First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply Do you consider yourself a feminist?
1901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Valhalla
Offline
Posted 6/2/17

chrisg168 wrote:

"I believe we all have unlimited rights, I have the right to do anything I want and if you don't like it you have the right to kill me."

I think that sums it up


.....that's very interesting.
Posted 6/2/17
Sort of.
108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 6/2/17 , edited 6/2/17

BrotherhoodTitan2 wrote:



SchlomoShekelberg Feminism is an unnatural symptom of a civilization at the state of collapsing. Feminism only exists in nations full of beta-males. Any ideologies that are incompatible with the laws of nature are doomed to fail and will never work. In nature, the strong dominate over the week, that which is superior will slowly dominate over the inferior. That is just a scientific fact that has existed since the beginning of the universe. Without this life would never progress.


I agree with your point at the end with other nations. But How can feminism be prevalent with beta males, It has to be alphas? right. Because if they were beta males then how can feminism exist if the ones who are oppressing them are betas and not alphas? They should be able to over come the oppressed system. Talking about in relevance to today not from your piece. And some areas there are still feminism. Sweden women go on a march once a year cuz i think back in the early 1900's they went on strike at work to unify for better wages. my history is halfway facts the story is true but not all details

But Now reflecting on it this is a different feminism than the US cuz the Feminist sometimes go against each other because they don't share the same idea.....SMH


There is no oppression. These women just want to be treated as they are biologically programmed to. They want to be taken care of and have everything handed to them. Basically they want to be princesses and queens as they are biologically programmed to do so. An alpha male would provide these females these things, as a way to show that he was strong enough to obtain these resources to reward these females with. With these resources a female would take care of her kids, and the more resources she has the better upbringing and education her children can get.

The reason it is prevalent with beta males is because a beta male cannot provide a woman these resources, and when a woman does not get those resources, she will challenge the beta male. In wolf packs when the alpha male is unable to provide the pack food, resources, and protection, the lower males will sense weakness and challenge and fight the alpha male to replace him. You can see this in dogs when they disobey their master, they sense weakness(hence suspect their master/alpha male cannot provide them anything) and will see no logical reason to obey their master and will challenge their master(to be the new masters) if they think they are stronger than their master. This mindset exists in all social mammals to increase their survivability. When human females sense weakness among the males they will challenge them via this complaining and nagging and feminism.

Females will always have these desires, when they reach a certain age hormones are released that force them to fulfill these desires. However these females have no man, because no alpha male will want to take care of them, but they still want those resources and must fulfill these biological needs(they will never have children tbh, but nature doesn't care and does what it was programmed to). So these females protest and throw a tantrum and demand the government take care of these needs. Thus feminism arises.

This is also why women want higher paying jobs, and more money etc(anything that gives them more resources), at their age they get a biological desire to gather resources to raise children.

Forget the stuff feminists talk about, those are just woman riddles all women and children do. They will want something, but will not tell you what it is and will say they want something else. Usually this is just to test you to see if your smart enough and understand women to know what they want, other times they are just stupid and don't know how to put into words what they want. But it's always the same. When you have a daughter what do you think she will say to you "I want equal rights" or "buy me stuff".




32088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / CHICAGO
Offline
Posted 6/2/17
I think i'm more of a humanitarian.
3189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/2/17

ronin99 wrote:

Title pretty much says it all.



are you ?
9755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 6/2/17

BrotherhoodTitan2 wrote:

Oh yeah and here's a little personal story. 10 years old going on 11 that summer my dad leaves my mom and my sister to go to another family. My dad was in the army and @ that time my mom was an Olive Garden waitress and she had drop college because now she obviously had to raise 2 kids by her self and we just got kicked out of military housing. for a month we jumped from hotels to hotels. Damn near homeless we had to start back up.

I don't know when it happened but during that summer my mom was contemplating about joining the Army.My dad told my mom that she couldn't do it. That fueled her to join and now she's been in for 11 going on 12 years and is a Staff Sergeant. Not once did my mom ever pull the women card during our early years of struggle starting back up again. She even got another job with the Army JOb and never EVer complained or pulled the women card. I know they're things she went through in the army because she is a women and never complained or whined about it to me. (And my mom been on 2 different tours one to both middle east countries) She let what my dad fuel her to be what she is now not cuz she's a woman and she wanted to prove the big bad man wrong.

My mom wanted the respect from my dad for him to look her in the eyes and say damn. I got you wrong you were able to do, what I said you couldn't do. I look up to my mom because she wants the respect as a human being not just because she was a women to prove a man wrong. Or a black woman tryna prove the white man wrong. I love my momma man. lol

But I have another Question this type of story, My dad mom and the same with my mom mom coming from Haiti They never complained about their hardships to their grandkids or her being a women blaze blaze mess. The little bit in life they had they enjoyed it and worked hard for it. Just be respectful hardworking passionate people and you'll be alright in this world Is what they taught me growing up. So I say that because all my roots that I know is African rooted I don't see too many black/african american women pulling the feminism card but more Caucasian/european women. Is is just a "White man " culture thing but now the women are fighting back now too?...



