First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply America in the coming years.
1782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Valhalla
Offline
Posted 5/29/17

MonoDreams wrote:

Most likely a civil war.


7652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 5/29/17

geauxtigers1989 wrote:

If Trump's popularity keeps declining at the current rate, the Democrats could have a real chance at regaining control of congress in next year's midterms. I'm not going to speculate on anything beyond that right now.


I don't know about that. Yes Republicans are going to be losing their seats. After the elections people saw what the Democrats actually were, backstabbing, cheater and liars. Third parties are now being looking into more. Which is actually a good thing.
10976 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / People's Republic...
Offline
Posted 5/29/17 , edited 5/29/17

Ranwolf wrote:


redokami wrote:

I honestly see such a divide coming within the next decade o two that murders will fly thru the roof, politicians will use that for their gain- particularly on the left-
after trump the rnc and dnc will tighten rules more so outsiders will have no chance at all at being elected, only the ones that have been selected will be allowed,
I can see more regulations and laws inhibiting people of religion in favor of others/minorities, at the expense of the religious peoples freedoms ,and views


Lady your theocracy had it's chance, it crashed and burned so badly it's corpse is still smouldering. Besides the Catholic and every other Church has no place in modern society. Faith is more then adherence to outdated concepts, my bi-sexuality does not lessen my faith in God nor make me any less worthy.


Wow. Just wow. This is so unbelievably ignorant I'm not sure where to start. First: the greatest abusers of human rights in history have been secular states, not religious ones. Over 300 years the Office of the Inquisition executed a whole 2,000 people. Compare that to several million in the camps alone in the secular Third Reich. Dogmatically atheistic philosophies like Socialism/Communism have killed hundreds of millions in the last century, and ruined the lives of over a billion people. Secular states have made this the bloodiest century in the history of our species. The dogmatically atheistic states like the USSR, the Third Reich, PRC, PRNK, and Cambodia --they have such ease abusing God-given, inalienable rights because in the absence of God "Murder is wrong" becomes a statement of opinion. Even in the USA, the self-serving nihilism of secularism has given us a culture where more than 4,000 women can perform the paradox of legal murder and kill their own offspring every day. You know, at least the Nazis were usually killing other people's children rather than their own. Cursed is the kinslayer.

8965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Ark-La-Tex
Offline
Posted 5/29/17

paul25454 wrote:

I don't know about that. Yes Republicans are going to be losing their seats. After the elections people saw what the Democrats actually were, backstabbing, cheater and liars. Third parties are now being looking into more. Which is actually a good thing.


Yeah, I'm not buying that. This type of talk happens after every presidential election, but fades pretty quickly.
19835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 5/29/17

karatecowboy wrote:



This is so unbelievably ignorant I'm not sure where to start. First: the greatest abusers of human rights in history have been secular states, not religious ones. Over 300 years the Office of the Inquisition executed a whole 2,000 people. Compare that to several million in the camps alone in the secular Third Reich. Dogmatically atheistic philosophies like Socialism/Communism have killed hundreds of millions in the last century, and ruined the lives of over a billion people. They have such ease abusing God-given, inalienable rights because in the absence of God "Murder is wrong" becomes a statement of opinion. Even in the USA, the self-serving nihilism of secularism has given us a culture where more than 4,000 women can perform the paradox of legal murder and kill their own offspring every day. You know, at least the Nazis were usually killing other people's children rather than their own. Cursed is the kinslayer.



Ya know you really need to learn that when somebody criticises one thing does not automatically mean they approve of it's polar opposite . And assuming so is just laziness on your part mate.
10976 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / People's Republic...
Offline
Posted 5/29/17

Ranwolf wrote:


Ya know you really need to learn that when somebody criticises one thing does not automatically mean they approve of it's polar opposite . And assuming so is just laziness on your part mate.


You said belief in a Creator has no place in modern society. Religious communities have no place in modern society. It reads like Stalin or Voltaire. Explain how that's not the polar opposite
19835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 5/29/17

karatecowboy wrote:


Ranwolf wrote:


Ya know you really need to learn that when somebody criticises one thing does not automatically mean they approve of it's polar opposite . And assuming so is just laziness on your part mate.


