First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Brigham (Leona RP Zone)
Member
138816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 6/11/17 , edited 6/12/17
Oswald notices them especially the big looking armored guy which caught his suspicion and he decides to follow them without being spotted
Creator
41564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hmmm.....
Offline
Posted 6/12/17 , edited 6/12/17

edrosik wrote:

After of several days of riding on the horse Oswald finally arrives to Brigham but he didnt have any clues where he go first to find anything about his brother and that girl which was mentioned by Viktor





Azazeil wrote:



Kabaneri continues to follow silently, however she notices the person from the Dramacus land and raises her eyebrow in question as to why the person was here, but she simply shook her head and turned her attention back to where she was walking. Kabaneri stopped walking when she arrived at the place the guild master had told them about she looked at the door before calming herself as it wasn't time to fight and then she entered the place.


The Group reaches the Bloody dagger. This place was worst than the guild. the wood floors were wet, there were patrons passed out outside and inside the bar. and the sounds of fights breaking out were every where.

Philomena: we are looking for some a guy named Mills.

Philomena ask the bartender.

"You'll looking at here little one."
A big burly woman wearing an eye patch addresses the group.

Mills: What can I do for ya?
Philomena: We would like to participate in the underground tournament.
Mills: What? the three of you?
Philomena: Oh no just the girl here and my big friend. they will be fighting Alright.

Mills pull out a box from under the bar.

Mills: Pick a number.

Vanguard reaches his hand in the box and pulls out a piece of papper.

Vanguard: Huh?
Philomena: Let me see...you got 4.
Mills: You fight in the 4th match big guy. You turn.

Mills hands the box to Kabaneri.
38413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Classified
Offline
Posted 6/12/17 , edited 6/12/17


Kabaneri turned around when she saw Philomena and Vanguard walk in, she then stood next to Philomena and Vanguard as Philomena did the talking, she then looked at the box which was being handed to her by Mills and for a moment Kabaneri did nothing but look at it before she reached into the box and drew out the number 8, she then said.

"Looks like I'll be waiting till the 8th match"

(your quoting needs a bit of work haha) (also you're controlling my character again please stop doing 'and the group does this, or the group does that' please do just your characters and I'll make mine follow suit in my response, I am not comfortable with you controlling my character)
Creator
41564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hmmm.....
Offline
Posted 6/12/17 , edited 6/12/17

Azazeil wrote:



Kabaneri turned around when she saw Philomena and Vanguard walk in, she then stood next to Philomena and Vanguard as Philomena did the talking, she then looked at the box which was being handed to her by Mills and for a moment Kabaneri did nothing but look at it before she reached into the box and drew out the number 8, she then said.

"Looks like I'll be waiting till the 8th match"

(your quoting needs a bit of work haha) (also you're controlling my character again please stop doing 'and the group does this, or the group does that' please do just your characters and I'll make mine follow suit in my response, I am not comfortable with you controlling my character)

(Got it)
Member
138816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 6/12/17 , edited 6/12/17
Oswald follows the group from the distance when he saw where they entered he goes also inside the tavern looking for a place where he can sat down to not to lose sight of the trio
38413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Classified
Offline
Posted 6/12/17 , edited 6/12/17


Kabaneri turned around and moved over to a nearby chair where she sat down, she decided that while Philomena finalised the details she'd relax for even a little bit. Her eyes scanned over the patrons in the bar and she wasn't impressed, however she spotted the Dramacus person and she chuckled to herself as she continued to look over the room while she thought.

'Didn't expect to run into that person again so quickly, I wonder if he'll be trying to enter the tournament as well'
Member
138816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 6/12/17 , edited 6/12/17
Oswald orders from the waitress some large beer which she bring back it to him after some time and Oswald drinks it in one gulp
Creator
41564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hmmm.....
Offline
Posted 6/12/17 , edited 6/12/17

Mills takes a good look at Oswald.

Mills: Hey big guy, are you going to just drink or are here to fight as well?
Member
138816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 6/12/17 , edited 6/12/17
Oswald looks on the person which talked to him and takes another sip of the beer"i could take some excersise beside the beer here is disgusting"he slams the empty mug on the table and stands"i want to sign for this little game also where i should go?"

Creator
41564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hmmm.....
Offline
Posted 6/12/17 , edited 6/12/17

edrosik wrote:

Oswald looks on the person which talked to him and takes another sip of the beer"i could take some excersise beside the beer here is disgusting"he slams the empty mug on the table and stands"i want to sign for this little game also where i should go?"



Mills hands the box to Oswald right here.

Philomena and Vanguard hands downstairs to the tournament area before Oswald drew his number.
Member
138816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 6/12/17 , edited 6/12/17
Oswald put his hand inside the box and pulls out a number from it and looks on it in silence

Creator
41564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hmmm.....
Offline
Posted 6/12/17 , edited 6/12/17


Mills looks at the paper in his hand.

Mills: Looks like you got 4. That the 4th match. You're up against that silent guy that was just here. Good Luck.
38413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Classified
Offline
Posted 6/12/17 , edited 6/12/17


Kabaneri watched as Mills and the stranger interacted with each other, she then heard the number and realised that the stranger was planning on entering the tournament, she turned to look at both Philomena and Vanguard as she said.

"Looks like your Vanguard is going up against that stranger"
Creator
41564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hmmm.....
Offline
Posted 6/12/17 , edited 6/12/17

Azazeil wrote:



Kabaneri watched as Mills and the stranger interacted with each other, she then heard the number and realised that the stranger was planning on entering the tournament, she turned to look at both Philomena and Vanguard as she said.

"Looks like your Vanguard is going up against that stranger"


Philomena waves her hand dismissively as she looks at the ring where the fight will be held.

Philomena: Yeah yeah, I'm sure who ever he is Van can take care of him. Either way it looks like they are going to announce the rules.
"Ladies and Bums, Are you ready for a fight. we have Sixteen competitors who will compete tonight. The winners of the 8 matches will go on to the quarters finals, then the semi-finals, then finally the top 2 will duke it out for tonight's prizes. Now the rules. this is a test of you physical merit so no weapons and no Virtues allowed in the ring. and Absolutely no killing of your opponents
Philomena: Tch, wasn't expecting that. Do you think you can manage Kabaneri?
38413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Classified
Offline
Posted 6/12/17 , edited 6/12/17


"I'll have to be careful I don't want to be disqualified by accident"

Kabaneri said as she listened to the rules, though as she did so she wondered how long it would be before she got to fight. Though if they didn't random it she reckoned she'd be the last fight for the night.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.