First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Anti-Trump protesters are facing up to 80 years in jail
Posted 6/5/17 , edited 6/6/17

redokami wrote:


runec wrote:

Today in "It's only Free Speech if I agree with it".

Also, these arrests were so on the up and up that DC's board of police complaints is calling for an independent investigation into the MPD's conduct. Here is their report on the matter:

https://www.scribd.com/document/340539617/Inaguration-Protest-Monitoring-Report-FINAL#from_embed


its not free speech when you start being violent towards people, and start destroying property,


It was a protest first, and the violence has been on both sides. Or did you folks already forget how much you praised and made a hero out of a grown man punching a young woman barely out of her teens?
23204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 6/5/17 , edited 6/6/17

nichtmalda wrote:

Links, links! I demand all kinds of links for more information. Until then I assume it's all just a feint.


http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/05/anti-trump-protesters-facing-decades-bars-170522063956218.html
Posted 6/5/17 , edited 6/6/17

KennethKenstar wrote:

Also LMFAO do you really think a judge is going to sentence people to even ten years of prison for rioting?


Felony rioting because they were doing it within a certain distance of someone under the protection of the secret service
gg no re antifa

23204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 6/5/17 , edited 6/6/17

KennethKenstar wrote:


redokami wrote:


runec wrote:

Today in "It's only Free Speech if I agree with it".

Also, these arrests were so on the up and up that DC's board of police complaints is calling for an independent investigation into the MPD's conduct. Here is their report on the matter:

https://www.scribd.com/document/340539617/Inaguration-Protest-Monitoring-Report-FINAL#from_embed


its not free speech when you start being violent towards people, and start destroying property,


It was a protest first, and the violence has been on both sides. Or did you folks already forget how much you praised and made a hero out of a grown man punching a young woman barely out of her teens?


They met at a local starbucks then when they were ready they trashed the starbucks and went down the street destroying shit. Anti-fa pages are constantly littered with calls for violence and I've seen them frequently tell people to punch "NAZI's" (aka someone who disagrees). I have tons of stuff buried about those protests at the time but they conspired to disturb the inauguration as much as possible.


Posted 6/5/17 , edited 6/6/17

gornotck wrote:

With the way the courts are screwed up, they might get maximum sentencing and then either have the sentence suspended or only serve a small fraction of the sentence before being released onto the populous again instead of being held for the full length of their sentences.


A judge just isn't going to be sentencing people in their twenties to decades worth of prison because of protests and riots no matter how much the right would get their jollies off. They are practically salivating with hate in this topic and just aren't rational right now.
Posted 6/5/17 , edited 6/7/17

KennethKenstar wrote:

A judge just isn't going to be sentencing people in their twenties to decades worth of prison because of protests and riots no matter how much the right would get their jollies off. They are practically salivating with hate in this topic and just aren't rational right now.

The ones facing 60+ years weren't just being charged with felony rioting in the presence of someone under the protection of SS.
They assaulted police officers with deadly weapons.
runec 
39540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 6/5/17 , edited 6/6/17

Rujikin wrote:
Anti-fa pages are constantly littered with calls for violence


Yes, no Trump supporter has ever threatened anyone online. Ever. And certainly no one has been harassed and threatened because of Trump himself singling out private citizens on his Twitter account for daring to ask him a question.

I'm impressed you can trawl the bowels of the Internet so deeply and still only see what you want to see.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.