First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Target had transgender buttons, but these hashtags are funny lol
21793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/15/17

MysteryMiss wrote:



Not another gender thread how many is that now..


I think that makes 50
or 70?
or is it infinite
Ejanss 
16821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/15/17 , edited 5/15/17

Lemontitties wrote:
Well, you obviously don't care about the majority of the trans community considering the suicide rate is tremendously high. You people seem to think it falls down to being "bullied" instead of realizing that it's the mental strain of not being right in the head.

All I read during your response was "You're wrong." without any rhyme or reason as to why. Though that's essentially what it all comes down to in the end for the left, right? It's all about feelings instead of facts


Well, it's an easy card to play: The minute anyone suggests that the subject himself might be acting selfishly or contrary to the needs of the people around him, it's "Intolerance", but make it personal, suggest it to his face, and "Bullying" is now the immediate threat of having his suicide on your conscience:
"You're bullying me to the grave!"

(What was the name of that character in the Popeye cartoons, who always suddenly whipped a gun to his head every time anyone said anything he could interpret as "rejection"?:

"But you're not so bad-looking! Ya looks like Bob Hope!"
(whips gun out)
"--Er, I means, Bing Crosby!")
55079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / M
Offline
Posted 5/15/17
I really don't think majority care about your sexual preference, and the buttons at the store are really inappropriate! What if Kids see them! -_-;

That like having buttons at the store saying you like to do it behind, or getting 2.00 dollar BJ.

22355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 5/15/17
We have one life so do what makes you happy, if transitioning into another sex makes you happy, do it, if someone of the same sex makes you happy than be with them. Why people are so quick to shove their opinions down each other's throats and are so quick to tear each other down is beyond me. Why people want to be responsible for causing someone's unhappiness is devasting and so cruel
Ejanss 
16821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/16/17

Midnightspell wrote:

We have one life so do what makes you happy, if transitioning into another sex makes you happy, do it, if someone of the same sex makes you happy than be with them. Why people are so quick to shove their opinions down each other's throats and are so quick to tear each other down is beyond me.


https://youtu.be/uK92NYwBMts?t=2m31s


Why people want to be responsible for causing someone's unhappiness is devasting and so cruel


It's bullying you to the grave!
20728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
48 / M / Auburn, Washington
Offline
Posted 5/16/17

TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:

Okay, "ask me about my pronoun"

now that's pretty funny


Especially because "me" is a pronoun, so you can just point at the button and observe that most people learn what a pronoun is in third grade.
1858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Sacramento, CA
Online
Posted 5/16/17

karatecowboy wrote:


Midnightspell wrote:

We have one life so do what makes you happy, if transitioning into another sex makes you happy, do it, if someone of the same sex makes you happy than be with them. Why people are so quick to shove their opinions down each other's throats and are so quick to tear each other down is beyond me. Why people want to be responsible for causing someone's unhappiness is devasting and so cruel


And if wanting to have nothing to do with aberrosexual marriage makes you happy then, well, too bad. We're going to force you to bake perverted cakes and hold unholy mockeries of matrimony. Cuz muh equality.


If you want nothing to do with gay marriage or transsexuals, then don't get a sex change or marry a man. It's not that hard. No ones forcing this shit down your throat.
5507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/16/17

JanusCascade wrote:

I really don't think majority care about your sexual preference, and the buttons at the store are really inappropriate! What if Kids see them! -_-;

That like having buttons at the store saying you like to do it behind, or getting 2.00 dollar BJ.



Good thing the buttons aren't about what people are into.

Also people have no trouble with talking about how boys like girls or how girls like boys, as long as it doesn't get into graphic detail. Being gay isn't a fetish. In an ideal world it would be a bit odd to bring up this way, but gay pride and related concepts are in response to the situation we are still in. The fact that people like you still think of merely being gay as perverse is a big part of why this is a thing. It's a rejection of that idea.

If people are shamed for something expect some of them to declare pride.
47329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Sweden
Online
Posted 5/16/17
Identity politics are stupid, but if someone wants to identify as whatever made up gender then let them. Doesn't effect me much, there's other important things I could do
24564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / FL
Offline
Posted 5/16/17
this world is going to hell smh..
Ejanss 
16821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/16/17 , edited 5/16/17

cdarklock wrote:


TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:

Okay, "ask me about my pronoun"

now that's pretty funny


Especially because "me" is a pronoun, so you can just point at the button and observe that most people learn what a pronoun is in third grade.


Because saying all those nouns over and over can really wear you down:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVSr4bsVIpM
2859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 5/16/17
a funny clip i just remembered

Rush Hour 3 - You? Me? Him?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAVnOz7i-JA
6895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Temple of Yaoiism
Offline
Posted 5/16/17 , edited 5/16/17

JanusCascade wrote:

I really don't think majority care about your sexual preference, and the buttons at the store are really inappropriate! What if Kids see them! -_-;

That like having buttons at the store saying you like to do it behind, or getting 2.00 dollar BJ.



Erm, no it's not inappropriate.

All the buttons for is signifying your gender/what pronouns you want to be addressed by. It's not like you're putting on a button that says "Anal Queen."

Besides, it's better to educate kids on these things at a younger age. Not about sexual acts of course, but just that people are into different genders.

...and before you say that kids are too innocent for that, a surprising amount of first graders have girl/boyfriends and kids are constantly bombarded with cliche heterosexual romance like Princes and Princesses, so it's not like they're entirely oblivious to the fact that boys should like girls and vice versa.


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.