First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply 8values test
21712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 6/4/17
i had to answer unsure neutral to alot tbh
21712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 6/4/17
this question rustled my jimmies
Posted 6/4/17


I am actually a centrist so it's rather fitting. I try to stay in the middle, seeing both sides.
10209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Abyss
Online
Posted 6/4/17

Doesn't surprise me. What surprised me is how similar I am to Ranwolf though I always seem to be at odds with him...
21417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 6/4/17
70 questions.... Fuck that.
16445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Arizona, US
Offline
Posted 6/4/17 , edited 6/4/17

Centrist and not surprised that I am. I am a bit surprised I'm for equality a little more than capitalism. Always though I cared for capitalism more than socialist views.

https://8values.github.io/results.html?e=51.2&d=38.3&g=41.5&s=39.9
19763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 6/4/17 , edited 6/4/17

redokami wrote:

this question rustled my jimmies


How so, a united world government might not be a bad thing. 10,000 years or so of history proves individual nations aren't working so hot.


Dark_Alma wrote:

Doesn't surprise me. What surprised me is how similar I am to Ranwolf though I always seem to be at odds with him...


True about the only place we differ is I prefer a much more open and balanced approach to world affairs while at the same not forgetting the olive branch and the sword existed together as a concept for a reason.
21712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 6/4/17 , edited 6/5/17

Ranwolf wrote:


redokami wrote:

this question rustled my jimmies


How so, a united world government might not be a bad thing. 10,000 years or so of history proves individual nations aren't working so hot.


Dark_Alma wrote:

Doesn't surprise me. What surprised me is how similar I am to Ranwolf though I always seem to be at odds with him...


True about the only place we differ is I prefer a much more open and balanced approach to world affairs while at the same not forgetting the olive branch and the sword existed together as a concept for a reason.


if u read and believe in the bible u would understand
19763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 6/4/17

redokami wrote:



if u read and believe in the bible u would understand



Lady no offence but I grew up Catholic and Catholicism demands a rather intense understanding of scripture of even it's lay people . Let alone anyone activity involved with the Church. The only mention scripture makes to a unified world government is the Tower of Babel. And it serves as lesson and warning against hubris. In this case the hubris that mankind could reach heaven in their life time and against the will of God. Man was punished yet again for pride. It does not serve as a lesson against the follies of a world government.

In fact one could view scripture as advocating for a world government. After all Exodus 19:5 goes " 'Now then, if you will indeed obey My voice and keep My covenant, then you shall be My own possession among all the peoples, for all the earth is Mine;"

Note God claims all of Earth, all the nations under the sun, all the people living . He does not offer up his authority piecemeal to rulers .
10456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / People's Republic...
Offline
Posted 6/4/17
I pulled his repo and poked around. Mediocre JS.

This quiz is pretty meaningless. Especially because the social measure is how much you buy into the social progress fallacy.
10456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / People's Republic...
Offline
Posted 6/4/17 , edited 6/4/17

Ranwolf wrote:


redokami wrote:



if u read and believe in the bible u would understand



Lady no offence but I grew up Catholic and Catholicism demands a rather intense understanding of scripture of even it's lay people .


I'm a confirmed Catholic and this is bullshit. Catholic dogma makes virtually no demand of understanding scripture for it's lay people. On the contrary, the Catholic teaching is that lay people do not have the authority to interpret scripture. At most, an ambitious layman may sit down with this Bible and his Catechism and memorize the official understanding of Scripture.


The only mention scripture makes to a unified world government is the Tower of Babel.


Revelations/Apocalypse also mentions a unified world government. But, I've heard many a Catholic layman and priest discourage laymen from reading that book. "It's too hard for you to understand".
19763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 6/4/17

karatecowboy wrote:

I pulled his repo and poked around. Mediocre JS.

This quiz is pretty meaningless. Especially because the social measure is how much you buy into the social progress fallacy.


Yes may God forgive us from moving away from feudalism, from wanting to be more than serfs beholden to outdated practices. And may he forgive from realising the world is indeed round.
19763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 6/4/17

karatecowboy wrote:



I'm a confirmed Catholic and this is bullshit. Catholic dogma makes virtually no demand of understanding scripture for it's lay people. On the contrary, the Catholic teaching is that lay people do not have the authority to interpret scripture. At most, an ambitious layman may sit down with this Bible and his Catechism and memorize the official understanding of Scripture.


Then you had both a forgiving catechism and a lazy ass priest. I did not, even now scripture still holds some interest to me.
10456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / People's Republic...
Offline
Posted 6/4/17 , edited 6/4/17

Ranwolf wrote:


karatecowboy wrote:

I pulled his repo and poked around. Mediocre JS.

This quiz is pretty meaningless. Especially because the social measure is how much you buy into the social progress fallacy.


Yes may God forgive us from moving away from feudalism, from wanting to be more than serfs beholden to outdated practices. And may he forgive from realising the world is indeed round.


WTF are you talking about? The flat world myth? You need to get educated. Only modern ignoramuses think Middle Aged man believed the Earth is flat. You just proved my point that time does not inevitably march towards the improvement of mankind.

Quote "The people of the Middle Ages did not believe the earth was flat. They knew it was round. The ancients said it was round, the Fathers of the Church said it was round; they saw its shadow during an eclipse of the moon, and the shadow was round; they saw masts of ships sinking below the horizon -- round!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cqzq01i2O3U
jl6
469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Florida
Offline
Posted 6/4/17
I took the test its bull shit
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.