First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply I've discovered a new fear
14714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/23/17 , edited 5/24/17
Being stuck in traffic while needing to take a dump
17714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 5/23/17 , edited 5/24/17
Why not just take the dump?
484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 5/24/17 , edited 5/24/17

Potentsaliva wrote:

Being stuck in traffic while needing to take a dump


If there ever was a thing to fear, this would be it.
1161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Lights & Sounds
Offline
Posted 5/24/17 , edited 5/24/17
I am pretty sure this was a plot to a shitty episode of a shitty series Megaman Battle Network.


Edit: Oh I made a unintended pun.
Posted 5/24/17 , edited 5/24/17
I'vehad it happen before, it was horrible.
15234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / AH / Helipad
Offline
Posted 5/25/17 , edited 5/25/17
How terrifying
anfex 
1207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 5/25/17 , edited 5/25/17
That's why you should always crap first thing in the morning.

But, in the rare case that something like that happens, you should be creative, for example, when stuck in traffic, you can use your socks to crap in them, and after you do that, you can throw them through the window and hit the cars in front of you so that they move faster.
1166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 5/25/17 , edited 5/25/17

anfex wrote:

That's why you should always crap first thing in the morning.

But, in the rare case that something like that happens, you should be creative, for example, when stuck in traffic, you can use your socks to crap in them, and after you do that, you can throw them through the window and hit the cars in front of you so that they move faster.


EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
26744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/25/17 , edited 5/25/17
waaat? This is stupid all you need to do is stand outside your car, shake your booty a little and let out that dump right there and then.

No questions or answers needed.



Then you'll have a squeaky clean butt. My advice shake it up, let it out <3 -- E-sama
14225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Wherever
Offline
Posted 5/17/18 , edited 5/17/18
Wtf did I just read
Vahvi 
8257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 /❓/ ⚤ / Nearby
Offline
Posted 5/17/18 , edited 5/17/18
Reminds me of when I had to pee while we were stuck in traffic on a bridge when i was younger and my dad passed me my empty gatorade bottle.

I'll never forget his words.

"Drink a bottle; fill a bottle"
14714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/17/18 , edited 5/18/18

Vahvi wrote:

Reminds me of when I had to pee while we were stuck in traffic on a bridge when i was younger and my dad passed me my empty gatorade bottle.

I'll never forget his words.

"Drink a bottle; fill a bottle"


'Tis the circle of life
Vahvi 
8257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 /❓/ ⚤ / Nearby
Offline
Posted 5/17/18 , edited 5/17/18
THE CIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRCLE OF LIFE!!




12519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / not there, but here
Online
Posted 5/17/18 , edited 5/18/18
Ie, unko desu

467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Neverland
Offline
Posted 5/20/18 , edited 5/21/18
Imagine that when it's the dead of summer and you're sweating from the heat and trying not to go. Sht gives me the shivers thinking about it.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.