbathroom to use.


Granted, very few people with fake Al Jolson minstrel shoe polish smeared on their faces were complaining about having to use white or black drinking fountains in Montgomery, or saying that there was no clear distinct boundary lines of suntan...
3657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/15/17 , edited 5/15/17
my pronoun will be "your honor" similar to this guy i guess


qwueri 
23456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / TN
Offline
Posted 5/15/17

Ejanss wrote:

Granted, very few people with fake Al Jolson minstrel shoe polish smeared on their faces were complaining about having to use white or black drinking fountains in Montgomery, or saying that there was no clear distinct boundary lines of suntan...


Because anyone of mixed race was assumed colored at best, and the product of an illegal union at worst >_>
Ejanss 
17025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/15/17

qwueri wrote:


Ejanss wrote:

Granted, very few people with fake Al Jolson minstrel shoe polish smeared on their faces were complaining about having to use white or black drinking fountains in Montgomery, or saying that there was no clear distinct boundary lines of suntan...


Because anyone of mixed race was assumed colored at best, and the product of an illegal union at worst >_>


Whizzz!...Look up! Something's flying miles over your head!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.