First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Asian women are the best
Truint 
46 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/9/17 , edited 6/9/17


What a bunch of sore ugly losers haha.

31765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 6/9/17 , edited 6/9/17

gornotck wrote:

My question is, if they are so great why do they have so much trouble getting Asian men to touch them with a 10 foot pole?


it's mostly cultural problems and overworking that do it and women only wanting rich men.

Japanese men aren't herbivores like some of the people on this site have said it's a big issue and starts in schooling from my understanding with men being too intimidated to approach women.

Granted im no Autority on this issue
3871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/9/17 , edited 6/11/17
i hope you are not talking about some 2D women like the other threads. I can't even tell if those 2D women are asian

you like these types?

beside Eda



what about these ? they are the best no ?

8801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Definitely not EU
Offline
Posted 6/9/17 , edited 6/9/17


Ha I remember this image. A bunch of jealous post-wall women.
576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
All of time / God
Offline
Posted 6/9/17 , edited 6/10/17


look at those profile pictures. 90% of those are Trump-voting deep south hags who were alive when my Username was the most advanced Airplane in the world, and the other 10% are just racists

Asian girls aren't white enough for Trump's America, even though they have a lighter pigment than these orange and pink fools
576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
All of time / God
Offline
Posted 6/9/17 , edited 6/9/17
i remember at college i met this Korean girl... oh man she was probably one of the most beautiful girls i've ever met. another was a Chinese girl. had the most adorable name ever: Apple other than those 2 most of the Asians kept to themselves. the Chinese to the Chinese; Indians to the Indians; Koreans to the Koreans, and Arabs to the Arabs, although Arabs were more willing to talk to us Americans.

i personally like my black girls the best. but i'm open to all types of beautiful women no matter the race
3871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/9/17 , edited 6/9/17
it's subjective- one man's trash is another man's treasure

what's pretty/beautiful to one person does not mean the same thing to another
16865 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 6/9/17 , edited 6/9/17

dulun18 wrote:

i hope you are not talking about some 2D women like the other threads. I can't even tell if those 2D women are asian

you like these types?

beside Eda



what about these ? they are the best no ?



A picture that includes a man, and... is that the Kim Jun Il harem division of his army?
57 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 6/9/17 , edited 6/9/17
Of course, as you well know, people just love being treated like a sexual fetish. This is well-documented as a common turn-on, especially among women of east Asian ancestry. See, since hardly anybody ever fetishizes them specifically, there's no chance that a given Asian woman is gonna be utterly sick of dealing with white boys chasing them in hopes of getting a waifu to cook them breakfast and do little girl voices in bed. It should go over great when she figures out why you're into her, as it's absolutely in no way creepy or racist. Bonne chance, broseph! Chase your dreams!

4516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/9/17 , edited 6/9/17

MasterBismuth33 wrote:


dulun18 wrote:

it's subjective- one man's trash is another man's treasure

what's pretty/beautiful to one person does not mean the same thing to another


Are you being triggered by this thread, white boy? Asian women are about balance or not having too much of anything.




you can tell if a person is white via the net ? must be a special ability of those "what's the word" again ?

36 year old male in California...

are you triggered by his/her post ? was it one man's trash is another man's treasure ?

you are an expert on Asian women ?? how about showing us your perfect Asian woman ? i'm sure we can learn a lot




phiastos wrote:

Of course, as you well know, people just love being treated like a sexual fetish. This is well-documented as a common turn-on, especially among women of east Asian ancestry. See, since hardly anybody ever fetishizes them specifically, there's no chance that a given Asian woman is gonna be utterly sick of dealing with white boys chasing them in hopes of getting a waifu to cook them breakfast and do little girl voices in bed. It should go over great when she figures out why you're into her, as it's absolutely in no way creepy or racist. Bonne chance, broseph! Chase your dreams!



I think anime has a lot of influence on that.. especially on shut ins.. there was a similar thread about this 2D vs 3D ? or something

it's amazing how they can tell the anime girls are Asian for that matter.. since i have no idea which race they are ( i think they assume black hair and brown eyes are Asian) ?

it's even more hilarious when they don't even know that Russians are also Asians it's the typical ignorance
12018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 6/9/17 , edited 6/9/17
Naaaaah. On my scale they are 3rd. Unless Brazilian girls cant just be thrown in with Latinas, then they are 4th.
1792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Spokane, Washingt...
Offline
Posted 6/9/17 , edited 6/9/17

runec wrote:


ninjitsuko wrote:


l_Ben_l wrote:

I think some of you need to adventure into the real world more often.


I came here to say this.
Someone beat me to it.
Thank you, Ben. Thank you for being the voice of reason.


Indeed. Isn't there an actual term for this? Exoticization / Fetishizing women of a different ethnicity?

I'm not up on my social psychology.



Actually yes, at least slang terms.

For specifically Asian, it's called yellow fever. This is me. IDK why, but they just look cuter.

For anybody who isn't your ethnicity, it's jungle fever. This is my dad. I think it's because he just likes thicc exotic chicks.
6080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 6/9/17 , edited 6/9/17
I went trick or treating during Halloween and there was this American girl that dress up as a fairy, she looks so good. Asian girl usually have better build, but American girl with a good build is Niku, without being a slut she's angelic with a hot body
12018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 6/9/17 , edited 6/9/17

b17bomber wrote:



look at those profile pictures. 90% of those are Trump-voting deep south hags who were alive when my Username was the most advanced Airplane in the world, and the other 10% are just racists

Asian girls aren't white enough for Trump's America, even though they have a lighter pigment than these orange and pink fools


lol all those people look way uglier than her. Though that doesnt mean they are wrong
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.