Man Creates Monster in his Basement with Sperm and Chicken Egg!
26674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / FL
Offline
Posted 5/19/17 , edited 5/19/17
On my recommended list in Youtube, this disturbing video popped up.
OF COURSE I watched it and got really freaked out.
Idk if this is fake or real but It's scary to see people playing god, f*** with chickens like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Cto1DXXHAc&t=370s

I showed my parents and they were very creeped out as well..
26349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Roasting In Hell
Online
Posted 5/19/17 , edited 5/19/17
What is with these shitty recommendations?
74634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Online
Posted 5/19/17 , edited 5/19/17
huh?... pass
Posted 5/19/17 , edited 5/19/17
its not real lol
26674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / FL
Offline
Posted 5/19/17 , edited 5/19/17

its not real lol


How do you know that its not real?
707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 5/19/17 , edited 5/19/17
2786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / US
Offline
Posted 5/19/17 , edited 5/19/17
Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhh ahhhhh so gross
Posted 5/19/17 , edited 5/19/17
OP is too gullible
2904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M
Offline
Posted 5/19/17 , edited 5/20/17
I once saw an authoritative Japanese video about nuclear sludge being responsible for mutating a giant lizard called Godzilla. They finally defeated him by using the sludge on some turtle eggs to create some humanoid turtles. They then taught the turtles some ninja techniques so they could defeat Godzilla.
40248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Your friendly nei...
Offline
Posted 5/19/17 , edited 5/20/17

kiltmaker2 wrote:

I once saw an authoritative Japanese video about nuclear sludge being responsible for mutating a giant lizard called Godzilla. They finally defeated him by using the sludge on some turtle eggs to create some humanoid turtles. They then taught the turtles some ninja techniques so they could defeat Godzilla.


You forgot to mention pizza
4432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 5/19/17 , edited 5/20/17

eggrollsama wrote:


its not real lol


How do you know that its not real?


Because he has a brain.

runec 
39464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 5/19/17 , edited 5/20/17


That they debated it for 10 days and did not reach a consensus is actually kind of worse than the OP believing it in the first place.



49415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 5/19/17 , edited 5/20/17
The guy got banned. I say we get this thread close because it no longer serves any purpose and it's weird.
Banned
416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/19/17 , edited 5/20/17

qualeshia3 wrote:

I say we get this thread close because it no longer serves any purpose and it's weird.


That can be said for every thread here.
You must be logged in to post.