First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Dragon Ball Super expands availability to Europe
Content Manager
5008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 5/30/17 , edited 5/31/17
We have great news for Dragon Ball fans in Europe! We have expanded the availability of the Dragon Ball Super simulcast and now the following European countries can stream the series:

The Aland Islands, Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Libya, Macedonia, Moldova, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Svalbard & Jan Mayen Islands, Sweden, Ukraine, United Kingdom, and Spain.



Catch new episodes every Saturday at 6:15pm PDT/Sundays at 2:15am BST!

After 18 years, we have the newest Dragon Ball story from creator Akira Toriyama. With Majin Buu defeated, Goku has taken a completely new role as...a radish farmer?! With Earth at peace, our heroes have settled into normal lives. But they can’t get too comfortable. Far away, the powerful God of Destruction, Beerus, awakens to a prophecy revealing his demise at the hands of an even more formidable being. When his search for the Saiyan God brings him to Earth, can Goku and his friends take on their strongest foe yet?
20213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/30/17
This came out of nowhere...
I used to watch the older series a long time ago and the show no longer completely matches my
tastes, however I am glad I get to try it out and see if I enjoy it as much as I did ages back.

So thank you, it has been a while, 93 episodes in, in fact, but I can give it a go
4002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 5/30/17 , edited 6/1/17
I noticed this on about a fortnight ago. the news came very late and a few people thought it was a glitch
irxson 
5066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Vila Nova de Gaia...
Offline
Posted 5/31/17 , edited 5/31/17

swooshbear wrote:

We have great news for Dragon Ball fans in Europe! We have expanded the availability of the Dragon Ball Super simulcast and now the following European countries can stream the series:

The Aland Islands, Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Libya, Macedonia, Moldova, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Svalbard & Jan Mayen Islands, Sweden, Ukraine, United Kingdom, and Spain.



Catch new episodes every Saturday at 6:15pm PDT/Sundays at 2:15am BST!

After 18 years, we have the newest Dragon Ball story from creator Akira Toriyama. With Majin Buu defeated, Goku has taken a completely new role as...a radish farmer?! With Earth at peace, our heroes have settled into normal lives. But they can’t get too comfortable. Far away, the powerful God of Destruction, Beerus, awakens to a prophecy revealing his demise at the hands of an even more formidable being. When his search for the Saiyan God brings him to Earth, can Goku and his friends take on their strongest foe yet?


Thank you so much!
89402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / in your head
Offline
Posted 5/31/17
hey guys! which Super storyline u prefer btw? (curious) Toriyama's anime or Toyotaro's manga ?
32765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / United Kingdom.
Offline
Posted 5/31/17
Spotted this about a week ago got to episode 30 already you guys are late announcing this.

But thank you all the same i love you Crunchyroll this news makes me incredibly ecstatic!
28524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 5/31/17 , edited 6/1/17
Saw an episode before seeing the news XD. But better late than never, at least I know it wasn't some weird glitch!
47392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Sweden
Online
Posted 5/31/17
Meh get something better then a long running franchise with no end in sight that isn't more then a cash grab at this point
37053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Wisconsin
Online
Posted 5/31/17
So does this mean this site will be even slower now on Saturdays/Sunday mornings?
1150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 6/1/17 , edited 6/1/17

Qoureno wrote:

hey guys! which Super storyline u prefer btw? (curious) Toriyama's anime or Toyotaro's manga ?


i like both myself but i have to say i think the Anime is the better version in terms of how things are done, although the Manga does help fill in some of the info gaps


EDIT: on the fact we got Dragon Ball Super i hope that we got One Piece at some point too
bjakke 
14009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 6/1/17
Thank you so much DB(Z) was one of the shows that got me started on anime way back, so getting this one is super
50 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 6/1/17
After being a long time free user, I got a sponsor trial just to get the final episode of Kobayashi. Unexpectedly I found AoT released and I was finally watching a lot of anime again, but spread across two legal platforms. Now it's all on CrunchyRoll and you've earned my subscription so I can watch it ad free. Really grateful for this.
jto1 
7105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / UK
Online
Posted 6/1/17
I hope there will be more Toei titles to come for the UK and Europe. Though I think we may have got this one because it's such a famous franchise. Toei Europe need to realise the potential of streaming and make more of their shows available on Crunchyroll for the UK and Europe.
1150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 6/3/17

jto1 wrote:

I hope there will be more Toei titles to come for the UK and Europe. Though I think we may have got this one because it's such a famous franchise. Toei Europe need to realise the potential of streaming and make more of their shows available on Crunchyroll for the UK and Europe.


what amazes me is Dragon Ball Super was on Daisuki in the UK for ages but then as soon as Bandai Namco buy Daisuki from the other partners one of which was Toei, It's suddenly on Crunchyroll UK even though the US Crunchyroll has had it since the licensed it out internationally
6942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Melbourne
Online
Posted 6/3/17 , edited 6/3/17
Considering it's Dragonball, I can't believe they weren't already getting it. HA! I can't wait to see CR grind to a halt again in 45 mins.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.