First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Post Reply Europe's crusade against "Islamophobia"
3354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / North Dakota
Offline
Posted 5/29/17 , edited 5/29/17
Okay, the Manchester attack wasn't the start of this obviously, but the response to things like it baffle me. There are peace rallies in the name of eliminating Islamophobia where women are gang-raped AT THE "PEACE RALLY" - the videos are out there on the internet. I won't be linking to them, it's not hard to find.

There's an attack that is clearly Islamic in nature, and the authorities over in Britain try to avoid saying anything about that, even going as far as to make it sound like it was "British citizens" that perpetrated these - neglecting to mention that they are only citizens because they were allowed to be, and half or more were named Mohammed. An attack takes place, officials do their best o suggest that it isn't related to Islam, then ISIS themselves take credit for it, and the people involved are TIME AND TIME AGAIN found to have links to terrorist cells in Libya, Sudan, and plenty of other nations that are (and some that aren't) on Trump's immigration watch list.

Over and over again, in the name of anti-Islamophobia, authorities of every UN affiliated country give the message that we must maintain open borders, and it's the way of the future, and bastards like Sadiq Kahn (the Mayor of London) have the gall to say this kind of terrorism is now "a fact of life" and that Brits just have to learn to live with it.

Girls are being raped en-mass, by gangs of men, in public, videod and everything, and authorities are doing nothing, yet the UK police are going CRAZY arresting people who speak out against Islam or refugees doing something bad.

What the hell is it going to take? Are the people of Britain (who are disarmed, of course) going to have to find a way to rise up and overthrow all of their traitor officials? Because from the outside looking in, it appears very obvious that their leaders serve them just about as much as most of ours here in America serve us, but it's even worse for them, because they do not have a second amendment - they have no legitimate means to stop it when they're under attack.

It really breaks my heart when young girls are intentionally targeted for reasons that by all rights are trivial (as most of the killings Islam is responsible for ARE) and the people who are supposed to be protecting them are making so light of of it as to joke and compare it to other cases where something bad happened to a migrant - it's not the same thing.

France, Britain, Germany, Sweden, and I'm sure plenty of others are absolutely done for - their people may not be, but their leaders have already run up the white flag - just watch any of the rallies supporting Islam tolerance, that's what surrender looks like. They try to say "that's not what's going on, there is no conflict with Islam" - but when you ask ISLAMIC AUTHORITIES in ISLAMIC COUNTRIES they flat out tell you that they WILL, that they PLAN TO take over your countries, your land, your homes, your WOMEN, your way of life and your freedoms, ALL OF IT, for Allah.

This is the most obvious atrocity I've seen in my lifetime. Rape gangs go free, girls who got raped are guilty of something, somehow, and 70 year old women get arrested for complaining about Muslims POOPING IN THE STREET.

I'm sorry, I just had to vent here, and I'd love to hear your opinions about this, unless of course you're an Islam apologist - because unfortunately for you I've spent a great deal of time looking into the Quran and the life of Mohammed and even had I not, I would still tell you there is no way to justify violence against innocents. These bastards called "moderates" over in the middle east, they won't even condemn these actions against children - and if they're in an area where they don't have to worry about being viewed as barbarians (Muslim-majority nations) they'll tell interviewers that they view them as NOBLE ACTS! They RAPE GIRLS WITH KNIVES - to death. Torturing them in sickest way I can personally imagine - and it's viewed as a good thing, publicly? I can't even describe the rage I feel to you.

I'm so pissed off, it makes me feel sick. I spend most of my time either playing video games, watching anime, or monitoring the lies on all the major news networks, then comparing that to my online sources like Drudge and InfoWars and some of their affiliate speakers. If you think it's all bullshit, I STRONGLY URGE YOU to go watch the news a little, and then look up the topics they're talking about. If your source is anything BUT a known left-wing propaganda outlet it shouldn't take long to freak you out.

All these innocents dying, every single day, even more than die in the actual covered terror attacks, and for what? If you believe - it's still an idea, something that isn't corporeal - and if you do not believe in religion, it's for NOTHING. It's empty carnage and the people who support it deserve death as much as the people who commit said acts.

Well, I guess I'm done ranting, for the moment - it's time to wake up world, I'm getting tired of waiting for this. Especially you, Europe. Send your god damn Mayor and other corrupt government officials to the gallows, or you're done. DONE.

