First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply phillipines president declare martial law
21793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/23/17 , edited 5/23/17
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/duterte-declares-martial-law-in-southern-philippines/ar-BBBsy5L?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte declared martial law Tuesday across the southern third of the country, after deadly clashes between security forces and Islamic State group-linked militants in a major city
The announcement came after security forces battled dozens of IS-linked gunmen in a Marawi, a city of about 200,000 people in Mindanao, on Tuesday
Defence Secretary Delfin Lorenzana said one policeman and two soldiers were killed in the clashes, which began when security forces raided a house where they believed Isnilon Hapilon, a leader of the infamous Abu Sayyaf kidnap gang and Philippine head of IS, was hiding.
Lorenzana said the gunmen, who were believed to number more than 100, had occupied a hospital and a jail, and burnt down a buildings including a Catholic Church
first the uk now this
edit: why cant we help them get rid of them?
19808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 5/23/17 , edited 5/24/17
Get rid of who, the scary brown people with AKs? Don't make me laugh.

Lady ISIS isn't something conventional warfare can defeat . And Duterte is a fucking idiot if he thinks that the sorry excuse of girl scouts they call the Philippine army can beat them even on their own islands. What is needed to beat ISIS is something the soft and useless people of the First World won't accept.
183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Britainistan
Offline
Posted 5/23/17

Ranwolf wrote:

Get rid of who, the scary brown people with AKs? Don't make me laugh.

Lady ISIS isn't something conventional warfare can defeat . And Duterte is a fucking idiot if he thinks that the sorry excuse of girl scouts they call the Philippine army can beat them even on their own islands. What is needed to beat ISIS is something the soft and useless people of the First World won't accept.


pssssst he is talking about (((them))).


183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Britainistan
Offline
Posted 5/23/17

redokami wrote:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/duterte-declares-martial-law-in-southern-philippines/ar-BBBsy5L?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte declared martial law Tuesday across the southern third of the country, after deadly clashes between security forces and Islamic State group-linked militants in a major city
The announcement came after security forces battled dozens of IS-linked gunmen in a Marawi, a city of about 200,000 people in Mindanao, on Tuesday
Defence Secretary Delfin Lorenzana said one policeman and two soldiers were killed in the clashes, which began when security forces raided a house where they believed Isnilon Hapilon, a leader of the infamous Abu Sayyaf kidnap gang and Philippine head of IS, was hiding.
Lorenzana said the gunmen, who were believed to number more than 100, had occupied a hospital and a jail, and burnt down a buildings including a Catholic Church
first the uk now this
edit: why cant we help them get rid of them?


google the kalergi plan and the plan for a new world order and you will understand why all this happens.

50080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
61 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 5/23/17

redokami wrote:
edit: why cant we help them get rid of them?


Maybe because of this?
http://www.philstar.com/headlines/2016/09/12/1623038/duterte-us-troops-leave-mindanao
11384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 5/23/17

redokami wrote:
edit: why cant we help them get rid of them?


Because hopefully Duterte and the Daesh will kill one another and we can finally be rid of them both.
8775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Palm Coast, Florida
Offline
Posted 5/23/17

Ranwolf wrote:

Get rid of who, the scary brown people with AKs? Don't make me laugh.

Lady ISIS isn't something conventional warfare can defeat . And Duterte is a fucking idiot if he thinks that the sorry excuse of girl scouts they call the Philippine army can beat them even on their own islands. What is needed to beat ISIS is something the soft and useless people of the First World won't accept.


Edgy
22943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Oppai Hell
Offline
Posted 5/23/17

ImDivinity wrote:


redokami wrote:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/duterte-declares-martial-law-in-southern-philippines/ar-BBBsy5L?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte declared martial law Tuesday across the southern third of the country, after deadly clashes between security forces and Islamic State group-linked militants in a major city
The announcement came after security forces battled dozens of IS-linked gunmen in a Marawi, a city of about 200,000 people in Mindanao, on Tuesday
Defence Secretary Delfin Lorenzana said one policeman and two soldiers were killed in the clashes, which began when security forces raided a house where they believed Isnilon Hapilon, a leader of the infamous Abu Sayyaf kidnap gang and Philippine head of IS, was hiding.
Lorenzana said the gunmen, who were believed to number more than 100, had occupied a hospital and a jail, and burnt down a buildings including a Catholic Church
first the uk now this
edit: why cant we help them get rid of them?


google the kalergi plan and the plan for a new world order and you will understand why all this happens.



