First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Kathy Griffin Why?
23044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 5/31/17 , edited 6/3/17
Message CNN's advertisers and complain about them supporting Kathie. Complain to her future gigs and get them to cancel all of them. I don't want to pay 80K a year to keep her in jail I'm happy with her career being destroyed.
Banned
22807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / In
Offline
Posted 5/31/17 , edited 6/3/17

Rujikin wrote:

Message CNN's advertisers and complain about them supporting Kathie. Complain to her future gigs and get them to cancel all of them. I don't want to pay 80K a year to keep her in jail I'm happy with her career being destroyed.


she has already been fired
1572 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / PA, USA
Offline
Posted 5/31/17 , edited 6/3/17
Did she honestly think that being so explicit with her props wouldn't land her moronic ass in hot water? Dislike or even hate presidents all you want, but pulling this kind of publicity stunt is grounds for any company to sack your ass, not to mention, receive severe public backlash. When even a staunch critic of Trump, Chelsea Clinton, of all people, makes a point of admonishing Kathy's stunt, you know it was an incredibly stupid move.
Humms 
12715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / CAN, ON
Offline
Posted 5/31/17 , edited 6/3/17
Kathy Griffin is still relevant?

Shes still living!?

seriously though. I don't care. let her die out on reasonable terms. If there is actually any way she could do that willingly; her chances of a risk free life from her already supposedly wealthy standings, what more could you possibly do to find your way out of a situation you knowingly put yourself in, and expect to understand the audience of today.

Honestly Whats the point in pointless Satire? Especially if it is directed to relevant Bullshit of 2017 Its Bullshit, but at the same time relevant, Kind of like Kathy Griffins Career

That came out exactly the way it sounded :3 sowwy
6895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Temple of Yaoiism
Offline
Posted 5/31/17 , edited 6/3/17

uncletim wrote:


Dogempire wrote:

I'm pretty sure it would be some form of hate crime if she was holding Obama's head and it was 2009, but it's a pretty mainstream thing to hate Trump so I'm sure she'll get away with it since you can claim free speech or something.

Personally I wish people would try not to do stuff like hold the beheaded effigy of a president as to avoid freaking out the secret service and keep criticisms of the president civil, but in the current time I'm not surprised such a thing would be allowed.



yeah I am sure all these people were charged with a hate crime



wait they weren't??



Hence why I said "pretty sure" not that it would be some sort of hate crime.


23044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 5/31/17 , edited 6/3/17

uncletim wrote:


Rujikin wrote:

Message CNN's advertisers and complain about them supporting Kathie. Complain to her future gigs and get them to cancel all of them. I don't want to pay 80K a year to keep her in jail I'm happy with her career being destroyed.


she has already been fired


I know
21161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / SoFlo
Offline
Posted 5/31/17 , edited 6/3/17
She went way over the top trying to be controversial on this one. Also the photographer behind the camera, Tyler Shields, is a scummy sleaze ball anyways.

She was fired from her CNN gig, lost an endorsement and has apologized. People can stop frothing at the mouth.
546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/31/17 , edited 6/3/17

dulun18 wrote:


this! from a news anchor ?



She's not a news anchor, she's a rather unfunny D-lister who had been co-hosting a New Year"s Eve show.
20760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
48 / M / Auburn, Washington
Offline
Posted 5/31/17 , edited 6/3/17
Kathy Griffin is a shock jock. This is what she does. It hasn't been funny for a while, and she seems to be grasping at straws to figure out what people think is funny now.

She'll be a pariah for a while, but people will just quietly snicker about it in the corner until it all blows over and they can hire her again. Kind of like when Jeffrey Jones got caught with child pornography and had to register as a sex offender, so they couldn't really cast him for... well, about two years.
1994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Valhalla
Offline
Posted 5/31/17 , edited 6/3/17

Cardamom_Ginger wrote:

Did she honestly think that being so explicit with her props wouldn't land her moronic ass in hot water? Dislike or even hate presidents all you want, but pulling this kind of publicity stunt is grounds for any company to sack your ass, not to mention, receive severe public backlash. When even a staunch critic of Trump, Chelsea Clinton, of all people, makes a point of admonishing Kathy's stunt, you know it was an incredibly stupid move.


Pretty much my thoughts.
1994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Valhalla
Offline
Posted 5/31/17 , edited 6/3/17

MasterBismuth33 wrote:

She is going to go to jail. I'm sure of it. God Emperor Trump will not tolerate this.


All hail the great god emperor trump!Blessed be his name!!
5475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 5/31/17 , edited 6/3/17

uncletim wrote:


Dogempire wrote:

I'm pretty sure it would be some form of hate crime if she was holding Obama's head and it was 2009, but it's a pretty mainstream thing to hate Trump so I'm sure she'll get away with it since you can claim free speech or something.

Personally I wish people would try not to do stuff like hold the beheaded effigy of a president as to avoid freaking out the secret service and keep criticisms of the president civil, but in the current time I'm not surprised such a thing would be allowed.



yeah I am sure all these people were charged with a hate crime



wait they weren't??



There's a difference between random acts of hate from groups like that to a celebrity condoning this type of behavior. She looks like someone from ISIS that just beheaded someone. There's even video of her and the photographer mocking the type of publicity this photo would get. They knew it'd be bad. Her "apology" video means shit.

21783 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Leanbox, Gameindu...
Offline
Posted 5/31/17 , edited 6/3/17
To get brownie points on social media probably, seems to be an annoying trend nowadays. Too many people fishing for too many compliments, this time it backfired of course.
5475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 5/31/17 , edited 6/3/17
She even got dropped by Squatty Potty. You know your career is in the shitter when a company that sells toilet accessories drops your ass.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.