First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Post Reply London Bridge Attack
Posted 6/3/17
Apparently there's been an incident in Borough Market as well
66223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / M / Atlanta GA
Offline
Posted 6/3/17
Maybe the British well understand why we American will not give up are fire arms. Mostly to keep our government in check to stop the terrain of politicians Sadiq Khan.
Posted 6/3/17
THIRD incident in Vauxhall area !
https://twitter.com/BNONews/status/871136078614474752



6150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / montana
Offline
Posted 6/3/17 , edited 6/4/17
are peaceful muslims against their own god?
when he tells them to stone someone to death...do they refuse? I doubt they refuse the orders of their own god.


so how the fuck are they considered peaceful? hoping a muslim apologist can explain this
25591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Northern Ireland
Offline
Posted 6/3/17

tarakelly wrote:

Maybe the British well understand why we American will not give up are fire arms. Mostly to keep our government in check to stop the terrain of politicians Sadiq Khan.


Please google "The Troubles". The "British", or more accurately British Irish have been dealing with it for 40 odd years and it still didn't stop gun control.
Posted 6/3/17 , edited 6/3/17
So we have three simultaneous attacks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg
Link to live sky news feed

Edit: Witness says there was rapid gunfire before any police response
1901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Valhalla
Offline
Posted 6/3/17 , edited 6/4/17

trollbutter wrote:

are peaceful muslims against their own god?
when he tells them to stone someone to death...do they refuse? I doubt they refuse the orders of their own god.


so how the fuck are they considered peaceful? hoping a muslim apologist can explain this


Heathen.Islam is not only the most peaceful religion,but the most feminist too.The Hijab protects women from a mans evil gaze.I mean,*scoff* come on why do you think it's called the religion of peace?Also, who says the stoning isn't consensual?Baka.
8997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Palm Coast, Florida
Offline
Posted 6/3/17 , edited 6/3/17
Watch out everyone, the muslim protectee vigilantes will be posting soon, lel.
25319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 6/3/17 , edited 6/7/17
I am glad to see that this thread has turned into a circle jerk in a matter of less than 2 hours. Bravo.
47333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Sweden
Online
Posted 6/3/17
Muslim on muslim terrorism is the most common form of terrorism with tousends upon tousends of them dying every month. So I find it amusing how the "open your heart" lefties weren't able to predict that terrorism would grow bigger in Europe when we took in a large quantity of muslims at once without taking them in a controlled number where we could've teache them about our values and views.

European leaders just got more blood on their hands, it's bloody sick to be honest (pun not intended).
1011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / PA, USA
Offline
Posted 6/3/17 , edited 6/3/17

Nalaniel wrote:

I am glad to see that this thread has turned into a circle jerk in a matter of less than 2 hours. Bravo.


Given the slew of ISIS attacks in recent years, is it any surprise that people would react angrily after a chain of seeming terrorism? Look to the terrorists that both spark and waft the paranoia in the first place.
Posted 6/3/17 , edited 6/4/17
Why doesn't Europe wake the fuck up?
47333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Sweden
Online
Posted 6/3/17 , edited 6/4/17

HuastecoOtaku wrote:

Why doesn't Europe wake the fuck up?


Becuase of leftie propaganda/brain washing
21827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 6/3/17 , edited 6/3/17

Cardamom_Ginger wrote:


Nalaniel wrote:

I am glad to see that this thread has turned into a circle jerk in a matter of less than 2 hours. Bravo.


Given the slew of ISIS attacks in recent years, is it any surprise that people would react angrily after a chain of seeming terrorism? Look to the terrorists that both spark and waft the paranoia in the first place.


????did u make a new account
1011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / PA, USA
Offline
Posted 6/3/17

redokami wrote:


????did u make a new account


Yeah. I lost the password to my previous one and couldn't recover it, thanks to the Facebook login being (permanently) disabled. I had to make this account and then contact the help counter.
302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 6/3/17
politcal correctness
64 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 6/3/17 , edited 6/3/17
Still not putting me off comicon
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.