Funny animated lip-sync
1541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/10/17 , edited 6/11/17
Today I found out that the best thing ever and the most ridiculous thing ever might be one and the same.

https://twitter.com/Kudryqvkq/status/869726683791638528?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fgameover.com.hk%2F%3Fp%3D341785

Check out the youtube channel, too. It has some funny videos with this character.

If a mod sees this before there are very many replies, I'd like to change the title to "Funny animated lip-sync". Or maybe we can't do that. I don't know. Hopefully it doesn't hurt to ask, though, right?

Guest Pass Litter Moderator
120993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 6/10/17 , edited 6/11/17

foraslan wrote:

If a mod sees this before there are very many replies, I'd like to change the title to "Funny animated lip-sync". Or maybe we can't do that. I don't know. Hopefully it doesn't hurt to ask, though, right?


I did see it and have changed the title, copying the original title to the "description" field.

When you need changes like this, you can just report your opening post and make the request as the "reason."
Posted 6/10/17 , edited 6/11/17


This is amazing, how did I not know about her sooner, thank you.

23340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 6/10/17 , edited 6/11/17

lorreen wrote:


foraslan wrote:

If a mod sees this before there are very many replies, I'd like to change the title to "Funny animated lip-sync". Or maybe we can't do that. I don't know. Hopefully it doesn't hurt to ask, though, right?


I did see it and have changed the title, copying the original title to the "description" field.

When you need changes like this, you can just report your opening post and make the request as the "reason."


How can I send a report to the web admin to let us do this so we don't have to bug you mods about it?
3309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / US
Offline
Posted 6/10/17 , edited 6/11/17
Hahaha omg that's so funny. Is there a steam link?
1541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/11/17 , edited 6/11/17

lorreen wrote:

I did see it and have changed the title, copying the original title to the "description" field.

When you need changes like this, you can just report your opening post and make the request as the "reason."


Thanks!
runec 
40538 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/11/17 , edited 6/11/17

foraslan wrote:
Today I found out that the best thing ever and the most ridiculous thing ever might be one and the same.



Ahhh, that one. That one's been around for years, it came from the MMD Cup. There's an original video behind it that inspired the animation. The original video and the original animation side by side was pretty amazing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOv4HHOtn1E
Guest Pass Litter Moderator
120993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 6/11/17 , edited 6/11/17

Rujikin wrote:
How can I send a report to the web admin to let us do this so we don't have to bug you mods about it?


This is not a feature enhancement I would hold out much hope for but:

Forum: /forumcategory-391026/suggestions-feedback

Customer Support contact form: /contact (Choose the option "Other")


On topic -- that was pretty spectacular for light entertainment, including the original that runec linked to.
3258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M
Offline
Posted 6/11/17 , edited 6/11/17
If you have trouble with animated lip-sync you could always watch Clutch Cargo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTQI_XjoSSY
You must be logged in to post.