First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Fox News ratings fall the lowest they have in 17 years (Primetime).
28250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Online
Posted 5/23/17

zangeif123 wrote:


MysticGon wrote:


zangeif123 wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:

Not a surprise, I mean they did just lose a big name.


And quite possibly another on his way out. Even people that work at Fox News think Hannity is nuts. He's getting difficult to deal with.


For what reason?


His wild conspiracy theory about the murder of DNC committee member Seth Rich. Hannity just won't let it go and this is pissing off a lot of his colleagues.

Not only that but Hannity went all in with Trump and he won. Now he's on air trying to defend all Trump's stupid shit, making Hannity look like a Trump koolaid drinker.

Plus there's that sexual harassment story, but that wouldn't be enough to sink his boat.

Also go read some of his recent tweets, the dude is becoming unhinged.

https://twitter.com/seanhannity/status/866479614142631936



Looks like typical Hannity to me.
15049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/23/17
It's like no one has listened to Hannity on the radio. He's ALWAYS like that.
Posted 5/23/17
I like Hannity at least he has knowledge in what his saying. I feel for that family the Seth thing like how
can they say he have been robbed? they found his cell and wallet and like any murder it should be looked into.
33256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 5/23/17

mxdan wrote:


nanikore2 wrote:


mxdan wrote:

Is it just me, or does anyone else see the irony of taking the time to post about how you don't care about something on something you supposedly don't care about.. Every time I see posts like this I think, "Yeah, they definitely care..."



Oh yeah, I sure care a lot for someone who doesn't watch any of those news.

Nice presumptuous kid *pat pat*


I think your taking that comment way more seriously then I did....

But while were at it I'd say that what's more presumptuous then what I did is making the presumption that I'm a kid .



...but you are
mxdan 
11246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / A Husk.
Offline
Posted 5/23/17

nanikore2 wrote:


mxdan wrote:


nanikore2 wrote:


mxdan wrote:

Is it just me, or does anyone else see the irony of taking the time to post about how you don't care about something on something you supposedly don't care about.. Every time I see posts like this I think, "Yeah, they definitely care..."



Oh yeah, I sure care a lot for someone who doesn't watch any of those news.

Nice presumptuous kid *pat pat*


I think your taking that comment way more seriously then I did....

But while were at it I'd say that what's more presumptuous then what I did is making the presumption that I'm a kid .



...but you are


I'm 26 and been living on my own for 9 years now and you have no idea what I've been through in those years. If you think the fact that you have mere years on me constitutes you being more of an adult then me then you really are the one here who needs a *pat pat*.
20891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / SoFlo
Online
Posted 5/23/17

MysteryMiss wrote:

I like Hannity at least he has knowledge in what his saying. I feel for that family the Seth thing like how
can they say he have been robbed? they found his cell and wallet and like any murder it should be looked into.


Hanitty just said on his program and I quote:


Please do not interrupt what I'm saying tonight to mean anything


Is this Fox telling him to cool his shit, or a setup for a possible lawsuit defense?

33256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 5/23/17 , edited 5/23/17

mxdan wrote:


nanikore2 wrote:


mxdan wrote:


nanikore2 wrote:


mxdan wrote:

Is it just me, or does anyone else see the irony of taking the time to post about how you don't care about something on something you supposedly don't care about.. Every time I see posts like this I think, "Yeah, they definitely care..."



Oh yeah, I sure care a lot for someone who doesn't watch any of those news.

Nice presumptuous kid *pat pat*


I think your taking that comment way more seriously then I did....

But while were at it I'd say that what's more presumptuous then what I did is making the presumption that I'm a kid .



...but you are


I'm 26 and been living on my own for 9 years now and you have no idea what I've been through in those years. If you think the fact that you have mere years on me constitutes you being more of an adult then me then you really are the one here who needs a *pat pat*.


Oh c'mon, that just makes you a 26-year old kid with something to prove LOL

Don't care where you've been, kid.
21428 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Leanbox, Gameindu...
Offline
Posted 5/23/17 , edited 5/23/17
Rest of the Lame Stream media is having the same drop off. MSNBC, FOX, and the king of dishonest reporting CNN are unwatchable, especially to many of us Millennials. I have friends on the left and right that have dropped all main stream media like me and have gone to a combination of local news, youtube and Independent/lesser known sources online. It's like most of the stations barely show the news anymore rather just their propaganda nonsense. The few reporters with credibility that were left on the respective networks are literally dying out and the new blood are nothing more than mindless zombies, pushing whatever their media conglomerate wants.
1634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 5/23/17 , edited 5/23/17

zangeif123 wrote

Is this Fox telling him to cool his shit, or a setup for a possible lawsuit defense?



Probably more the former. The guy's family seem to hate the attention, so I doubt they want to turn it into a lawsuit any more then Fox does.

edit: It looks like Fox has agreed to stop running the story. Sounds like they may have made a deal with the family's lawyer or something.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/fox-retracts-story-sparked-conspiracy-about-slain-dnc-staffer-n763746

1895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Valhalla
Offline
Posted 5/23/17 , edited 5/23/17

kevz_210 wrote:

Rest of the Lame Stream media is having the same drop off. MSNBC, FOX, and the king of dishonest reporting CNN are unwatchable, especially to many of us Millennials. I have friends on the left and right that have dropped all main stream media like me and have gone to a combination of local news, youtube and Independent/lesser known sources online. It's like most of the stations barely show the news anymore rather just their propaganda nonsense. The few reporters with credibility that were left on the respective networks are literally dying out and the new blood are nothing more than mindless zombies, pushing whatever their media conglomerate wants.


Couldn't have said it better.
14 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/23/17
Bill O'Reilly being fired was the WORST thing Fox could've done ratings wise. The guy was dominating cable news for so long that bowing down to the Establishment and the Lamestream media puppets wasn't going to fly with conservative watchers. His firing has now created a snowball that can't be stopped, unfortunately.

I know how the other MSM's are, but how's OAN as a news network? I have their channel but never watched them before. Are they any good?
21428 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Leanbox, Gameindu...
Offline
Posted 5/23/17

MU5T4NG wrote:

Bill O'Reilly being fired was the WORST thing Fox could've done ratings wise. The guy was dominating cable news for so long that bowing down to the Establishment and the Lamestream media puppets wasn't going to fly with conservative watchers. His firing has now created a snowball that can't be stopped, unfortunately.

I know how the other MSM's are, but how's OAN as a news network? I have their channel but never watched them before. Are they any good?


Considering I never heard of it until this very moment, couldn't tell you
mxdan 
11246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / A Husk.
Offline
Posted 5/23/17 , edited 5/23/17

nanikore2 wrote:

Oh c'mon, that just makes you a 26-year old kid with something to prove LOL

Don't care where you've been, kid.


No it doesn't. An adult is someone who provides for themselves and takes on responsibility. IE age doesn't make you more of an adult. Experience and maturity do.

I'll tell you what's not very adult like though; Calling someone a kid just because you don't like what they have to say .

I don't expect a constructive comment in response to this.. You've clearly outlined that your only means of retaliation in this scenario was to try and demean me as less of a person in comparison to 4628 extra days you've had to marinate on anime forums. But do continue! It's pretty funny honestly.
42502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
fairy godmother
Offline
Posted 5/23/17
well, i can't say i'm shocked.
20891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / SoFlo
Online
Posted 5/23/17

MysticGon wrote:

Looks like typical Hannity to me.



gornotck wrote:

It's like no one has listened to Hannity on the radio. He's ALWAYS like that.


It's obvious there's a lot more flies buzzing around Hannity's bullshit than usual.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.