First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Man kills 2 people who tried to stop him from harassing women.
19603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Portland
Offline
Posted 5/27/17 , edited 5/28/17
This guy attacking by surprise, only words were exchanged before this piece of shit peckerwood killed these innocent men...one a fellow soldier....


i wish you would grow the fuck up ...you fucking white supremacist say the and apologist are basically the same to me
820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 5/27/17 , edited 5/28/17
He's a piece of shit that's what he is
22899 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / In
Offline
Posted 5/27/17 , edited 5/28/17

Amyas_Leigh wrote:


uncletim wrote:


So he can't be a White supremacist and a Bernie Sanders supporter?


Would you say a white supremacist shares things like this?



I mean fuckin' A, he sounds like an anti racist.
The things he seems to actually 'hate' are antifa (probably because they clash with his 'uncensored' metal head personality, you can read some of his FB drama where he cuts ties with 'PC' friends), religious people in general and cops. Also politicians that want to take his weed away.

I would say the outlets reporting him to be a 'white supremacist' are lying by omission.


You are just trolling now I am done with you. You just choose to ignore facts you don't agree with
runec 
39578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/27/17 , edited 5/28/17

uncletim wrote:
You are just trolling now I am done with you. You just choose to ignore facts you don't agree with


No offense, but you're just realizing this now? Its not like Amys has ever given any indication otherwise. >.>

Posted 5/27/17 , edited 5/28/17

uncletim wrote:


You are just trolling now I am done with you. You just choose to ignore facts you don't agree with


The dude literally shared stuff saying he wants to 'piss down the throats of racist kkk nazis' and other not-so-white-supremacist stuff, how is pointing that out trolling?
22899 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / In
Offline
Posted 5/27/17 , edited 5/28/17

runec wrote:


uncletim wrote:
You are just trolling now I am done with you. You just choose to ignore facts you don't agree with


No offense, but you're just realizing this now? Its not like Amys has ever given any indication otherwise. >.>



give me a break I have been up for 36 hours
Posted 5/27/17 , edited 5/28/17
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1389849981078645&id=100001609687960
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1389648904432086&id=100001609687960
I noticed after anti fa gained steam he seemed to snap keep in mind he claims to support Sanders despite being an antisemite

Tw for Nazisim
Here's the thing he is a Nazi and it's time for you to admit that people
You cant ignore that and I did see similar things. White Bernie Bros went full white supremacy after Hilary won. Face it people he's a Nazi

12145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 5/27/17 , edited 5/28/17

Amyas_Leigh wrote:


uncletim wrote:


You are just trolling now I am done with you. You just choose to ignore facts you don't agree with


The dude literally shared stuff saying he wants to 'piss down the throats of racist kkk nazis' and other not-so-white-supremacist stuff, how is pointing that out trolling?


Do we really need to pretend like there was consistency with the murderous Bernie supporting anti-semite?
Posted 5/27/17 , edited 5/28/17
Let's just agree he's a white nationalist and we need to accept that
mxdan 
11845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / A Husk.
Offline
Posted 5/27/17 , edited 5/28/17

Amyas_Leigh wrote:

And my pics are being removed why? Digging through his social media posts may help us understand why this guy did what he did.


Uhh, who knows, but people defending themselves usually don't slit throats.

Also this guy has been arrested 4 times.

He's a violent dude. Who cares if he's a communist.
Posted 5/27/17 , edited 5/28/17


So he wasn't a white supremacist. Guess he took larping to the next level.
23204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 5/27/17 , edited 5/28/17
He was a Bernie supporter who didn't like Trump.





Mike Cernovich tweeted earlier that a source informed him that Christian is a Bernie supporter that would “intentionally start scuffles and do Nazi salutes for attention”:

Source, Jeremy Christian is a Bernie supporter but also unstable, he would intentionally start scuffles and do Nazi salutes for attention.

— Mike Cernovich (@Cernovich) May 27, 2017

Portland killer Jeremy Christian was kicked out of free speech event by Trump supporters, he was false flagger. https://t.co/isnrluz4uG

— Mike Cernovich (@Cernovich) May 27, 2017

Trump supporters reported Jeremy Christian to Portland police earlier, and they ignored it.

— Mike Cernovich (@Cernovich) May 27, 2017

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/update-portland-killer-voted-bernie-reported-trump-supporters-police-nothing-video/

https://imgur.com/a/QsVkC
23204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 5/27/17 , edited 5/28/17
This guy has some major issues....


runec 
39578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/28/17 , edited 5/28/17

Rujikin wrote:
This guy has some major issues....


Just a few, yeah. He was, of course, already "known to police" and likewise known to be mentally ill.

https://vimeo.com/215352406
https://vimeo.com/215373013
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.