First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply MAKE MEN PREGNANT 2017
6150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / montana
Offline
Posted 6/3/17
they can grow these brats in a plastic bag now so no one will have to do it anymore... artificial wombs are on the way.
21793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 6/3/17 , edited 6/3/17

Kefkapwnsall wrote:

If you want an actual answer
http://www.newshub.co.nz/home/health/2017/06/us-transgender-man-reveals-he-s-pregnant-with-boy.html
If you're being cheeky or are going to say he isn't a man then shrug


If gender has nothing to do with your genitals and body then why change your body
Banned
18825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 6/3/17 , edited 6/3/17
All l ask was one single thing that wasn't anti trans 1 thing
47285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Sweden
Online
Posted 6/3/17 , edited 6/3/17

redokami wrote:


Kefkapwnsall wrote:

If you want an actual answer
http://www.newshub.co.nz/home/health/2017/06/us-transgender-man-reveals-he-s-pregnant-with-boy.html
If you're being cheeky or are going to say he isn't a man then shrug


If gender has nothing to do with your genitals and body then why change your body


Becuase the SJW, feminists and lefties wants to have the cake and eat it at the same time
1782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Valhalla
Offline
Posted 6/3/17 , edited 6/3/17

Kefkapwnsall wrote:

All l ask was one single thing that wasn't anti trans 1 thing


Never.
21793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 6/3/17

TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:


redokami wrote:


Kefkapwnsall wrote:

If you want an actual answer
http://www.newshub.co.nz/home/health/2017/06/us-transgender-man-reveals-he-s-pregnant-with-boy.html
If you're being cheeky or are going to say he isn't a man then shrug


If gender has nothing to do with your genitals and body then why change your body


Becuase the SJW, feminists and lefties wants to have the cake and eat it at the same time


I dont entirely understand
Posted 6/3/17 , edited 6/6/17

Elk_Whisperer wrote:

I dont think its fair that only women get to be pregnant, MEN SHOULD BE ABLE TO CARRY OUT THE TERM THEMSELVES, I DEMAND THE RIGHT


Yes, and y'all should go through menstruation too.

23748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / FL
Offline
Posted 6/3/17
NO, they are men. Manly, not even nearly as soft as they require
14396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York
Offline
Posted 6/3/17 , edited 6/3/17
There's a manga devoted to this subject called Sex Pistols. Quite detailed on the how-to.
Forgot to mention, there's also an OVA.
47837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / SC
Offline
Posted 6/3/17
arnold
12028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 6/3/17
UMMMM NO
25475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Beyond The Wall
Offline
Posted 6/3/17 , edited 6/3/17


Basically my thoughts
2107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / US
Offline
Posted 6/3/17 , edited 6/3/17


6895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Temple of Yaoiism
Offline
Posted 6/3/17
2895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 6/3/17 , edited 6/3/17
Speaking objectively, society would be better off if we were all hermaphrodites, and were all capable of bearing offspring.

It would mean that less people would have to have children, and individuals would feel less pressured overall in having kids. It also would eliminate problems regarding rights such as abortion, or issues such as unfair child custody favoring mothers and the like, if everyone were the same "sex."

That being said, that's a fantasy. If men could be pregnant, they wouldn't be men, because that's not part of the biological role that defines being "male" in human biology.

Perhaps in some distant future people will be able to change their sex at a genetic level, and undergo actual sex changes (rather than just mutilating their genitals and taking hormones). Or we can grow babies in machines and women will not need to bear children either.

I doubt that will happen anytime soon, though.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.