First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply While people are being bombed, stabbed, and run over in the UK the Police are busy monitoring internet speech
35307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 6/11/17 , edited 6/11/17

redokami wrote:
im basing it on the 83 year old woman posting on facebook about muslims shitting in the street infront of her house and she gets sent to jail for hate speech

and considering how every fuckin thing is "racist" and "hate speech " now a days in America I wouldn't doubt that it can, and would happen here tbh


She was 70, that was Sweden, it wasn't in front of her house, she has not been sent to jail and its virtually impossible to get a non-biased source of the story since it became a right wing talking point based off a single Google translated article with no further information. Also, she did not single out Muslims in it.

Trust me when I say there is literally no threat of the US ever becoming like Sweden. Least not in this century. -.-

21463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 6/11/17

runec wrote:


redokami wrote:
im basing it on the 83 year old woman posting on facebook about muslims shitting in the street infront of her house and she gets sent to jail for hate speech

and considering how every fuckin thing is "racist" and "hate speech " now a days in America I wouldn't doubt that it can, and would happen here tbh


She was 70, that was Sweden, it wasn't in front of her house, she has not been sent to jail and its virtually impossible to get a non-biased source of the story since it became a right wing talking point based off a single Google translated article with no further information. Also, she did not single out Muslims in it.

Trust me when I say there is literally no threat of the US ever becoming like Sweden. Least not in this century. -.-



There's also no threat of the NAZI coming. To power. They dont have a chance and the democratic institutions set in place will stop them
.... No wait I am remembering pre-WW2.
35307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 6/11/17

Rujikin wrote:
There's also no threat of the NAZI coming. To power. They dont have a chance and the democratic institutions set in place will stop them
.... No wait I am remembering pre-WW2.


.....You're comparing Sweden and the Third Reich?

Dude, what is wrong with you? Seriously.

17341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / M / Verginia
Offline
Posted 6/12/17
Pssh this is a prime example of "weapons of mass distraction" by Robin Williams. This is nothing compared to what the FCC is doing in the US right now. Much of it at the behest of mega media corps like Comcast, time Warner and the parent company of crunchyroll, AT&T/ direct TV..

Americans should be paying more attention to that and the abolishment of Dodd Frank banking regulations than this or the Russia nothing burger. Whatever when your online content is determined by your cell/IP provider and the banks plunge us into another recession you can blame the Russians lmao.
10723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 6/12/17 , edited 6/12/17

runec wrote:



First of all, she's 19. She's not a little girl and she's not a minor so her name and identity are not legally shielded. Second of all, I'm not sure the "Future Queen of the Fourth Reich" is a good hill to die on here. What she's said goes a few steps past merely "offensive".

Third of all, say it with me again for the umpteenth time: Freedom of speech is not freedom from consequences.





Funny how in certian situations and circumstances one would say that "shes 19 shes not a little girl" but in different circumstances she would be the poor little 19 year old victim. Whenever it suits i guess.

Anyways, if you watched her videos most of what she says is true. She goes a bit far and iam sure is trolling with the happy birthday to Hitler song and how much of a great guy he was but most of her vidoes seem pretty ture and historically accurate and factual to me.
She's not a neo nazi. She's not a straight up racist. As far as hating anyone and everyone who isn't white and calling for voilence towards non whites. Nor is she saying that white people are the superior race.
She isn't wearing the swastika an doing the sieg heil.

I agree with alot of her video's. About Islam and feminism and some of what she says about the Jews also. Even some of what she said about Hitler is actually true. Some of it is just her opinion(s) but as far as iam concerned she's entitled to them.
As long as she's not a leader of a violent group or influencing others to engage in violent acts.
I also agree with her alot on Canadian politics/laws. She has more balls than the men over there.
She is FAR from a criminal. Perhaps her ban from you tube is justified. But she should suffer no consequneces beyond that.

Freedom of speech should come with no consequences unless you are actually talking about taking the law into your own hands and directly threatening someones life(not as in telling some random who dont even know where they live) or a governemt organization.
Unless you are acknowledging terrorism plots or calling for violence and encouraging others to commit violence.
Of course if you are doing those sorts of things then there should be consequences.
Or if you are being racist on line or on tv and then get caught out and someone recognises you, it's a risk you take , there may be a consequences but being offensive on line is not a crime.