I don't see it as black or white, but a matter of wealth.

Growing up poor there's more stuff you HAVE to do to survive, and excuses mean shit. It's RICH white people that do most of the complaining over spilt milk.

Growing up poor and white, my mother and even my grandmother were more like yours. My mother still pours her own cement when she needs it, my grandmother as a child sawed down trees for firewood. My mother has a few more abusive relationships under her belt than my grandmother, so I can understand why she puts up with more shit, but my grandmother.. ooof. Tough and determined woman. My sister is too, (and NOT someone to get into a bar fight with),

I also want to point out, even though I said rich white people above, I honestly believe it's more because of historic racism that we still equate wealth with "white", as most rich people were (and to some degree still are) white, but damn it, when people of other races start life off with cash to throw around, they end up acting the same way...
9755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 6/2/17

SchlomoShekelberg wrote:


BrotherhoodTitan2 wrote:



SchlomoShekelberg Feminism is an unnatural symptom of a civilization at the state of collapsing. Feminism only exists in nations full of beta-males. Any ideologies that are incompatible with the laws of nature are doomed to fail and will never work. In nature, the strong dominate over the week, that which is superior will slowly dominate over the inferior. That is just a scientific fact that has existed since the beginning of the universe. Without this life would never progress.


I agree with your point at the end with other nations. But How can feminism be prevalent with beta males, It has to be alphas? right. Because if they were beta males then how can feminism exist if the ones who are oppressing them are betas and not alphas? They should be able to over come the oppressed system. Talking about in relevance to today not from your piece. And some areas there are still feminism. Sweden women go on a march once a year cuz i think back in the early 1900's they went on strike at work to unify for better wages. my history is halfway facts the story is true but not all details

But Now reflecting on it this is a different feminism than the US cuz the Feminist sometimes go against each other because they don't share the same idea.....SMH


There is no oppression. These women just want to be treated as they are biologically programmed to. They want to be taken care of and have everything handed to them. Basically they want to be princesses and queens as they are biologically programmed to do so. An alpha male would provide these females these things, as a way to show that he was strong enough to obtain these resources to reward these females with. With these resources a female would take care of her kids, and the more resources she has the better upbringing and education her children can get.

The reason it is prevalent with beta males is because a beta male cannot provide a woman these resources, and when a woman does not get those resources, she will challenge the beta male. In wolf packs when the alpha male is unable to provide the pack food, resources, and protection, the lower males will sense weakness and challenge and fight the alpha male to replace him. You can see this in dogs when they disobey their master, they sense weakness(hence suspect their master/alpha male cannot provide them anything) and will see no logical reason to obey their master and will challenge their master(to be the new masters) if they think they are stronger than their master. This mindset exists in all social mammals to increase their survivability. When human females sense weakness among the males they will challenge them via this complaining and nagging and feminism.

Females will always have these desires, when they reach a certain age hormones are released that force them to fulfill these desires. However these females have no man, because no alpha male will want to take care of them, but they still want those resources and must fulfill these biological needs(they will never have children tbh, but nature doesn't care and does what it was programmed to). So these females protest and throw a tantrum and demand the government take care of these needs. Thus feminism arises.

This is also why women want higher paying jobs, and more money etc(anything that gives them more resources), at their age they get a biological desire to gather resources to raise children.

Forget the stuff feminists talk about, those are just woman riddles all women and children do. They will want something, but will not tell you what it is and will say they want something else. Usually this is just to test you to see if your smart enough and understand women to know what they want, other times they are just stupid and don't know how to put into words what they want. But it's always the same. When you have a daughter what do you think she will say to you "I want equal rights" or "buy me stuff".






Sometimes when someone starts spouting this sort of horseshit, you kinda sense that it's both a front and a challenge, and you kinda want to tear them completely apart to expose them for how much of a "beta male" they really are....
1901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Valhalla
Offline
Posted 6/2/17

dulun18 wrote:


ronin99 wrote:

Title pretty much says it all.



are you ?


I already said on the first page,but no.
5212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / All Over
Offline
Posted 6/2/17

serifsansserif wrote:


BrotherhoodTitan2 wrote:

Oh yeah and here's a little personal story. 10 years old going on 11 that summer my dad leaves my mom and my sister to go to another family. My dad was in the army and @ that time my mom was an Olive Garden waitress and she had drop college because now she obviously had to raise 2 kids by her self and we just got kicked out of military housing. for a month we jumped from hotels to hotels. Damn near homeless we had to start back up.

I don't know when it happened but during that summer my mom was contemplating about joining the Army.My dad told my mom that she couldn't do it. That fueled her to join and now she's been in for 11 going on 12 years and is a Staff Sergeant. Not once did my mom ever pull the women card during our early years of struggle starting back up again. She even got another job with the Army JOb and never EVer complained or pulled the women card. I know they're things she went through in the army because she is a women and never complained or whined about it to me. (And my mom been on 2 different tours one to both middle east countries) She let what my dad fuel her to be what she is now not cuz she's a woman and she wanted to prove the big bad man wrong.

