First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Hentai hell versus loli heaven
5886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 6/11/17 , edited 6/11/17

CasualObserver wrote:

I think you need to change the title - Your choice is Loli Heaven or Hentai Heaven from the way you're describing it.

I'll take Hentai Heaven


Ya, what the heck, make it hentai heaven and handsome heaven
12021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Online
Posted 6/11/17 , edited 6/11/17
lol loli heaven.
31394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Massachusetts, Un...
Offline
Posted 6/11/17 , edited 6/11/17
Yeah, hentai hell? How is that hell? Sounds like a wonderous place filled with amazing people who want to have "fun".
3337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Texas
Offline
Posted 6/11/17 , edited 6/11/17
I'd probably be sent to Hentai Hell after enjoying myself way too much in Loli Heaven.

That stalker creepily watching all the lolis play from the dark side of the clouds
5886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 6/11/17 , edited 6/11/17

Evilshadowx wrote:

Yeah, hentai hell? How is that hell? Sounds like a wonderous place filled with amazing people who want to have "fun".


I'm not gonna lie, I've had some really really messed up dreams that I hope I do not end up there. It is good that my dreams are getting better for this weekend. These are the only guys I can count on, at least they are capable of creating thoughts using force, and when you are able to simulate force inside a computer, you got space time.

Well, but let's enjoy life still, dream isn't something you dwell on, at least while I am still in the dark.
15095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/11/17 , edited 6/11/17
Handsome hell, I guess. So long as everyone is 2D... and has shota-ish face. XD
5886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 6/11/17 , edited 6/11/17

MasterBismuth33 wrote:

Being a pervert for fun or being a pervert is not good. In Japan, people who watch this kind of stuff are not regarded very highly. They think they are sick in the head. Normal people don't watch this stuff and they think it's wrong. Many people in Japan think anime is a mistake because of anime like this. Anime was created to teach children lessons, but as time went on, it got corrupted by the perverts and super violent people. Have you seen the gif of this old Japanese man who thinks anime is a mistake? Anime in general is for kids.


And why are you here in an anime forum :D?
6638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/11/17 , edited 6/11/17
i would probably go to hell sounds better not that interested in lolis. plus most heavens generally seem to involve a lot of worshiping some dictator
6638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/11/17 , edited 6/11/17

fredreload wrote:


MasterBismuth33 wrote:

Being a pervert for fun or being a pervert is not good. In Japan, people who watch this kind of stuff are not regarded very highly. They think they are sick in the head. Normal people don't watch this stuff and they think it's wrong. Many people in Japan think anime is a mistake because of anime like this. Anime was created to teach children lessons, but as time went on, it got corrupted by the perverts and super violent people. Have you seen the gif of this old Japanese man who thinks anime is a mistake? Anime in general is for kids.


And why are you here in an anime forum :D?


i agree comments like that are probably ether a troll or someone who knows nothing other then pokemon and digimon for anime and have yet to learn about for example hellsing or highschool dxd/of the dead etc
5886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 6/11/17 , edited 6/11/17

dragonlord1234 wrote:


fredreload wrote:


MasterBismuth33 wrote:

Being a pervert for fun or being a pervert is not good. In Japan, people who watch this kind of stuff are not regarded very highly. They think they are sick in the head. Normal people don't watch this stuff and they think it's wrong. Many people in Japan think anime is a mistake because of anime like this. Anime was created to teach children lessons, but as time went on, it got corrupted by the perverts and super violent people. Have you seen the gif of this old Japanese man who thinks anime is a mistake? Anime in general is for kids.


And why are you here in an anime forum :D?


i agree comments like that are probably ether a troll or someone who knows nothing other then pokemon and digimon for anime and have yet to learn about for example hellsing or highschool dxd/of the dead etc


And he never watch a movie above PG13, probably thinks that there is a right or wrong anime he perceives. Anyway, taking a shower then sleep :D

P.S. Well, I am probably asking for it when I went to watch that scary movie and have a nightmare at night. But I am not at fault, it is those giving nightmares. You don't perceive a scary movie as something real, but it is alright to enjoy it
25561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Beyond The Wall
Offline
Posted 6/11/17 , edited 6/11/17
Hard mode: Hentai Hell is actually this:
5886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 6/11/17 , edited 6/11/17

dragontackle wrote:

Hard mode: Hentai Hell is actually this:


I'm gonna wreck it
47839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / SC
Offline
Posted 6/11/17 , edited 6/11/17
hmm

i prefer handsome over shota... all but those shota yanderes are
lawdog 
45939 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 6/11/17 , edited 6/11/17
Hentai hell? Hell is the least enjoyable place in existence. So, hentai hell would consist of you being raped by tentacle beasts non-stop, never being allowed to have an orgasm. And then you'll be shown the woman of your dreams, who'll turn out to be a futanari who rapes you. Oh, but you will finally get to have sex...which will result in your genitals being ripped off (without having reached orgasm or having experienced any pleasure at all) ...plus more non-fun activities.

And that'll end the first day. Rinse and repeat for eternity.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.