This post isn't about who else did what to who in the past - I don't give a shit. At all. Not one of these girls deserved this, regardless of who's ancestors did what, and neither do any of the Muslims and other non-Muslims who die because of such things - so leave that argument at the door, it is completely illegitimate.
Posted 5/29/17
In most European countries you could be thrown in prison for this thread. That's how bad this is


3354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / North Dakota
Offline
Posted 5/29/17 , edited 5/29/17

Amyas_Leigh wrote:

In most European countries you could be thrown in prison for this thread. That's how bad this is


Exactly! I was just reading about numerous cases where people did even LESS than what my post says, and were put in prison for significant amount of time - or were targeted by violence and some almost killed for it - for posting on the internet. I'm sure some have died for speaking up. HOW does it get this bad?

So infuriating. I certainly hope people wake up soon, arm themselves, and wait for their targets - because those targets are coming and they say so themselves. Regardless of what your officials tell you, the truth is pretty apparent when you look out to your streets.
564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
All of time / God
Offline
Posted 5/29/17
any proof on ANY OF THIS?.

its funny on twitter when 4chan's /pol/ starts bring these claims up to actual Europeans, and they always tell them that "are you nuts? this isnt happening"

and of course they bring up some un-sourced Breirtbart or Dailymail article that always comes up to not being true, and even you just said you subscribe to infowars... info wars really dude?

going slightly off topic: theres a reason MSM is MSM. yes they get things wrong from time to time, but they have a history of being right as well, and i have my thing against MSM from time to time (constant attacks on video games or anime, although ABC News has been doing a GREAT JOB at reversing that trend). but going to these sites that constantly lie and make stuff up isnt the answer to that. you want a truly unbiased nonpartisan news site try NPR. they say stuff how it is

but back on topic, the reason you think europe is the next iraq 2003 is these sites telling you that thats how it is. Brits and other euros keep saying its fine. basically the only thing thats correct is that there is more Muslims than before becuase of the refugee crisis. but thats it
21793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/29/17 , edited 5/31/17
inb4 this thread is reported and
"not all muslims"
"but but the Christian cwusades"
"don't be islamophobic"
"this is just fake news"
blahblah blah


for once im gladim in America, but if that shit starts happening here,im out
21793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/29/17 , edited 5/31/17
HAHAHAH I JUST POSTED MY COMMENT AND 2 OF IT CAME TRUE LOL
48328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 5/29/17 , edited 5/30/17
I'm just worried you might end up slashing two dudes throats because they stop you from threatening some poor muslim girls.
3354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / North Dakota
Offline
Posted 5/29/17 , edited 5/29/17

b17bomber wrote:

any proof on ANY OF THIS?.

its funny on twitter when 4chan's /pol/ starts bring these claims up to actual Europeans, and they always tell them that "are you nuts? this isnt happening"

and of course they bring up some un-sourced Breirtbart or Dailymail article that always comes up to not being true, and even you just said you subscribe to infowars... info wars really dude?

going slightly off topic: theres a reason MSM is MSM. yes they get things wrong from time to time, but they have a history of being right as well, and i have my thing against MSM from time to time (constant attacks on video games or anime, although ABC News has been doing a GREAT JOB at reversing that trend). but going to these sites that constantly lie and make stuff up isnt the answer to that. you want a truly unbiased nonpartisan news site try NPR. they say stuff how it is

but back on topic, the reason you think europe is the next iraq 2003 is these sites telling you that thats how it is. Brits and other euros keep saying its fine. basically the only thing thats correct is that there is more Muslims than before becuase of the refugee crisis. but thats it


If the whole situation coming straight from the mouth of an Imam (who is far from a unique case) isn't enough for you, what about the live rape footage that ends up on facebook? You're really saying this isn't happening? ... I feel like I'm not understanding the point of your post, because that claim is so absurd it pretty much shuts down all of my brain function.

If this weren't happening, we wouldn't have coverage of significant examples from all of these countries, testimony from citizens, and what the authorities' responses - they would punish the guilty, not suppress the innocent. It is happening - go watch the news, and read what one side says about it, then read the other. I take my news from as many sources as I can - and to suggest there isn't a problem with a takeover of Islam is almost equivalent to denying that these terrorist attacks and rapes happen at all.

It's been a known consequence of Islam and Sharia for a lot longer than America's "War on Terror" and trying to place that blame to ANYONE other than the ideology that says in plain language that it's doing such things, is criminal. I'm sure the Quran was just written as a joke, right? ... give me a break.

The proof is everywhere now, thanks to turncoat elected and unelected officials. If you aren't seeing it, you're a very fortunate person living in a very isolated area.

