ariana confirms side to side song means having sex so hard u cant walk, sings it at new manchester concert
21978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 6/7/17 , edited 6/7/17
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffHUG5rv1Mo

so, this is the song she chose to sing at the concert after the first attack, FOR CHILDREN, ...this is despicable
-fyi the video I posted has other stuff in it, not just about the concert-

a concert, for the victims, and more so CHILDREN,
of all songs, she chose this one? what a joke

Wrist icicle, ride dick bicycle

now ik it wasn't the only song sung, but tbh its kinda insulting to even sing it at all

if youcan find more videos of it , share
16196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 6/7/17 , edited 6/7/17
She is a musician who is largely known for her sexually provocative songs. I say either don't invite her or let her sing her music.

Either way, I struggle to care.
Posted 6/7/17 , edited 6/7/17
I have trouble understanding why sex is so taboo for kids to begin with.
21978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 6/7/17 , edited 6/7/17

HateKillingCamels wrote:

I have trouble understanding why sex is so taboo for kids to begin with.


We are talkin bout 9 to 15 year olds here , do you really want em having it that young? Also thats besides the point, why couldnt she have sung something nicer after a fucking terroist attack
Posted 6/7/17 , edited 6/7/17

redokami wrote:

We are talkin bout 9 to 15 year olds here , do you really want em having it that young? Also thats besides the point, why couldnt she have sung something nicer after a fucking terroist attack


I mean, literally the whole of society is based upon people wanting to fuck, there's no getting away from it. Completely pointless shielding kids from it. Unless you're trying to say this song is encouraging 10 year olds to have sex which is simply not true.

And I'm assuming it's a hit song? I wouldn't know, I'm not a fan. But I'm sure that's what the fans would have wanted. What are you saying she should have done, sing amazing grace?
Guest Pass Litter Moderator
121178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 6/7/17 , edited 6/7/17

redokami wrote:


HateKillingCamels wrote:

I have trouble understanding why sex is so taboo for kids to begin with.


We are talkin bout 9 to 15 year olds here , do you really want em having it that young? Also thats besides the point, why couldnt she have sung something nicer after a fucking terroist attack


Why do you think it's important to sing something "nicer" after a terrorist attack?

A bad thing happens and that means one should squelch one's sexuality? When sex-positivity is a thing one is known for?

Also, I'm sure this is not the only song she sang there. Maybe some of the other songs in her set list were "nicer."

If this is a song she normally sings at her concerts, why should she leave it out at this one?

I really don't get it.


21978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 6/7/17 , edited 6/7/17

lorreen wrote:


redokami wrote:


HateKillingCamels wrote:

I have trouble understanding why sex is so taboo for kids to begin with.


We are talkin bout 9 to 15 year olds here , do you really want em having it that young? Also thats besides the point, why couldnt she have sung something nicer after a fucking terroist attack


Why do you think it's important to sing something "nicer" after a terrorist attack?

A bad thing happens and that means one should squelch one's sexuality? When sex-positivity is a thing one is known for?

Also, I'm sure this is not the only song she sang there. Maybe some of the other songs in her set list were "nicer."

If this is a song she normally sings at her concerts, why should she leave it out at this one?

I really don't get it.




it would be different if the whole point of this concert wasn't honoring kids and parents who just got murdered

if I was a parent, my kid just died, I went to a concert for the victims and I hear this trash , it would upset me


im not saying "squelch sexuality"



7739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / Pacific North West
Offline
Posted 6/7/17 , edited 6/7/17

HateKillingCamels wrote:

I mean, literally the whole of society is based upon people wanting to fuck, there's no getting away from it. Completely pointless shielding kids from it. Unless you're trying to say this song is encouraging 10 year olds to have sex which is simply not true.

And I'm assuming it's a hit song? I wouldn't know, I'm not a fan. But I'm sure that's what the fans would have wanted. What are you saying she should have done, sing amazing grace?


Please tell me either you dont have kids, or you live in a country where under 16 marriage is legal. Society as a whole (atleast in the US) has agreed that we should not promote sex to anyone under the age of 18. There is a variety of reasons why this is so, and I would be willing to discuss them via PM if you like. However....

I think they should not have Arianna Grande(or however its spelled) not come to the event. Her song is not only not appropriate for the event, its not appropriate for the age group.
11316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 6/7/17 , edited 6/7/17

lorreen wrote:

Why do you think it's important to sing something "nicer" after a terrorist attack?

A bad thing happens and that means one should squelch one's sexuality? When sex-positivity is a thing one is known for?

Also, I'm sure this is not the only song she sang there. Maybe some of the other songs in her set list were "nicer."

If this is a song she normally sings at her concerts, why should she leave it out at this one?

I really don't get it.






Unfortunately, I gotta agree.

I don't think anyone saying "meh" is saying "I think this is a great idea!" but rather "what the fuck did you expect????"

The whole thing is a farce. A giant circle jerk for people to give false platitudes and receive them in return. The media latches on to it, the praises generates advertising dollars, the criticism gets people to share it via outrage generating advertising dollars, and NONE of it has any real meaning...

Welcome to contemporary consumerist society.
21978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 6/7/17 , edited 6/7/17

DevinKuska wrote:


HateKillingCamels wrote:

I mean, literally the whole of society is based upon people wanting to fuck, there's no getting away from it. Completely pointless shielding kids from it. Unless you're trying to say this song is encouraging 10 year olds to have sex which is simply not true.

And I'm assuming it's a hit song? I wouldn't know, I'm not a fan. But I'm sure that's what the fans would have wanted. What are you saying she should have done, sing amazing grace?


Please tell me either you dont have kids, or you live in a country where under 16 marriage is legal. Society as a whole (atleast in the US) has agreed that we should not promote sex to anyone under the age of 18. There is a variety of reasons why this is so, and I would be willing to discuss them via PM if you like. However....

I think they should not have Arianna Grande(or however its spelled) not come to the event. Her song is not only not appropriate for the event, its not appropriate for the age group.


and here I thought I was the only one thinking this way , finally
You must be logged in to post.