First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply Do you consider yourself a feminist?
5210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / All Over
Online
Posted 6/1/17
I'll give a definitive answer if we can describe Feminism?? cuz they're levels to this shhhhh lol
1803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Valhalla
Offline
Posted 6/1/17

Collin64 wrote:

I support equal rights for both genders. Does that count?


.......no,I don't think so.
1803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Valhalla
Offline
Posted 6/1/17 , edited 6/1/17

MysticGon wrote:

Equal pay/insurance, diversity at the top levels of industry and decent maternity leave? Yeah I'm down with that. Not wearing deodorant, yelling at people and playing the woman card to show you know better than a man i.e. "As a mother I know how to run a household so I can..." nah.


^^^
1803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Valhalla
Offline
Posted 6/1/17

FatalityShift wrote:

No because the movement now isn't about equality it's about superiority


True.
14029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/1/17
ya
27922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 6/1/17

ronin99 wrote:


Collin64 wrote:

I support equal rights for both genders. Does that count?


.......no,I don't think so.


It makes them a chauvinistic pig, right?
5210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / All Over
Online
Posted 6/1/17

MysticGon wrote:

Equal pay/insurance, diversity at the top levels of industry and decent maternity leave? Yeah I'm down with that. Not wearing deodorant, yelling at people and playing the woman card to show you know better than a man i.e. "As a mother I know how to run a household so I can..." nah.


Bro you stole the words right out of my mouth. and What I also hate when people say as a Black man this... as a women thiss.... as a white man this.... as a gay man this.... using that as in some sort of validation to give an opinion on a topic or for you to act a certain a way I jsut be like STAAAAAAWWWWWWPPPPPPP!!!!!! NOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! LOL
9753 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 6/1/17 , edited 6/1/17

MysticGon wrote:

Equal pay/insurance, diversity at the top levels of industry and decent maternity leave? Yeah I'm down with that.


Nah. Not for me. I want decent maternity AND paternity leave, and I don't want parity of gender at the top, but parity of merit and ability regardless of gender/race/age/sexual orientation.

I also want a cupcake. Can feminism get me a cupcake? :P

Ok.. So totally dying to use a KITH clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzuAN92Qx7U

Oh hell... and this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuLVv56YGXQ

1803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Valhalla
Offline
Posted 6/1/17

MysticGon wrote:


ronin99 wrote:


Collin64 wrote:

I support equal rights for both genders. Does that count?


.......no,I don't think so.


It makes them a chauvinistic pig, right?


lmao,I had to google that term,i've never heard it before, but,basicaly yeah, if you don't identify as a feminist I guess you are a chauvinistic pig.
5210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / All Over
Online
Posted 6/1/17
And to be honest I was thinking about this... I truly do believe women don't want equal rights. Just to be treated fair. lets take the physical aspect behind it. I was raised to never put hands on a women. Women please give an honest answer where you ever raised to never hit a man? So lets put it into perspective yes Domestic violence is very active and I believe (gotta do some research most are by men) But a lot of times in those instances they girl will punch them in the chest or slap them for whatever reason and don't expect any repercussion? In what world???? Men aren't chivalrous today as they were even 20 years ago. Cuz if a man slapped a man or women to women we are anticipating the other to defend. but a man to a women? oh no the man is automatically a criminal. Joe Mixon messed up he shouldn't of decked that girl like that. But why did he do it?? cuz she slapped him straight across the face over some words they had OUTSIDE not INSIDE but OUTSIDE. His paraphrase words were it felt like I was getting punched by a man so I reacted. He got the time he deserved but what about the girl if we are talking about equality she should of received some type of judicial punishment because she could of been charged with battery. SHE HIT HIM FIRST. but there's always a "double standard " and I say to hell with that. thats why I believe they don't want equality but fairness. fairness is when a women deserves that chief whatever position and gets it. why because she put in the work sweat and grind like how any other employee will. Paid maternal leave should be a yes. Giving birth is the equivalency of having 18 bones broken at once and not to mention you actually have a F'N NEWBORN to watch out for they need their parent's touch HEAVILY in the first few months of birth. which should be fair to give to women. and many more other things. I want women to be whoever they want to be same with me. I just don't like that agenda of them trying to say girls are better than boys or we can do everything just like the boys. I get it because of the oppression women had just do it another way. Because if you do it this way, then those women are no better than the men who oppressed women up to this date. I don't know the answer to doing it another way but doing it the girls are better than boys method is even displeasing to a lot of women I know.
1803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Valhalla
Offline
Posted 6/1/17