There does not seem to be much evidence for such a proactive and intentional plan.
1200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Republic of Lakotah
Offline
Posted 5/23/17
Duterte is love, Duterte is life
mxdan 
10930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / A Husk.
Offline
Posted 5/23/17
ISIS has been ramping up the violence these past couple of days. Some things you need to know: It is a lot worse then is being reported! According to this account from reddit Marawi has all but gone into a state of anarchy:


THEY DIMMED THE LIGHTS TO BURN US DOWN

I was told my school is being burned to the ground. I was informed the city jail is on fire. I was messaged the local hospital is taken over by these men in black hoods.

Roads were blocked, fire trucks were seized, and everyone is questioned of religion. If you can't prove you are a Muslim, you are "taken care" of.

I have received a message that my high school principal is taken as hostage. Along with her are many non-Muslims who strive to give education to young minds of Marawi. My sisters' classmates and their families are on their way to our house; they are running away from the threat of fire and bullets.

Black flags are raised to claim dominion of the city.

Hope is frail as of the moment.
I haven't heard from the local government since the mayor's interview with CNN where he is still yet to validate and collate information. "No casualties reported" he said.

Churches are torched. This ignorance of religious respect is on an all time high. This is taking away the culture and the history of Marawi, or my memory of it at least.

I grew up with non-Muslim friends and educators. I am where I am right now because of them. All the people who grew up from where I did are successful because of the community we were raised in.
Instead of our homes, our schools, our hospital, and our jails, burn your ignorant and false extremist beliefs.

We are being burned down. Help us.

I stand with Marawi City and all of the people therein. Please stay strong. Lend a prayer if you can. Open your homes to those in need if you can.

Religious leaders, Ulamas, and people of high regard and influence, step in and negotiate!

Lock your doors. Keep your windows low. Stay strong.

In the name of Allah, the Most Merciful, and the Most Beneficent, light a candle and pray.

PrayForMarawi
Haron Ar-Rashid S. Dima via facebook
(I hope this incident unites all people of faith, instead of dividing us)


https://www.reddit.com/r/Philippines/comments/6ctoij/terrorist_attack_right_now_in_marawi/dhxh1dw/?st=j32bc5iq&sh=0ee8f8c0

---

Images of the city:

http://newsbytes.ph/2017/05/24/marawi-city-siege-images-twitter/
35653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/23/17

Ranwolf wrote:
What is needed to beat ISIS is something the soft and useless people of the First World won't accept.


What, accepting the idea that you can't win a war with an ideology just by bombing it? -.-

27904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 5/23/17
Oh shit.
19808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 5/23/17 , edited 5/23/17

runec wrote:



What, accepting the idea that you can't win a war with an ideology just by bombing it? -.-



Oh don't get me wrong I'd personally slaughter terrorists till I rotted if I thought it'd make a lick of difference. But there is a far deeper issue at stake here. Something is rotten in the state of Denmark as Marcellus would put it. And it's poisoning both sides of this war , our actions reinforces their diseased philosophy and their diseased philosophy reinforces our will to act.

I know you find it hard to believe but I have given the war against Terror far more thought than you give me credit for.
jl6
469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Florida
Offline
Posted 5/23/17
funny lets see how that goes his an idiot
1332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 5/23/17
Sounds pretty chaotic over there. To be honest, when I saw the headline I thought it was just a continuation of the drug thing. I had no idea realize the Philippines were having so much trouble with extremists. Did this hit everyone out of left field, or is this more of an ongoing issue for them?
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.