First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Linkin Park
15809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/26/06
I like them a lot, so admitting wouldn't be an option.

but why don't we all flame on about SIMPLE PLAN

'how could this happen to me?"
24982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/27/06
yeah simple plan roks but linkin park is also good.
15809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/27/06
lol u like simple plan?
ok... i'll stop then
12104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Posto se Azijati...
Offline
Posted 11/27/06
Linkin park is a good band
Jsu
1929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Succesfully kille...
Offline
Posted 11/27/06
I used to like them very much, but i got tired of listening to their songs, i still do once in a while but not so much.
2691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / "Podunk USA" Brun...
Offline
Posted 11/27/06
What is there to hate about Linkin Park, especially when Jay Z joins in? Or the fact that they aren't generic Techno music?

I'm starting to think that some of you guys just hate any band that became more popular than your secret bands. Like that loser who told me Alice In Chains was better than Nirvana. I wasted my Thanksgiving Break listening to their songs and guess what?

THE PUBLIC WAS RIGHT! Nirvana, Soundgarden, AND Pearl Jam completely own them in grunge! They even had ballad rock songs that Shinedown easily owned. And the rest of their stuff sounds like the boring filler Mettalica and Marilyn Manson songs I deleted. I only kept
Man In The Box, Rooster, Bleed The Freak and Nutshell. I can now honestly say that they are the 2nd most overrated band I have ever heard! (Phish beats them)
So much for emo-goths and music tastes.

Don't like nu-metal, doesn't matter they didn't like metal either, guess what? It owns to this day. Close-minded pricks.
46535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/27/06
How can you accuse someone of being close-minded, when at the same time you claim that Nirvana is better than Alice in Chains?
Like every other art, music is a subjective thing. I like both of those bands but for different reasons.
And music is not a competition, is an Art; a form of expression. Talking about who owns who leads to nowhere. And yes, I do agree that hating a band just because is popular is pretty childish. But it is also wrong to go telling people which band "sucks" and which doesn't because it is up to the individual to decide based on what subjective standards does he/she consider when deciding which music he/she likes.
logain 
15944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/27/06
Linkin Park naaaa not my kind of music although I will listen to them sometimes I heard the new album sucked
683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 11/27/06
I hope the new album is good
37667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Hinamizawa.
Offline
Posted 11/27/06
Linkin Park kicks ass(crawling is one of the best songs in history)
Posted 11/27/06

lusulpher wrote:

What is there to hate about Linkin Park, especially when Jay Z joins in? Or the fact that they aren't generic Techno music?

I'm starting to think that some of you guys just hate any band that became more popular than your secret bands. Like that loser who told me Alice In Chains was better than Nirvana. I wasted my Thanksgiving Break listening to their songs and guess what?

THE PUBLIC WAS RIGHT! Nirvana, Soundgarden, AND Pearl Jam completely own them in grunge! They even had ballad rock songs that Shinedown easily owned. And the rest of their stuff sounds like the boring filler Mettalica and Marilyn Manson songs I deleted. I only kept
Man In The Box, Rooster, Bleed The Freak and Nutshell. I can now honestly say that they are the 2nd most overrated band I have ever heard! (Phish beats them)
So much for emo-goths and music tastes.

Don't like nu-metal, doesn't matter they didn't like metal either, guess what? It owns to this day. Close-minded pricks.




haha lol
1) AIC is not grunge music its industiral alternative
2) You listen to shinedown...i dont think we can chat anymore
3) you like phish....enough said
4) hahah you listen to cradle of filth thats about as emo/goth as music can get man

Trevor (OP)
2691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / "Podunk USA" Brun...
Offline
Posted 11/27/06

kyocool wrote:


lusulpher wrote:

What is there to hate about Linkin Park, especially when Jay Z joins in? Or the fact that they aren't generic Techno music?

I'm starting to think that some of you guys just hate any band that became more popular than your secret bands. Like that loser who told me Alice In Chains was better than Nirvana. I wasted my Thanksgiving Break listening to their songs and guess what?

THE PUBLIC WAS RIGHT! Nirvana, Soundgarden, AND Pearl Jam completely own them in grunge! They even had ballad rock songs that Shinedown easily owned. And the rest of their stuff sounds like the boring filler Mettalica and Marilyn Manson songs I deleted. I only kept
Man In The Box, Rooster, Bleed The Freak and Nutshell. I can now honestly say that they are the 2nd most overrated band I have ever heard! (Phish beats them)
So much for emo-goths and music tastes.