I'm not going to bother with the whole "not all muslims" bullshit, because the fact is that argument is irrelevant, because "some Muslims" is the counter-argument.
Banned
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / In
Offline
Posted 5/29/17 , edited 5/30/17
I bet none of these fear mongers have even been to Europa and not seen any of this with their own eyes not one of them
17430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/29/17
Britain isn't like you described and although still not okay the mayor of London's quote is taken a little out of context here along with how the government isn't scared to tell people who instigated the attack and yes Rochdale was terrible and never should have been let to happen but people shouldn't go sweeping everyone with the same brush that's the sort of intolerance that leads to horrible scenarios in history time and time again and makes the individual no worse than the people they are crying out about. You can't fight unconventional warfare with regular warfare and as for Britain one of the main reasons people wanted them to leave the EU was immigration policies also people in Britain aren't disarmed they have laws in place for self defense having guns readily available wouldn't make their situation better but worse it's bad Europe already has to deal with trucks and bombs made at home and bladed weapons guns would just make the situation worse also there was a lot of attacks that weren't carried out due to being foiled it's just they aren't heard of much or spoken about often.

I am in no way condoning what happened and still is happening but I fear you are seeing selected picture that makes the state of affair different than they actually are.
3354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / North Dakota
Offline
Posted 5/29/17 , edited 5/29/17

uncletim wrote:

I bet none of these fear mongers have even been to Europa and not seen any of this with their own eyes not one of them


I've seen plenty of videos over the last year, recorded by citizens of these countries on their I-Phones (a very common device, worldwide) like Germany and Britain - that show what's going on and show that nothing is being done about it by authorities because they're afraid to be called "Racist" (regardless of the fact that Muslim is not a race)

I guess that's too complex for some.
564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
All of time / God
Offline
Posted 5/29/17 , edited 5/30/17
and also i been saying this alot on threads like this. (gonna put this in my status bar)

"You dont report a fire in a Furnace"

you know how many suicide bombings happen in the rural middle east? a lot. theres no central defense force or a type of central intelligence agency in the rural Middle eastern countries.

when Manchester happened, it was reported for a week straight while other bombings go ignored. thats because terrorism doesnt happen in Europe as you claim. it just doesnt. there are no mass rapes or mass shootings in europe. these attacks are unique and happen once every couple years by 1 guy to a small group. if everyone muslim in europe attacked, there would be no more europe. but thats not the case so lets kill this narrative that islam is killing everything
3354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / North Dakota
Offline
Posted 5/29/17 , edited 5/29/17

b17bomber wrote:

and also i been saying this alot on threads like this. (gonna put this in my status bar)

"You dont report a fire in a Furnace"

you know how many suicide bombings happen in the rural middle east? a lot. theres no central defense force or a type of central intelligence agency in the rural Middle eastern countries.

when Manchester happened, it was reported for a week straight while other bombings go ignored. thats because terrorism doesnt happen in Europe as you claim. it just doesnt. there are no mass rapes or mass shootings in europe. these attacks are unique and happen once every couple years by 1 guy to a small group. if everyone muslim in europe attacked, there would be no more europe. but thats not the case so lets kill this narrative that islam is killing everything


My point is it happens EVERYWHERE, but this fire sparked and jumped to some tinder that isn't in the fireplace. That's why they're covered more here - the extremism IS the problem and I'm not trying to identify one or two targets - it's very clear that everyone is fair game, and I do not view that as acceptable.

They aren't trying to suggest that it ISNT happening elsewhere, but we can't have people on the streets reporting such things in those countries, can we? I think we're both well aware of what would happen to them, and what does when they try.
564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
All of time / God
Offline
Posted 5/29/17 , edited 5/30/17

rawratl wrote:

I'm just worried you might end up slashing two dudes throats because they stop you from threatening some poor muslim girls.


exactly. theres alot more of this happening in america than these 'mass islamic rapes'

trust me. per capita there are more crimes done by every other major group of people (maybe excluding eastern Asians) than people of Islam
Posted 5/29/17 , edited 8/5/17

b17bomber wrote:

and of course they bring up some un-sourced Breirtbart or Dailymail article that always comes up to not being truet


Really?
There's video evidence for quite a few though, such as the recent FB live gangrape in Sweden.
http://metro.co.uk/2017/04/26/three-men-jailed-for-gang-raping-woman-on-facebook-live-6597934/

This ain't normal either
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.