First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Post Reply Europe's crusade against "Islamophobia"
3354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / North Dakota
Offline
Posted 5/29/17 , edited 5/30/17

b17bomber wrote:


rawratl wrote:

I'm just worried you might end up slashing two dudes throats because they stop you from threatening some poor muslim girls.


exactly. theres alot more of this happening in america than these 'mass islamic rapes'

trust me. per capita there are more crimes done by every other major group of people (maybe excluding eastern Asians) than people of Islam


Is that the point? This is a global movement, and not doing something about it simply because "other bad things happen" is a suggestion I can't bring myself to get behind, lol... it sounds ridiculous.

There is an organized attempt to convert the world to Islam, admitted by Islamic leaders - and that "conversion" equals death for a lot of people who aren't pussy turncoats.
Banned
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / In
Offline
Posted 5/29/17

VeggyZ wrote:


uncletim wrote:

I bet none of these fear mongers have even been to Europa and not seen any of this with their own eyes not one of them


I've seen plenty of videos over the last year, recorded by citizens of these countries on their I-Phones (a very common device, worldwide) like Germany and Britain - that show what's going on and show that nothing is being done about it by authorities because they're afraid to be called "Racist" (regardless of the fact that Muslim is not a race)

I guess that's too complex for some.


Oh my how complex you got me there I mean it's not like video can be faked edited or taken completely of context right? riiiiggghhhttttttt?
564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
All of time / God
Offline
Posted 5/29/17 , edited 5/30/17

VeggyZ wrote:


uncletim wrote:

I bet none of these fear mongers have even been to Europa and not seen any of this with their own eyes not one of them


I've seen plenty of videos over the last year, recorded by citizens of these countries on their I-Phones (a very common device, worldwide) like Germany and Britain - that show what's going on and show that nothing is being done about it by authorities because they're afraid to be called "Racist" (regardless of the fact that Muslim is not a race)

I guess that's too complex for some.


thats funny you say germany. germany is such an over used target for some reason, but attacks from ISIS members in germany from beginning in 2016 to now is 3

3 attacks, each carried out by a single person. 2 were attempting to stab a guy (both failed and didnt even get stab them) and 1 wanted to make a car bomb, but was found out. all 3 imprisoned. 0 deaths in 3 attacks. if 3 people with knives scare you that much then never go to a 5-star kitchen

there was also a right wing terrorist attack stabbing which killed one person in Germany

again this stuff is fake news like blaziken dude joked at. again Try NPR. if you find any of this stuff from their articles, i'll believe you
17429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/29/17

uncletim wrote:


VeggyZ wrote:


uncletim wrote:

I bet none of these fear mongers have even been to Europa and not seen any of this with their own eyes not one of them


I've seen plenty of videos over the last year, recorded by citizens of these countries on their I-Phones (a very common device, worldwide) like Germany and Britain - that show what's going on and show that nothing is being done about it by authorities because they're afraid to be called "Racist" (regardless of the fact that Muslim is not a race)

I guess that's too complex for some.


Oh my how complex you got me there I mean it's not like video can be faked edited or taken completely of context right? riiiiggghhhttttttt?


Actually sometimes in Europe people are scared to go to authorities,,, sadly even the authorities are scared sometimes...
3354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / North Dakota
Offline
Posted 5/29/17 , edited 5/29/17

uncletim wrote:


VeggyZ wrote:


uncletim wrote:

I bet none of these fear mongers have even been to Europa and not seen any of this with their own eyes not one of them


I've seen plenty of videos over the last year, recorded by citizens of these countries on their I-Phones (a very common device, worldwide) like Germany and Britain - that show what's going on and show that nothing is being done about it by authorities because they're afraid to be called "Racist" (regardless of the fact that Muslim is not a race)

I guess that's too complex for some.


Oh my how complex you got me there I mean it's not like video can be faked edited or taken completely of context right? riiiiggghhhttttttt?


Do you REALLY believe those rape videos are faked? This is an epidemic, it's not just one video that happened to make the news. If you really think that, my sarcastic remark about it being too complex for you might not qualify as sarcasm any longer.

It's too bad those videos are a dime a dozen - people make excuses for it, but the fact will always remain that ignoring, and even worse ENABLING this sort of thing, regardless of the group of people, is unacceptable. It never will be, regardless of where the person is from - but most of these people doing this to citizens of countries that are not theirs? They're doing it in the name of Islam and they tell you that themselves.

I don't know what kind of brainwashing one must undergo to be able to ignore the world's current state and the reason, but it's evidently very widespread brainwashing.

Please, take the god damn red pill.

(Also, please try to break away from the whole partisan, left vs right bullshit, it's a distraction and it's also an excuse to blame the other side for things, as well as excuse them for your own. I don't care if you're left or right, but I do care if you're a scumbag apologist. Any "but the right did this, so it's okay for the left too, is missing the point of EVERYTHING)
31085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 5/29/17 , edited 5/29/17

uncletim wrote:



Oh my how complex you got me there I mean it's not like video can be faked edited or taken completely of context right? riiiiggghhhttttttt?


Wow...you're just as bad as the ones who say the U.S government did 9/11. To deny something like this when so much evidence has already surfaced (including citizens who have spoke out) is absolutely asinine. You need a reality check.
564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
All of time / God
Offline
Posted 5/29/17 , edited 5/30/17

VeggyZ wrote:


uncletim wrote:


VeggyZ wrote:


uncletim wrote:

I bet none of these fear mongers have even been to Europa and not seen any of this with their own eyes not one of them


I've seen plenty of videos over the last year, recorded by citizens of these countries on their I-Phones (a very common device, worldwide) like Germany and Britain - that show what's going on and show that nothing is being done about it by authorities because they're afraid to be called "Racist" (regardless of the fact that Muslim is not a race)

I guess that's too complex for some.


