First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Interracial marriage on the rise in the U.S.
9288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Ark-La-Tex
Offline
Posted 5/29/17 , edited 5/31/17
24759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Oppai Hell
Online
Posted 5/29/17 , edited 5/29/17
I don't see any reason to care, really. As an indicator, this may be the result of more overall open thinking, but as end in itself, I find it pointless to force or even applaud on its on.
13 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/29/17 , edited 5/31/17
I think we can all agree that it would be amazing if no one cared or even thought twice about different ethnicity or race's getting together but in reality there are still barriers. :/

That being said, very good to hear Geauxtigers! We're getting closer to a greater openness, ne? <3
28496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 5/29/17 , edited 5/31/17
Only person who would be pissed at this is Ayam-whatever-his-name is.
19836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 5/29/17 , edited 5/31/17
As a member of a distinct minority I am not entirely sure how to feel about this. The thought of my people willingly breeding themselves out of existence sits ill with me. At the same time the modern man in me wonders why I place such stock on the racial purity of my people. Maybe the thought of our conquerors finally winning is the reason.
1986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Valhalla
Offline
Posted 5/29/17 , edited 5/31/17

MysticGon wrote:

Only person who would be pissed at this is Ayam-whatever-his-name is.


lol.
19836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 5/29/17 , edited 5/31/17
As a further edit let me add that I am also worried about what would happen to the culture, languages, and traditions of my people should we cease to exist genetically. I myself have put a ridiculous amount of effort in helping reconstruct some of these things . Especially in the languages where I have a natural talent in learning and recording them.
21873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/29/17

Ranwolf wrote:

As a further edit let me add that I am also worried about what would happen to the culture, languages, and traditions of my people should we cease to exist genetically. I myself have put a ridiculous amount of effort in helping reconstruct some of these things . Especially in the languages where I have a natural talent in learning and recording them.


are you of a indian tribe?
19836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 5/29/17 , edited 5/31/17

redokami wrote:



are you of a indian tribe?


Native but yes I am. I am of the Nehinawewin or Swampy Cree in English.
3788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / The Mothership
Offline
Posted 5/29/17 , edited 5/31/17
I'm colorblind when it comes to dating. At the same time, this was bound to happen at some point when you bring so many different races and ethnicities together.
19836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 5/29/17 , edited 5/31/17

Markest1 wrote:

I'm colorblind when it comes to dating. At the same time, this was bound to happen at some point when you bring so many different races and ethnicities together.


Yes but is the risk of losing what makes each ethnicity unique and beautiful worth a genetic homogeneous human race?
21873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/29/17 , edited 5/31/17

Ranwolf wrote:


Markest1 wrote:

I'm colorblind when it comes to dating. At the same time, this was bound to happen at some point when you bring so many different races and ethnicities together.


Yes but is the risk of losing what makes each ethnicity unique and beautiful worth a genetic homogeneous human race?


no, its not
oh wait that makes me racist
28496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 5/29/17 , edited 5/31/17

Ranwolf wrote:


redokami wrote:



are you of a indian tribe?


Native but yes I am. I am of the Nehinawewin or Swampy Cree in English.


Lol so is your username your actual name?
19836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 5/29/17 , edited 5/31/17

MysticGon wrote:



Lol so is your username your actual name?


No and despite your insult I'll say the name my elders gave me after I earned it . Kaskitewahkesiw , it means black fox in the Nehiyaw or Plains Cree dialect since that was the tradition I earned my real name under .
19836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 5/29/17 , edited 5/31/17

redokami wrote:



no, its not
oh wait that makes me racist


And here I was thinking we'd never come to an agreement about anything.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.