One thing that is a crime is the way these insane violent lefties act. Here in Australia a man named Andrew Bolt (he has his own show called "The Bolt report").
He is one of those guys that tells it like it is. I consider him to be very non biased but he is right wing.
Just recently he was attacked by two (you guessed it) masked men very cowardly, he's not a young man, while the third was recording it.
I guess he offended someone....






19 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Ontario
Offline
Posted 6/12/17
Welcome to earth 2017, where protecting overly sensitive people from getting triggered over petty words on the internet is more important than the lives of those who actually go to work and support society, also the elderly and children.
35307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 6/12/17

MrAnimeSK wrote:
Funny how in certian situations and circumstances one would say that "shes 19 shes not a little girl" but in different circumstances she would be the poor little 19 year old victim. Whenever it suits i guess.


The current circumstances are "Neo Nazi" so my sympathy to her completely self inflicted plight is pretty limited.



MrAnimeSK wrote:Anyways, if you watched her videos most of what she says is true. She goes a bit far and iam sure is trolling with the happy birthday to Hitler song and how much of a great guy he was but most of her vidoes seem pretty ture and historically accurate and factual to me.
She's not a neo nazi. She's not a straight up racist. As far as hating anyone and everyone who isn't white and calling for voilence towards non whites. Nor is she saying that white people are the superior race.
She isn't wearing the swastika an doing the sieg heil.


....dude, she's a Holocaust denier, a slavery denier, adores Hitler, had videos on how to "identify" Jews, argued that Hitler was a great guy who did nothing wrong, that Stalin is a great guy that did nothing wrong, She's straight up said she despises Jews and black people.

I mean she farking did Mein Kampf as an audio book.

If you think she's not straight up racist you are out of your goddamned mind. Considering she thinks the Teletubbies are Communist propaganda she's out of her goddamned mind too. So maybe you're connecting on the same wavelength. -.-





MrAnimeSK wrote: I agree with alot of her video's. About Islam and feminism and some of what she says about the Jews also.


You agree with some of the thoughts of the Neo Nazi about the Jews? >.>




MrAnimeSK wrote: Freedom of speech should come with no consequences


Nope. Freedom of speech has consequences because other people also have freedom of speech. You're free to be a shithead, but people are also free to tell you you're a shit head and to get out of their house. Freedom of speech only protects you from the government censoring your speech and even then, there are numerous exceptions even in the US.




MrAnimeSK wrote:
He is one of those guys that tells it like it is.


Don't know him, but a bit of brief research says he "told it like it is" right into having to pay out a quarter million in damages for defamation.
21463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 6/12/17

runec wrote:


Rujikin wrote:
There's also no threat of the NAZI coming. To power. They dont have a chance and the democratic institutions set in place will stop them
.... No wait I am remembering pre-WW2.


.....You're comparing Sweden and the Third Reich?

Dude, what is wrong with you? Seriously.



They are in a similar situation as Germany socially. All you need now is an economic issue and that place is going to blow up.
10723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 6/12/17 , edited 6/12/17

runec wrote:



The current circumstances are "Neo Nazi" so my sympathy to her completely self inflicted plight is pretty limited.




....dude, she's a Holocaust denier, a slavery denier, adores Hitler, had videos on how to "identify" Jews, argued that Hitler was a great guy who did nothing wrong, that Stalin is a great guy that did nothing wrong, She's straight up said she despises Jews and black people.

I mean she farking did Mein Kampf as an audio book.

If you think she's not straight up racist you are out of your goddamned mind. Considering she thinks the Teletubbies are Communist propaganda she's out of her goddamned mind too. So maybe you're connecting on the same wavelength. -.-






You agree with some of the thoughts of the Neo Nazi about the Jews? >.>





Nope. Freedom of speech has consequences because other people also have freedom of speech. You're free to be a shithead, but people are also free to tell you you're a shit head and to get out of their house. Freedom of speech only protects you from the government censoring your speech and even then, there are numerous exceptions even in the US.





Don't know him, but a bit of brief research says he "told it like it is" right into having to pay out a quarter million in damages for defamation.