You said belief in a Creator has no place in modern society. Religious communities have no place in modern society. It reads like Stalin or Voltaire. Explain how that's not the polar opposite


I said the Church and it's messed up way of thinking about faith has no place in modern society. God is more then the institutes that worship him mate.
7652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 5/29/17

geauxtigers1989 wrote:


paul25454 wrote:

I don't know about that. Yes Republicans are going to be losing their seats. After the elections people saw what the Democrats actually were, backstabbing, cheater and liars. Third parties are now being looking into more. Which is actually a good thing.


Yeah, I'm not buying that. This type of talk happens after every presidential election, but fades pretty quickly.


I don't think so. This election I notice a lot of third parties being mention a lot, which is a good thing. Would I be surprise if the Democrats win the seats? No, but I would like for a change. This election also pointed out to Congressman that we the people are tire of their BS.
10976 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / People's Republic...
Offline
Posted 5/29/17

Ranwolf wrote:


karatecowboy wrote:


Ranwolf wrote:


Ya know you really need to learn that when somebody criticises one thing does not automatically mean they approve of it's polar opposite . And assuming so is just laziness on your part mate.


You said belief in a Creator has no place in modern society. Religious communities have no place in modern society. It reads like Stalin or Voltaire. Explain how that's not the polar opposite


I said the Church and it's messed up way of thinking about faith has no place in modern society. God is more then the institutes that worship him mate.


Ok. So just Christianity then. Islam or Buddhism would be better?
19835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 5/29/17

karatecowboy wrote:


Ok. So just Christianity then. Islam or Buddhism would be better?


Now I know you're just trying to pick a fight or just annoy me. Well you've succeed in annoying me at the very least. Just cause the Church left me doesn't mean I am no longer a Christian, I can follow the teachings of Christ just fine without some bigoted fools in my way. And it doesn't mean I have any issue with Christianity.

As for Islam or Buddhism I've never even studied them in anything more then the abstract so I can't comment. But I am follower of neither so take that for what you will.
177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M
Offline
Posted 5/29/17
The only place Trump is losing popularity is in the media. The only way he wont win the next election is if he completely flips on all of the issues he ran on and he faces a strong challenge from the GOP. Even then i dont see any democrat winning after america saw what obamas policies did to us. We need a strong advocate for America, not some globalist pos. The job of President is "President of America" not UN lackey.

All Trump needs to do is enforce existing laws and put American interests first and he will see a second term and then Pence will take over for another 8 years by doing the exact same thing.
7254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Washington State
Offline
Posted 5/29/17

Ranwolf wrote:


karatecowboy wrote:


Ok. So just Christianity then. Islam or Buddhism would be better?


Now I know you're just trying to pick a fight or just annoy me. Well you've succeed in annoying me at the very least. Just cause the Church left me doesn't mean I am no longer a Christian, I can follow the teachings of Christ just fine without some bigoted fools in my way. And it doesn't mean I have any issue with Christianity.

As for Islam or Buddhism I've never even studied them in anything more then the abstract so I can't comment. But I am follower of neither so take that for what you will.


Ran just try to remember not all Americans are arrogant asses who see the world as flat and can't except other are world views are just as valid. For god sake my renter is a real honest to his ancestors shaman.
19835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 5/29/17

KevHunt wrote:



Ran just try to remember not all Americans are arrogant asses who see the world as flat and can't except other are world views are just as valid. For god sake my renter is a real honest to his ancestors shaman.


It's not his nationality that annoys me it's just him. I know I may not give the impression but I don't hate all Americans or even Americans in general. I detest your current leadership and the choices it is making. But hey I can say the same thing about my own nation.
7254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Washington State
Offline
Posted 5/29/17

Ranwolf wrote:


KevHunt wrote:



Ran just try to remember not all Americans are arrogant asses who see the world as flat and can't except other are world views are just as valid. For god sake my renter is a real honest to his ancestors shaman.


It's not his nationality that annoys me it's just him. I know I may not give the impression but I don't hate all Americans or even Americans in general. I detest your current leadership and the choices it is making. But hey I can say the same thing about my own nation.


Nobody is more embarrassed then me about my countries failure to keep slowly moving towards are self proclaimed high ideals. Americans are unfortunately very susceptible to American exceptionalism.
1782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Valhalla
Offline
Posted 5/29/17
Ahhh,I'm glad to see this thread slowly fall into anarchy.

*evil laughter commences.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.