First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply look at this huge bee/wasp nest (?) no , really its huge
21885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 6/7/17 , edited 6/8/17
https://www.facebook.com/diplyohmygodfacts/videos/10154849308361028/?pnref=story


idk if its from bees or a wasp but that's fucking huge man
Posted 6/7/17 , edited 6/7/17

redokami wrote:

idk if its from bees or a wasp but that's fucking huge man


That thing looks like it's about to take over the entire planet. The mothership of hives.
21885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 6/7/17 , edited 6/7/17

ninjitsuko wrote:


redokami wrote:

idk if its from bees or a wasp but that's fucking huge man


That thing looks like it's about to take over the entire planet. The mothership of hives.


its got like 5 hotels, a football arena, condos, aircraft launcher, 6 hositpals,, 100 restaurants .... etc
12026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The outer atmoshe...
Offline
Posted 6/7/17 , edited 6/7/17
I don't know if that's from bees or wasps, either. All I do know is that it'll be in my nightmares from now on.
runec 
39044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 6/7/17 , edited 6/7/17
11930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Chaldea Security...
Offline
Posted 6/7/17 , edited 6/7/17
*Pokes with stick*
21163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / SoFlo
Offline
Posted 6/7/17 , edited 6/7/17
The nest looks abandoned. There's a story behind this guys.
7180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/7/17 , edited 6/7/17
Scary.
runec 
39044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 6/7/17 , edited 6/7/17

zangeif123 wrote:
The nest looks abandoned. There's a story behind this guys.


And if you read that story backwards the moon will briefly eclipse the sun as the millennia old prison of the Elder shifts ever so slightly in the depths of the cosmic void.


21885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 6/7/17 , edited 6/7/17

runec wrote:


zangeif123 wrote:
The nest looks abandoned. There's a story behind this guys.


And if you read that story backwards the moon will briefly eclipse the sun as the millennia old prison of the Elder shifts ever so slightly in the depths of the cosmic void.




what


im confused lol
21163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / SoFlo
Offline
Posted 6/7/17 , edited 6/7/17

runec wrote:


zangeif123 wrote:
The nest looks abandoned. There's a story behind this guys.


And if you read that story backwards the moon will briefly eclipse the sun as the millennia old prison of the Elder shifts ever so slightly in the depths of the cosmic void.




I was thinking more along the lines of a Jonestown massacre.
runec 
39044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 6/7/17 , edited 6/7/17
119245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 6/7/17 , edited 6/7/17
That looks pretty cool. Like an art installation.
21885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 6/7/17 , edited 6/7/17


oh, that guy, I have a book of his, haven't read it yet, its in my to do pile almost as big as my to watch anime pile lol
6895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Temple of Yaoiism
Offline
Posted 6/7/17 , edited 6/7/17

redokami wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/diplyohmygodfacts/videos/10154849308361028/?pnref=story


idk if its from bees or a wasp but that's fucking huge man


Sickness must be purged!

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.