First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply i think the saying "the ones who laugh and joke most, are the saddest" is true
21793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/18/17

gornotck wrote:

Apparently it had just under 100,000 people in 2010. It's less than 50 miles in area, 34 is land. 2000 people per square mile, so I guess that's a... small-medium city?

As a comparison, there is a single square mile of the TMA called, cutely, 'South Tucson' that has just over 5000 people in it, its own police force, and its own city council.

Anyway, that's people all over. What they don't understand, they attack or defend, depending on their bias. What they don't like, they destroy. If they can't destroy it, they pretend it doesn't exist.


im sure u heard about us when mayor Kenny wright made national headlines last year lol

but yea , I hate humans, and you wonder why I gravitated towards animals, and, ended up becoming a furry
14658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/18/17
...sadly, I don't really notice things like that, so no. I never heard about Kenny Wright.

Nor do I wonder why anyone 'becomes a furry', or thinks they have the soul of a dragon or a pandarian brewmaster, or a werewolf or something. To me it's all the same, really. It only really bothers me when people don't commit. Don't half-ass your delusions! Live your madness! Few ever do, though.
6722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / You don't need to...
Offline
Posted 5/18/17
It is, because we go through a lot of shit. So we figure out how to make ourselves and others happy too. Introverts are usually the most funny and understanding people.
21793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/18/17

gornotck wrote:

...sadly, I don't really notice things like that, so no. I never heard about Kenny Wright.

Nor do I wonder why anyone 'becomes a furry', or thinks they have the soul of a dragon or a pandarian brewmaster, or a werewolf or something. To me it's all the same, really. It only really bothers me when people don't commit. Don't half-ass your delusions! Live your madness! Few ever do, though.

lmao should I become the mad hatter or wabbajack

well I mean , I meant it as in...ya know just saying it, like : and ya wonder why ___ the "you" wasn't directed at you, if you get what I mean
14658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/18/17
I do, yes. Secondary: yes. Become the Mad Hatter. Millinery can be fun and profitable, as well as being educational and disguising baldness in men, women, pets and children.
33156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 5/18/17

redokami wrote:

Looking back on it, irealized why i joked so much in school was because ijust wanted a friend, to be talked to, and no one would talk to me unless i was acting stupid and cracking a joke, and they wouldlaugh, whether because they thought it was funny or because they thought i was weird i didnt care, in that moment i was noticed. I got a reputation for being "weird" which hurt me more because i was just trying to be funny and have people talk to me. So over the years it became my alternate persona, while laughing i would be so lonely...and desperate..i guess its true the jokers are usually the saddest

kinda hard to imagine that I never had a friend out of a 30 person highschool


I would really suggest not looking back, especially to a time when people have very little clue about pretty much anything and everything.
202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/18/17

redokami wrote:


gornotck wrote:

Apparently it had just under 100,000 people in 2010. It's less than 50 miles in area, 34 is land. 2000 people per square mile, so I guess that's a... small-medium city?

As a comparison, there is a single square mile of the TMA called, cutely, 'South Tucson' that has just over 5000 people in it, its own police force, and its own city council.

Anyway, that's people all over. What they don't understand, they attack or defend, depending on their bias. What they don't like, they destroy. If they can't destroy it, they pretend it doesn't exist.


im sure u heard about us when mayor Kenny wright made national headlines last year lol

but yea , I hate humans, and you wonder why I gravitated towards animals, and, ended up becoming a furry



I dunno if you know this...but furries are people wearing costumes. I know it fuckn messed me up too.

36277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Cloud 9.
Offline
Posted 5/19/17

fudgecakes99 wrote:


redokami wrote:


gornotck wrote:

Apparently it had just under 100,000 people in 2010. It's less than 50 miles in area, 34 is land. 2000 people per square mile, so I guess that's a... small-medium city?

As a comparison, there is a single square mile of the TMA called, cutely, 'South Tucson' that has just over 5000 people in it, its own police force, and its own city council.

Anyway, that's people all over. What they don't understand, they attack or defend, depending on their bias. What they don't like, they destroy. If they can't destroy it, they pretend it doesn't exist.


im sure u heard about us when mayor Kenny wright made national headlines last year lol

but yea , I hate humans, and you wonder why I gravitated towards animals, and, ended up becoming a furry



I dunno if you know this...but furries are people wearing costumes. I know it fuckn messed me up too.






35653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/19/17

redokami wrote:
runec, I really,
really
really wanted to,
I mean therewas this guy I dealt with from 4th grade to 12th that would scream and chase ppl, me and another girl in particular, and slap me
the teachers response? put just the two of us in a separate math class, push our desks together, to face eahcother and make us >I mean ME deal with hisass
he ended up clawing through the window screen -on the second floor- thank god for the reinforced glass


This seems like they're throwing everyone into the same group regardless of how much or little support they need. That would be, well, detrimental to those that have less or no behavioural issues to say the least. Especially if autism is involved as a component of autism is often mental/sensory overload. If you have one person out of control it could easily overload someone else who is otherwise fine.

Bleh.

35653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/19/17

fudgecakes99 wrote:
I dunno if you know this...but furries are people wearing costumes. I know it fuckn messed me up too.


54847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / M
Offline
Posted 5/19/17

redokami wrote:

Looking back on it, irealized why i joked so much in school was because ijust wanted a friend, to be talked to, and no one would talk to me unless i was acting stupid and cracking a joke, and they wouldlaugh, whether because they thought it was funny or because they thought i was weird i didnt care, in that moment i was noticed. I got a reputation for being "weird" which hurt me more because i was just trying to be funny and have people talk to me. So over the years it became my alternate persona, while laughing i would be so lonely...and desperate..i guess its true the jokers are usually the saddest

kinda hard to imagine that I never had a friend out of a 30 person highschool



Hmm.. I made fun of people, that just give me joy and cause feeling to be hurt by others back than. I disagree with the saddest part. -shrugs-

I guess I'm bringer of ruination, after all I'm Melfice from rpg Grandia part 2! :D

21793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/19/17

runec wrote:


redokami wrote:
runec, I really,
really
really wanted to,
I mean therewas this guy I dealt with from 4th grade to 12th that would scream and chase ppl, me and another girl in particular, and slap me
the teachers response? put just the two of us in a separate math class, push our desks together, to face eahcother and make us >I mean ME deal with hisass
he ended up clawing through the window screen -on the second floor- thank god for the reinforced glass


This seems like they're throwing everyone into the same group regardless of how much or little support they need. That would be, well, detrimental to those that have less or no behavioural issues to say the least. Especially if autism is involved as a component of autism is often mental/sensory overload. If you have one person out of control it could easily overload someone else who is otherwise fine.

Bleh.



yup, nailed it lol
but I would be told "we have higher expectations of you, so deal with it" ??? wat
21793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/19/17

fudgecakes99 wrote:


redokami wrote:


gornotck wrote:

Apparently it had just under 100,000 people in 2010. It's less than 50 miles in area, 34 is land. 2000 people per square mile, so I guess that's a... small-medium city?

As a comparison, there is a single square mile of the TMA called, cutely, 'South Tucson' that has just over 5000 people in it, its own police force, and its own city council.

Anyway, that's people all over. What they don't understand, they attack or defend, depending on their bias. What they don't like, they destroy. If they can't destroy it, they pretend it doesn't exist.


im sure u heard about us when mayor Kenny wright made national headlines last year lol

but yea , I hate humans, and you wonder why I gravitated towards animals, and, ended up becoming a furry



I dunno if you know this...but furries are people wearing costumes. I know it fuckn messed me up too.



yea, I know I have a suit of my fursona, that isn't all to being a furry though
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.