My mom wanted the respect from my dad for him to look her in the eyes and say damn. I got you wrong you were able to do, what I said you couldn't do. I look up to my mom because she wants the respect as a human being not just because she was a women to prove a man wrong. Or a black woman tryna prove the white man wrong. I love my momma man. lol

But I have another Question this type of story, My dad mom and the same with my mom mom coming from Haiti They never complained about their hardships to their grandkids or her being a women blaze blaze mess. The little bit in life they had they enjoyed it and worked hard for it. Just be respectful hardworking passionate people and you'll be alright in this world Is what they taught me growing up. So I say that because all my roots that I know is African rooted I don't see too many black/african american women pulling the feminism card but more Caucasian/european women. Is is just a "White man " culture thing but now the women are fighting back now too?...



I don't see it as black or white, but a matter of wealth.

Growing up poor there's more stuff you HAVE to do to survive, and excuses mean shit. It's RICH white people that do most of the complaining over spilt milk.

Growing up poor and white, my mother and even my grandmother were more like yours. My mother still pours her own cement when she needs it, my grandmother as a child sawed down trees for firewood. My mother has a few more abusive relationships under her belt than my grandmother, so I can understand why she puts up with more shit, but my grandmother.. ooof. Tough and determined woman. My sister is too, (and NOT someone to get into a bar fight with),

I also want to point out, even though I said rich white people above, I honestly believe it's more because of historic racism that we still equate wealth with "white", as most rich people were (and to some degree still are) white, but damn it, when people of other races start life off with cash to throw around, they end up acting the same way...






To Clarify More by "White Man" culture I did mean the more wealthy people in the U.S.
Cuz the majority of the wealth in america is owned by white people.


I Agree with your stand point that this is a bigger situation than race. It's all about wealth, power, and the platform you have to push your agenda. I'm going to reroute real quick and relate it back to Feminism. So bare with me at first. Planned Parenthood ORIGINALLY was started to kill off black and brown kids in poor economies by giving out and advocating for "birth control" clinics in these neighborhoods by Margaret Sanger. Really and truly she was a racist who wanted blacks and browns out of the U.S. Now obviously Planned parenthood isn't exactly like this anymore.

But you see how Margaret Sanger used planned parenthood as her platform so I think that is what happened to go along with serif about the whole feminism dilemma that it had to be women who found a platform to push for this form of feminism.
47839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / SC
Offline
Posted 6/2/17
nah

im a sognoist

give me all ur money
607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 6/2/17


According to this article, Margaret Sanger, while someone who did believe in eugenics, was not a racist and did not want to use Planned Parenthood to kill African-American babies.

http://www.npr.org/sections/itsallpolitics/2015/08/14/432080520/fact-check-was-planned-parenthood-started-to-control-the-black-population

Sanger's birth control movement did have support in black neighborhoods, beginning in the '20s when there were leagues in Harlem started by African-Americans. Sanger also worked closely with NAACP founder W.E.B. DuBois on a "Negro Project," which she viewed as a way to get safe contraception to African-Americans.

In 1946, Sanger wrote about the importance of giving "Negro" parents a choice in how many children they would have.

"The Negro race has reached a place in its history when every possible effort should be made to have every Negro child count as a valuable contribution to the future of America," she wrote. "Negro parents, like all parents, must create the next generation from strength, not from weakness; from health, not from despair."

Her attitude toward African-Americans can certainly be viewed as paternalistic, but there is no evidence she subscribed to the more racist ideas of the time or that she coerced black women into using birth control. In fact, for her time, as the Washington Post noted, "she would likely be considered to have advanced views on race relations."


I am a little fussy, so I would like to say that "eschatological feminism," which I brought up earlier, has nothing to do with Christianity, despite what you might type into Google. The "eschatological" part is a description of the ultimate fate of male-female relations--as suffering a rift rooted in cultural reasons, with a possibility of redemption.
mo-gan 
8165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 6/2/17
Nope.
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 6/2/17
Yup. I'm a SJW.
20760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
48 / M / Auburn, Washington
Offline
Posted 6/2/17
Yep. Definitely.
127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 6/2/17
I support some of the things feminism "supports", such as equality (and some other touchy subjects I'd rather not get into). But I do not consider myself to be a feminist, at least not in this day and age.
4146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/2/17
believe it or not i am

but don't group me in with the extremists/psychopath/entitled brats though..

being a healthy,strong/independent woman should quality any woman as a feminist

if you believe you can do anything a man can.. then get off your ass and do it.. don't wait for a man like some damsel in distress while demanding equality

stay healthy, strive for what you want to do and learn some self defense is ideal now a day


also, it's just a personal preference thing .. but if you are a woman and need to look for a gun for protection

i found this channel really helpful. This girl cover everything from holsters, knife, shotgun, ar, etc..

Selecting a First Handgun (woman's perspective)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B68ILSzggTc

Thigh Holster (for women's concealed carry)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNL5pqn3Eng
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.