Don't like nu-metal, doesn't matter they didn't like metal either, guess what? It owns to this day. Close-minded pricks.




haha lol
1) AIC is not grunge music its industiral alternative
2) You listen to shinedown...i dont think we can chat anymore
3) you like phish....enough said
4) hahah you listen to cradle of filth thats about as emo/goth as music can get man
Trevor (OP)


1) They can't possibly be grunge, because they suck at the delivery.
2) Yes, Shinedown is Grunge AND Alternative, and don't suck. (45, Simple Man, Stranger Inside, Fly From The Inside, All I Ever Wanted) All of these are quality songs.
3) Phish is the most overrated band EVER. Every emo-goth pothead I have evr met tells me they rule. They are mindblowingly dull!! If I have to be high to enjoy their music, IT CAN'T BE GOOD!
4) Cradle of Filth has goth-rock-thrash-opera, that requires talent to pull off, most of their songs are repetitive(I only kept 2), but at least those songs make me have respect for their genre. Even though Satanic and counter to my religion, I'm openminded enough to accept how well they delivered their message.
-------------------------------------------------------------
And to the loser who recommended AIC, yes I kept the radio-worthy songs(even though I never heard AIC ANYWHERE). Those songs had meanings, unlike the other filler songs. I delete Jimi Hendrix's sub-par stuff, WHY IN THE HELL WOULD I KEEP THEIRS?!
Posted 11/27/06

lusulpher wrote:


kyocool wrote:


lusulpher wrote:

What is there to hate about Linkin Park, especially when Jay Z joins in? Or the fact that they aren't generic Techno music?

I'm starting to think that some of you guys just hate any band that became more popular than your secret bands. Like that loser who told me Alice In Chains was better than Nirvana. I wasted my Thanksgiving Break listening to their songs and guess what?

THE PUBLIC WAS RIGHT! Nirvana, Soundgarden, AND Pearl Jam completely own them in grunge! They even had ballad rock songs that Shinedown easily owned. And the rest of their stuff sounds like the boring filler Mettalica and Marilyn Manson songs I deleted. I only kept
Man In The Box, Rooster, Bleed The Freak and Nutshell. I can now honestly say that they are the 2nd most overrated band I have ever heard! (Phish beats them)
So much for emo-goths and music tastes.

Don't like nu-metal, doesn't matter they didn't like metal either, guess what? It owns to this day. Close-minded pricks.




haha lol
1) AIC is not grunge music its industiral alternative
2) You listen to shinedown...i dont think we can chat anymore
3) you like phish....enough said
4) hahah you listen to cradle of filth thats about as emo/goth as music can get man
Trevor (OP)


1) They can't possibly be grunge, because they suck at the delivery.
2) Yes, Shinedown is Grunge AND Alternative, and don't suck. (45, Simple Man, Stranger Inside, Fly From The Inside, All I Ever Wanted) All of these are quality songs.
3) Phish is the most overrated band EVER. Every emo-goth pothead I have evr met tells me they rule. They are mindblowingly dull!! If I have to be high to enjoy their music, IT CAN'T BE GOOD!
4) Cradle of Filth has goth-rock-thrash-opera, that requires talent to pull off, most of their songs are repetitive(I only kept 2), but at least those songs make me have respect for their genre. Even though Satanic and counter to my religion, I'm openminded enough to accept how well they delivered their message.
-------------------------------------------------------------
And to the loser who recommended AIC, yes I kept the radio-worthy songs(even though I never heard AIC ANYWHERE). Those songs had meanings, unlike the other filler songs. I delete Jimi Hendrix's sub-par stuff, WHY IN THE HELL WOULD I KEEP THEIRS?!



haha i accept the way they deliver their music and they suck..and shinedown is NOT grunge...its 100% shit!.....im not saying AIC is the best band ever but for the alternative music discussion we were having they were included and they do infact tower above shinedown and COF. Bring some better bands in this discussion and we might talk

Trevor (OP)
5352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 11/27/06
Linkin park and emos go hand in hand.
683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 11/27/06
my favs are forgotten, high voltage, in the end, papercut, with you, and by myself
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.