BrotherhoodTitan2 wrote:

And to be honest I was thinking about this... I truly do believe women don't want equal rights. Just to be treated fair. lets take the physical aspect behind it. I was raised to never put hands on a women. Women please give an honest answer where you ever raised to never hit a man? So lets put it into perspective yes Domestic violence is very active and I believe (gotta do some research most are by men) But a lot of times in those instances they girl will punch them in the chest or slap them for whatever reason and don't expect any repercussion? In what world???? Men aren't chivalrous today as they were even 20 years ago. Cuz if a man slapped a man or women to women we are anticipating the other to defend. but a man to a women? oh no the man is automatically a criminal. Joe Mixon messed up he shouldn't of decked that girl like that. But why did he do it?? cuz she slapped him straight across the face over some words they had OUTSIDE not INSIDE but OUTSIDE. His paraphrase words were it felt like I was getting punched by a man so I reacted. He got the time he deserved but what about the girl if we are talking about equality she should of received some type of judicial punishment because she could of been charged with battery. SHE HIT HIM FIRST. but there's always a "double standard " and I say to hell with that. thats why I believe they don't want equality but fairness. fairness is when a women deserves that chief whatever position and gets it. why because she put in the work sweat and grind like how any other employee will. Paid maternal leave should be a yes. Giving birth is the equivalency of having 18 bones broken at once and not to mention you actually have a F'N NEWBORN to watch out for they need their parent's touch HEAVILY in the first few months of birth. which should be fair to give to women. and many more other things. I want women to be whoever they want to be same with me. I just don't like that agenda of them trying to say girls are better than boys or we can do everything just like the boys. I get it because of the oppression women had just do it another way. Because if you do it this way, then those women are no better than the men who oppressed women up to this date. I don't know the answer to doing it another way but doing it the girls are better than boys method is even displeasing to a lot of women I know.


........Damn,that was long.Joking aside,I agree with everything you said.
6895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Temple of Yaoiism
Offline
Posted 6/1/17
I'm not a feminist, I'm a Yaoiist.

Also I'm an egalitarian, but mostly a Yaoiist.

47133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 6/1/17
I ain't got time for that.
6895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Temple of Yaoiism
Offline
Posted 6/1/17 , edited 6/1/17

BrotherhoodTitan2 wrote:

And to be honest I was thinking about this... I truly do believe women don't want equal rights. Just to be treated fair. lets take the physical aspect behind it. I was raised to never put hands on a women. Women please give an honest answer where you ever raised to never hit a man? So lets put it into perspective yes Domestic violence is very active and I believe (gotta do some research most are by men) But a lot of times in those instances they girl will punch them in the chest or slap them for whatever reason and don't expect any repercussion? In what world???? Men aren't chivalrous today as they were even 20 years ago. Cuz if a man slapped a man or women to women we are anticipating the other to defend. but a man to a women? oh no the man is automatically a criminal. Joe Mixon messed up he shouldn't of decked that girl like that. But why did he do it?? cuz she slapped him straight across the face over some words they had OUTSIDE not INSIDE but OUTSIDE. His paraphrase words were it felt like I was getting punched by a man so I reacted. He got the time he deserved but what about the girl if we are talking about equality she should of received some type of judicial punishment because she could of been charged with battery. SHE HIT HIM FIRST. but there's always a "double standard " and I say to hell with that. thats why I believe they don't want equality but fairness. fairness is when a women deserves that chief whatever position and gets it. why because she put in the work sweat and grind like how any other employee will. Paid maternal leave should be a yes. Giving birth is the equivalency of having 18 bones broken at once and not to mention you actually have a F'N NEWBORN to watch out for they need their parent's touch HEAVILY in the first few months of birth. which should be fair to give to women. and many more other things. I want women to be whoever they want to be same with me. I just don't like that agenda of them trying to say girls are better than boys or we can do everything just like the boys. I get it because of the oppression women had just do it another way. Because if you do it this way, then those women are no better than the men who oppressed women up to this date. I don't know the answer to doing it another way but doing it the girls are better than boys method is even displeasing to a lot of women I know.


Great points, but that wall would make Trump jealous so try typing in paragraphs next time.





26060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 6/1/17
Yes, most definitely.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.