To ship or not to ship
5087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/1/17 , edited 6/1/17
So me and some friends were playing some video games late last night and one of them asks a question:

if a couple is shipped and that shipping becomes cannon, does the ship become a pirate ship?

what do you think of it?
Guest Pass Litter Moderator
120626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 6/1/17 , edited 6/1/17

cyper43 wrote:

So me and some friends were playing some video games late last night and one of them asks a question:

if a couple is shipped and that shipping becomes cannon, does the ship become a pirate ship?

what do you think of it?


No. I'd say it's the other way around. The ship is a pirate ship if it's not canon. But if it becomes canon, then your pirates just turned legit.


5087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/1/17 , edited 6/1/17

lorreen wrote:


cyper43 wrote:

So me and some friends were playing some video games late last night and one of them asks a question:

if a couple is shipped and that shipping becomes cannon, does the ship become a pirate ship?

what do you think of it?


No. I'd say it's the other way around. The ship is a pirate ship if it's not canon. But if it becomes canon, then your pirates just turned legit.




You just blew my mind
12100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The outer atmoshe...
Online
Posted 6/1/17 , edited 6/1/17

lorreen wrote:


cyper43 wrote:

So me and some friends were playing some video games late last night and one of them asks a question:

if a couple is shipped and that shipping becomes cannon, does the ship become a pirate ship?

what do you think of it?


No. I'd say it's the other way around. The ship is a pirate ship if it's not canon. But if it becomes canon, then your pirates just turned legit.


So in other words, that would make it a privateer ship?
Guest Pass Litter Moderator
120626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 6/2/17 , edited 6/2/17

Lord_Wunder wrote:

So in other words, that would make it a privateer ship?


Yup!




You must be logged in to post.