First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Civil Rights lawyer sees Caucasian food place, asks if its whites only
Posted 5/21/17 , edited 5/21/17
https://twitter.com/jbrownedianis/status/865354569735438336
Screenshot in case it gets deleted


This is the kind of person you have 'defending civil rights'.
What does the #getready mean? Get ready for what? For the 'Russians' that are taking over from a 'whites only' restaurant?

22819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / In
Online
Posted 5/21/17 , edited 5/21/17
check the link
Sorry, that page doesn’t exist!
Banned
416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/21/17 , edited 5/22/17

uncletim wrote:

check the link
Sorry, that page doesn’t exist!


Probably because twitter and facebook are run by the Antifafa and often delete things that they don't agree with or make them look stupid (which is often).
Posted 5/21/17 , edited 5/21/17

uncletim wrote:

check the link
Sorry, that page doesn’t exist!


Haha kept it up for three days and finally deleted it just when I catch wind, funny
Don't worry, I have it archived

Thank you waybackmachine
https://web.archive.org/web/20170521192502/https://twitter.com/jbrownedianis/status/865354569735438336
22819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / In
Online
Posted 5/21/17 , edited 5/22/17

AppleFart wrote:


uncletim wrote:

check the link
Sorry, that page doesn’t exist!


Probably because twitter and facebook are run by the Antifafa and often delete things that they don't agree with or make them look stupid (which is often).


are you so hard up for attention that you have to post that bullshit everywhere?
I was just informing the OP that the link was broken
22819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / In
Online
Posted 5/21/17 , edited 5/21/17

Amyas_Leigh wrote:


uncletim wrote:

check the link
Sorry, that page doesn’t exist!


Haha kept it up for three days and finally deleted it just when I catch wind, funny
Don't worry, I have it archived

Thank you waybackmachine
https://web.archive.org/web/20170521192502/https://twitter.com/jbrownedianis/status/865354569735438336


Way to go Mr. Peabody
Banned
416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/21/17 , edited 5/22/17

uncletim wrote:


AppleFart wrote:


uncletim wrote:

check the link
Sorry, that page doesn’t exist!


Probably because twitter and facebook are run by the Antifafa and often delete things that they don't agree with or make them look stupid (which is often).


are you so hard up for attention that you have to post that bullshit everywhere?
I was just informing the OP that the link was broken


I was just sharing my opinion of Twitter and Facebook, It's quite a popular opinion. Although, I think it is my first time expressing it on these forums, so I'm not exactly sure why you seem to be getting upset.
Posted 5/21/17 , edited 5/22/17

I'n not apologizing. I went in, asked what was meant by the sign. told it was a Georgian restaurant and told them it might be off putting.

It might be off putting!
https://twitter.com/jbrownedianis/status/866402519689433093
I'd say its a bit more off putting that we have a 'civil rights lawyer' with a diploma from a cereal box apparently calling for the harassment of an innocent restaurant.
23182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 5/21/17 , edited 5/21/17
Fucking civil rights lawyers harassing a poor Georgian minorities restaurant for no reason other then racism. Nowadays racism against any group considered white is politically correct and treating everyone equally is racism. Leave that restaurant alone you blood sucking parasite known as a lawyer.


uncletim wrote:


AppleFart wrote:


uncletim wrote:

check the link
Sorry, that page doesn’t exist!


Probably because twitter and facebook are run by the Antifafa and often delete things that they don't agree with or make them look stupid (which is often).


are you so hard up for attention that you have to post that bullshit everywhere?
I was just informing the OP that the link was broken


People and twitter often delete posts that they learn can make them look crazy. Its nothing new and you have to back everything up because of it.
21907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/21/17 , edited 5/21/17
lmao people kept calling her bullshit out, I think that's why she deleted it
15784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 5/21/17 , edited 5/22/17
And people say that the left gets their panties in a bunch about nothing...
qwueri 
23728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / TN
Online
Posted 5/21/17 , edited 5/22/17
Wouldn't it be simpler to react to a twitter post with apparently zero impact outside of twitter... on twitter?
19860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 5/21/17 , edited 5/22/17
Ladies and gentlemen, the United States of America in all it's glory.
30264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/21/17 , edited 5/22/17

Amyas_Leigh wrote:

https://twitter.com/jbrownedianis/status/865354569735438336
Screenshot in case it gets deleted

This is the kind of person you have 'defending civil rights'.
What does the #getready mean? Get ready for what? For the 'Russians' that are taking over from a 'whites only' restaurant?



Holy shit, get that woman a world map.

The cringe is strong in this one. Seriously, it's a region. The region of the Caucasus Mountains. Also known as the Caucasians. Like, y'know, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan?

Some people will get offended over everything, even when they know nothing.
19860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 5/21/17 , edited 5/22/17

outontheop wrote:


Holy shit, get that woman a world map.

The cringe is strong in this one. Seriously, it's a region. The region of the Caucasus Mountains. Also known as the Caucasians. Like, y'know, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan?

Some people will get offended over everything, even when they know nothing.


To be fair I have always found it odd the term can apply to both white people in general and a region in Europe.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.