I think the holocaust may have been exaggerated but i am not a denier. She never said that Hitler did nothing wrong. She more praised him for all the great he did for his nation as far as the economy. For not liking alcohol, not smoking, not eating meat, the first to have anti smoking advertisement(not sure if advertisement is the right word to use but eh), animal rights, how well Germany did in the olympics that they hosted, how he appeared on the cover of time magazine (or what ever it was i forget), encouraged people to have families, that sort of thing.
She's not a slavery denier. She just points out that white people wern't the only ones and that Muslims had many slaves, many black slaves and that blacks had black slaves and that blacks sold their own people into slavery and that there were also white slaves.
I dont recall ever hearing her praise Stalin?
I dont believe she said that she despises black people? And it's not as if shes alone in hating the Jews.
Look at how many people believe that the Jews control the world and control America and the entire world basically.
I more so agree with her about Islam and feminism and Canadian law. And what is happeing to western society and the white race.
I get the feeling that i have wathced more of her video's than you have? but that's because i find her attractive lol. And very funny.

Yeah that is true, and consequences like that are fine. I couldn't care less if someone wants to attack me on line if i offend them. But being charged as a criminal is a different story.

I'll have to look into that with Andrew Bolt.



379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 6/12/17
I have not been on here long but after reading thru these threads i am shocked by the hate

especially by those that lost lives! Those people had families i have friends in England i'm afraid for them
i was talking to my friend yesterday they are thinking of moving leaving England they have lived there10 years!

what i'm saying is lets try and be more senstive to those who lost friends and family is that to much to ask?
18803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 6/12/17
Right wing but non biased waa
Sees your comments about the Holocaust
Uh yeah Richard Spencer and Pauline Hansen called they want to give you jobw
18803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 6/12/17
And slavery for the record was a bit more complex than how she describes it. It involves the history of race but tldr it was a white invention to justify colonialism
35307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 6/12/17 , edited 6/12/17

MrAnimeSK wrote:
I think the holocaust may have been exaggerated but i am not a denier. She never said that Hitler did nothing wrong.


What part of the holocaust was "Exaggerated" and keep in mind you're using the exact language she does before she goes into a holocaust denial rant.

Also, the title of the video is literally "Why Hitler Wasn't Evil".



MrAnimeSK wrote:She more praised him for all the great he did for his nation as far as the economy. For not liking alcohol, not smoking, not eating meat, the first to have anti smoking advertisement(not sure if advertisement is the right word to use but eh), animal rights, how well Germany did in the olympics that they hosted, how he appeared on the cover of time magazine (or what ever it was i forget), encouraged people to have families, that sort of thing.


She also praises him for standing up to "the most destructive force the world has ever known". The Jews. Who are to this day "Corrupting everything that is of positive nature".

She also admires and praises Goebbels in other videos.

I sincerely suggest you do some further reading on Nazi Germany. Oddly enough it's not all puppies and rainbows. And no matter how many puppies or rainbows one might have, brutally murdering millions of people kind of offsets it.



MrAnimeSK wrote:She's not a slavery denier. She just points out that white people wern't the only ones and that Muslims had many slaves, many black slaves and that blacks had black slaves and that blacks sold their own people into slavery and that there were also white slaves.


She builds an entire video out of a straw man argument and then still manages to bring it back around to the Jews.



MrAnimeSK wrote:I dont recall ever hearing her praise Stalin?


She has a similar video about Stalin where she does the same thing. Denies all the horrifying shit he did and praises him endlessly.



MrAnimeSK wrote: I dont believe she said that she despises black people?


I'm sure calling them "lazy niggers" was a term of endearment.



MrAnimeSK wrote:And it's not as if shes alone in hating the Jews.


And that makes it okay? What the fuck, dude.



MrAnimeSK wrote:
I get the feeling that i have wathced more of her video's than you have? but that's because i find her attractive lol. And very funny.


I get the feeling you've revealed a particularly heinous side of yourself with this entire conversation. At best you're obviously willing to accept and tolerate some truly awful things. At worst, you actually agree with them. Neither option is good and I for one am quite tired of playing "Surprise! Guess who's actually a Nazi sympathizer." with other forum members.



Rujikin wrote:
They are in a similar situation as Germany socially. All you need now is an economic issue and that place is going to blow up.


As for you, I really wish they'd cut the wifi to your bunker so you can go back to being terrified of the entire world around you by yourself.










First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.