First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Barron Trump is an Anime Fan
5175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / The Cat Empire
Offline
Posted 6/4/17
but did you know that he may have done some fan art?

don't know if its true though lol

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1587802

looks like he's a fan of big hero 6 lol

20895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / SoFlo
Offline
Posted 6/4/17
I imagine some kind of Evangelion edge where Trump is a cold father using Barron to save humanity piloting a giant robot made from his mom. Thus he's got huge mommy issues.
21999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 6/4/17 , edited 6/4/17

uncletim wrote:

Oh really? I didn't notice I hope he does a better job then his dad

I don't think Trump-sempai has noticed us (anime) yet.
qwueri 
21133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 6/4/17

lorreen wrote:

That is correct. I was willing to give the Boku no [not hero academia] post a pass. It was one of the first thoughts I had when I first saw this thread -- thinking that of course some wag would no doubt recommend that to Barron before long.

But, since it seems to have led to mention of other hentai titles here, I'm just going to delete all the posts in this thread that mention them.

I swear, I'm so tired of so many things on GD these days.


That was actually a hentai title and not some trashy shounen ai? Whoops.
1901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Valhalla
Offline
Posted 6/4/17 , edited 6/4/17

uncletim wrote:

Oh really? I didn't notice I hope he does a better job then his dad


The trumps are making anime better than it's ever been:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90uEzv4si5E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qH8S9bu6g4

#makeanimegreatagain
20895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / SoFlo
Offline
Posted 6/4/17
why are my posts not going to the end of the thread?
22093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / In
Online
Posted 6/4/17 , edited 6/4/17

Rujikin wrote:

I don't think Trump-sempai has noticed us (anime) yet.


I wonder what kind of anime he would like?
Maybe Dan Doh or Beat Shot or even Pro Golfer Saru
28258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 6/4/17

1337GOD wrote:


uncletim wrote:

and we should give a crap why?


If you don't care, ignore the thread, I shared because it was funny.


Don't mind him.

Anyway it's probably not a real account. Most parents won't let an 11yo kid have a Twitter account let alone the child of a president.
20895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / SoFlo
Offline
Posted 6/4/17
test
One Punch Mod
105866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 6/4/17 , edited 6/4/17

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I think it may be inappropriate to mention specific hentai titles, specifically posting a cover with the full name spelled out.

But....good taste I suppose, Uncletim. Well, sort of. Depends.


That is correct. I was willing to give the Boku no [not hero academia] post a pass. It was one of the first thoughts I had when I first saw this thread -- thinking that of course some wag would no doubt recommend that to Barron before long.

But, since it seems to have led to mention of other hentai titles here, I'm just going to delete all the posts in this thread that mention them.

I swear, I'm so tired of so many things on GD these days.
21999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 6/4/17

zangeif123 wrote:

why are my posts not going to the end of the thread?


The forums have bad programming and deleting a post results in everything being broken.
531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Perth, Scotland
Offline
Posted 6/4/17
It looks fake...
22093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / In
Online
Posted 6/4/17

lorreen wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I think it may be inappropriate to mention specific hentai titles, specifically posting a cover with the full name spelled out.

But....good taste I suppose, Uncletim. Well, sort of. Depends.


That is correct. I was willing to give the Boku no [not hero academia] post a pass. It was one of the first thoughts I had when I first saw this thread -- thinking that of course some wag would no doubt recommend that to Barron before long.

But, since it seems to have led to mention of other hentai titles here, I'm just going to delete all the posts in this thread that mention them.

I swear, I'm so tired of so many things on GD these days.


and the sanitizing of free speech on the CR forums to protect poor prince baron begins. Sad!!
20760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
48 / M / Auburn, Washington
Offline
Posted 6/4/17

lorreen wrote:

I swear, I'm so tired of so many things on GD these days.


It seems to have gotten better since the end of last year. Every couple months I come in here and try to participate in the forums, but I rarely last more than a few days before I either get tired of the rampant stupidity and leave... or get banned for telling someone what a jerk he is.

This time, I've been here a couple weeks and things are honestly not horrible. I've also definitely observed a heavier moderator hand lately, so it's not hard to see a potential link between the two things.
11291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 6/4/17

Rujikin wrote:


zangeif123 wrote:

why are my posts not going to the end of the thread?


The forums have bad programming and deleting a post results in everything being broken.


It's 2017 people!

Maybe Trump will make CR great again!

30098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/4/17
cool
One Punch Mod
105866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 6/4/17 , edited 6/4/17

qwueri wrote:


lorreen wrote:

That is correct. I was willing to give the Boku no [not hero academia] post a pass. It was one of the first thoughts I had when I first saw this thread -- thinking that of course some wag would no doubt recommend that to Barron before long.

But, since it seems to have led to mention of other hentai titles here, I'm just going to delete all the posts in this thread that mention them.

I swear, I'm so tired of so many things on GD these days.


That was actually a hentai title and not some trashy shounen ai? Whoops.


Why not both? It depicts [explict but pixelated] sexual activity between a boy (I think around age 10, though I've seen some suggest slightly older) and a man (early 20's?). Sequels depict sexual activity among boys. It's basically gay child porn anime.
qwueri 
21133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 6/4/17

lorreen wrote:

Why not both? It depicts [explict but pixelated] sexual activity between a boy (I think around age 10, though I've seen some suggest slightly older) and a man (early 20's?). Sequels depict sexual activity among boys. It's basically gay child porn anime.


My exposure was purely seeing it spammed as a meme and a glance through a wiki article that was enough to convince me it wasn't worth watching. My bad.
24142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Oppai Hell
Online
Posted 6/4/17

uncletim wrote:


lorreen wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I think it may be inappropriate to mention specific hentai titles, specifically posting a cover with the full name spelled out.

But....good taste I suppose, Uncletim. Well, sort of. Depends.


That is correct. I was willing to give the Boku no [not hero academia] post a pass. It was one of the first thoughts I had when I first saw this thread -- thinking that of course some wag would no doubt recommend that to Barron before long.

But, since it seems to have led to mention of other hentai titles here, I'm just going to delete all the posts in this thread that mention them.

I swear, I'm so tired of so many things on GD these days.


and the sanitizing of free speech on the CR forums to protect poor prince baron begins. Sad!!


Well, it is to protect the children perusing here. That specific installment you posted had a really gross scene concerning a robber using a gun for....a really brutal fatality.



11000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / People's Republic...
Offline
Posted 6/4/17

uncletim wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I think it may be inappropriate to mention specific hentai titles, specifically posting a cover with the full name spelled out.

But....good taste I suppose, Uncletim. Well, sort of. Depends.


Really? I found it a heart warming tail of religious tolerance and transgender acceptance


So a mixed bag, then. Much like real life. Very apropos.
8997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Palm Coast, Florida
Offline
Posted 6/4/17
Someone's grouchy lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.