First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Civil Rights lawyer sees Caucasian food place, asks if its whites only
21859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/22/17
well this thread has gone to shit
Posted 5/22/17
Can we please get back on topic instead of mewling about freeze peach?
Banned
416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/22/17

redokami wrote:

well this thread has gone to shit


I've noticed that the antifafa here often derail threads that embarrass them so that they get closed down by moderators. It's an old and often used Antifafa tactic.
Posted 5/22/17

AppleFart wrote:
I've noticed that the antifafa here often derail threads that embarrass them so that they get closed down by moderators. It's an old and often used Antifafa tactic.


It's a technique that both conservative and liberal trolls happily utilize on Crunchyroll. It's one of the reasons why I suggested a "Whatever goes, goes" political forum. Neither side has the foresight or acceptance to "agree to disagree". It's a perpetual circle jerk of political conversations where the same talking points get reused. It's no longer a discussion when it's just repeating the same punch lines on eight to ten different threads.
Banned
416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/22/17

ninjitsuko wrote:


AppleFart wrote:
I've noticed that the antifafa here often derail threads that embarrass them so that they get closed down by moderators. It's an old and often used Antifafa tactic.


It's a technique that both conservative and liberal trolls happily utilize on Crunchyroll. It's one of the reasons why I suggested a "Whatever goes, goes" political forum. Neither side has the foresight or acceptance to "agree to disagree". It's a perpetual circle jerk of political conversations where the same talking points get reused. It's no longer a discussion when it's just repeating the same punch lines on eight to ten different threads.


I've only been here a month or so, but I've noticed that 95% of the time it's the leftists that start with the small personal attacks and then report the other guy when they fire back.
22593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / In
Offline
Posted 5/22/17

AppleFart wrote:


ninjitsuko wrote:


AppleFart wrote:
I've noticed that the antifafa here often derail threads that embarrass them so that they get closed down by moderators. It's an old and often used Antifafa tactic.


It's a technique that both conservative and liberal trolls happily utilize on Crunchyroll. It's one of the reasons why I suggested a "Whatever goes, goes" political forum. Neither side has the foresight or acceptance to "agree to disagree". It's a perpetual circle jerk of political conversations where the same talking points get reused. It's no longer a discussion when it's just repeating the same punch lines on eight to ten different threads.


I've only been here a month or so, but I've noticed that 95% of the time it's the leftists that start with the small personal attacks and then report the other guy when they fire back.


Banned
416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/22/17 , edited 5/22/17

uncletim wrote:



That sounds racist!!
8544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Darkest Africa
Offline
Posted 5/22/17
Ahem. If freedom to disagree does not include the freedom to not be punished for it, or blocked from doing so, then the DPRK is a bastion of free speech.

runec 
37189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/22/17


Ah, right, sorry. You don't recognize it as violence when its against someone you disagree with. -.-
12115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 5/22/17

runec wrote:



Ah, right, sorry. You don't recognize it as violence when its against someone you disagree with. -.-


Hey now, they started it by being cucks, or something.
runec 
37189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/22/17

octorockandroll wrote:
Hey now, they started it by being cucks, or something.


Ah, right, well. That changes everything.
30264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/22/17

runec wrote:



Ah, right, sorry. You don't recognize it as violence when its against someone you disagree with. -.-


Man, nothing like a runec non-sequitor to liven up a thread.
12115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 5/22/17

outontheop wrote:


runec wrote:



Ah, right, sorry. You don't recognize it as violence when its against someone you disagree with. -.-


Man, nothing like a runec non-sequitor to liven up a thread.


Its great when images that were just posted are relevant once again only an hour or so later.

30264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/22/17

octorockandroll wrote:


outontheop wrote:


runec wrote:



Ah, right, sorry. You don't recognize it as violence when its against someone you disagree with. -.-


Man, nothing like a runec non-sequitor to liven up a thread.


Its great when images that were just posted are relevant once again only an


I suspect you do not actually understand what a non-sequitor is. Or perhaps did not understand what constitutes hypocrisy, because you clearly have no idea what you're talking about
Posted 5/22/17

AppleFart wrote:


redokami wrote:

well this thread has gone to shit


I've noticed that the antifafa here often derail threads that embarrass them so that they get closed down by moderators. It's an old and often used Antifafa tactic.


>> Yup, that is exactly what they are trying to do get the thread closed or someone banned? How many times where Oats threads -shut down simply because they did not like topic?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.