First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply What 5 lies were you told as a child
23802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / FL
Offline
Posted 5/19/17
1) My mom - Lied about the 2nd gear in her car saying that when you put it on F it can fly.

2) Both parents - Santa.

3) Childhood Friend/ Neighbor/ Best Friend - Lied about not giving us Christmas gifts and trying to take them back.

4) Dad - Lied about going to sleep in the office when he came home, No.. he was up for hours on the computer.

5) Sister - Would make up stories sometimes.
29051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 5/19/17

JanusCascade wrote:

1. Using too much sugar in Cereal can cause worms to grow inside of you!

2. My Father told me that the guns will be mine someday (once I become adult), but next day he sold it so he could afford his beers! -_-;

3. My Friend Father told me that if I watch too much porn I'll go blind! :p

4. I remembered that this guy (actually we were 10 or 11 year old), told me that if I manage to break the Basketball pole thing in the School ground.. I can only pay $2.00 dollars... Just that I was known for my strength due to my father force me do heavy weight lifting. Anyway I just push it back and forth we were surprised how loud it gotten.. But unable to knock it down even though its very shaky (already damaged in first place).. I went back home and ask about it. was told it'll cost $2,000 dollar and lucky I didn't break it lol.

5. Was told, the way to make baby is by kissing lot lol. Because I was watching Rated R Movie and saw couple kissing and than it faded next day showing woman having baby.. So I was told if you kiss lot she'll have baby, if you kiss less.. you won't have baby. lol


Holy shit that first one
131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/19/17 , edited 5/19/17
1. Imaginary beings, take your pick.
2. Masturbation will make you go blind.
3. Women automatically get pregnant from sex. Of any kind
4. Kissing, cooties. I'm guessing they meant mononucleosis.
5. If you go to college you'll never have to worry about a job.

Edited because I didn't properly read the question.
29051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 5/19/17

Ejanss wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote
2. God - No evidence exists to prove such a being existance

3. Santa , Tooth fairy etc was real - Same as god its a nice tool to make people behave :o

but i was still told it but its funny i can believe in God and Santa etc but a balloon carrying a message?


(Ever hear an atheist who DIDN'T dump all his personal childhood/parent issues on the world?...Didn't think so.
It's just hard to go back and beat up dead or retired people twenty years later, now that you can.)


Hahaha I don't have issues with my parents or childhood I was told a lie to keep me good in glad my parents lied to me
69 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Detroit, MI
Offline
Posted 5/19/17
1. Having an education will make or break you

2. America is the greatest country in the world

3. Santa

4. You can be whatever you want

5. If you make a silly face it'll get stuck like that
20713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / SoFlo
Offline
Posted 5/19/17 , edited 5/19/17
1. Both my parents convinced me my dad went to space.

2. Always eat meat well done. Any bit of pink could kill you

3. Never eat sushi. It's a weird foreign food and you will get sick. (my wife is Japanese, lol)

4. My dad invented the calzone, but he called it "pizza with pants."

5. Gay people are abominations. Being gay is the worst thing in the world. Now I live in South Florida and have a ton of gay friends.
21553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 5/19/17
1) Democrats are for the working man
2) Republicans are a bunch of evil rich men out to screw the working man
3) If you don't get an expensive college degree you will be poor and work at McDonalds.
4) Taxes are good and they help poor people
5) Video games will rot your brain and make you violent.
159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 5/19/17

Ryulightorb wrote:

1. You can be anything - Sadly life don't work that way haha if your blind or in a wheelchair


good thing blind people can't read xd
Ejanss 
16609 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/19/17 , edited 5/19/17

Ryulightorb wrote:


Ejanss wrote:
(Ever hear an atheist who DIDN'T dump all his personal childhood/parent issues on the world?...Didn't think so.
It's just hard to go back and beat up dead or retired people twenty years later, now that you can.)


Hahaha I don't have issues with my parents or childhood I was told a lie to keep me good in glad my parents lied to me :)


Suuuuure ya don't. That's why you keep not mentioning them.


zangeif123 wrote:5. Gay people are abominations. Being gay is the worst thing in the world. Now I live in South Florida and have a ton of gay friends.


(Speaking of Delayed Adult Tantrums...)
29051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 5/19/17

Ejanss wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Ejanss wrote:
(Ever hear an atheist who DIDN'T dump all his personal childhood/parent issues on the world?...Didn't think so.
It's just hard to go back and beat up dead or retired people twenty years later, now that you can.)


Hahaha I don't have issues with my parents or childhood I was told a lie to keep me good in glad my parents lied to me :)


Suuuuure ya don't. That's why you keep not mentioning them.


zangeif123 wrote:5. Gay people are abominations. Being gay is the worst thing in the world. Now I live in South Florida and have a ton of gay friends.


(Speaking of Delayed Adult Tantrums...)




That's not having an issue with them mate.
Stop being stupid.
14662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/19/17

zangeif123 wrote:

3. Never eat sushi. It's a weird foreign food and you will get sick. (my wife is Japanese, lol)



https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3374688/

The topic came up recently in The News, circa May the 12th of the Twenty 17, too.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.