Oh my how complex you got me there I mean it's not like video can be faked edited or taken completely of context right? riiiiggghhhttttttt?


Do you REALLY believe those rape videos are faked? This is an epidemic, it's not just one video that happened to make the news. If you really think that, my sarcastic remark about it being too complex for you might not qualify as sarcasm any longer.

It's too bad those videos are a dime a dozen - people make excuses for it, but the fact will always remain that ignoring, and even worse ENABLING this sort of thing, regardless of the group of people, is unacceptable. It never will be, regardless of where the person is from - but most of these people doing this to citizens of countries that are not theirs? They're doing it in the name of Islam and they tell you that themselves.

I don't know what kind of brainwashing one must undergo to be able to ignore the world's current state and the reason, but it's evidently very widespread brainwashing.

Please, take me to an insane asylum.


if this post was "people need to stop raping women" and not: "20th post of islam is bad" then you might have something here

let me tell you this. theres alot of raping and sexual assault going on. who cares what the persons faith is? a white christian raped my cousin. should i hate them now?
48322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 5/29/17 , edited 5/29/17

b17bomber wrote:


rawratl wrote:

I'm just worried you might end up slashing two dudes throats because they stop you from threatening some poor muslim girls.


exactly. theres alot more of this happening in america than these 'mass islamic rapes'

trust me. per capita there are more crimes done by every other major group of people (maybe excluding eastern Asians) than people of Islam


Seriously, look how clueless some of these guys are. In the thread about the nutjob who killed his two neo-nazi roommates they can only complain about Muslims. They completely ignore the nazis having bomb making materials and pictures of Timothy Mcveigh on the wall. Honestly when I see a lot of these guys talk on the forums it's hard not to imagine some Dylan Roof wannabe or that attacker in Portland. Just clueless fear mongers and bigots.
Posted 5/29/17 , edited 5/29/17
According to liberals this is fake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGGg-xEnsDw




8801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Definitely not EU
Offline
Posted 5/29/17 , edited 5/29/17
Islam doesn't fit with western values, simple as that. Trying to force it on people and calling it 'diversity' is pathetic. White people already have a lot of diversity and culture from country to country, how importing thousands of migrants is 'diversity' is fucking beyond me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTAlsORiNF0

This video just shows how bad it is, all these dirty rats being let off bail after being accused of raping girls below the age of 13. And at this point people can pull the race card all they want, I'm not dealing with it anymore. They need to go back to the middle east, and if they wasn't actually born there, then they can still go considering over 70% of them believe in Shariah Law, so they can go enjoy themselves back where it came from.
21793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/29/17

rawratl wrote:


b17bomber wrote:


rawratl wrote:

I'm just worried you might end up slashing two dudes throats because they stop you from threatening some poor muslim girls.


exactly. theres alot more of this happening in america than these 'mass islamic rapes'

trust me. per capita there are more crimes done by every other major group of people (maybe excluding eastern Asians) than people of Islam


Seriously, look how clueless some of these guys are. In the thread about the nutjob who killed his two neo-nazi roommates they can only complain about Muslims. They completely ignore the nazis having bomb making materials and pictures of Timothy Mcveigh on the wall. Honestly when I see a lot of these guys talk on the forums it's hard not to imagine some Dylan Roof wannabe or that attacker in Portland. Just clueless fear mongers and bigots.


so you are imagining us as murderers, gee thanks
2244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/29/17 , edited 5/29/17



Seriously, look how clueless some of these guys are. In the thread about the nutjob who killed his two neo-nazi roommates they can only complain about Muslims. They completely ignore the nazis having bomb making materials and pictures of Timothy Mcveigh on the wall. Honestly when I see a lot of these guys talk on the forums it's hard not to imagine some Dylan Roof wannabe or that attacker in Portland. Just clueless fear mongers and bigots.



so you are imagining us as murderers, gee thanks


It's fascinating how quick he is to characterize people like you as murderers, and not the people who are, you know, actually committing murders.
11380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 5/29/17 , edited 5/30/17

redokami wrote:

so you are imagining us as murderers, gee thanks


Totally unlike the people he's talking about who imagine muslims as murderers amirite?
31085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 5/29/17

mickeydayum wrote:




Seriously, look how clueless some of these guys are. In the thread about the nutjob who killed his two neo-nazi roommates they can only complain about Muslims. They completely ignore the nazis having bomb making materials and pictures of Timothy Mcveigh on the wall. Honestly when I see a lot of these guys talk on the forums it's hard not to imagine some Dylan Roof wannabe or that attacker in Portland. Just clueless fear mongers and bigots.



so you are imagining us as murderers, gee thanks


It's fascinating how quick he is to characterize people like you as murderers, and not the people who are, you know, actually committing murders.


Just another LL who thinks scapegoating is making a point at all.

Posted 5/29/17 , edited 5/29/17

octorockandroll wrote:


Totally unlike the people he's talking about who imagine muslims as murderers amirite?


Well, 86% of the muslim population of Egypt believe in death for apostates according to Pew forums. Muslims make up 90% of the population of Egypt too. That's 86% of 80 million people.
While that doesn't make them murderers, wouldn't you call that a tad bit extreme?

www.pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-beliefs-about-sharia/

Note I'm only talking about those who leave Islam, killing atheists either through blasphemy laws or mob lynchings is a given.


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.